It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While there may not be a way to stop it, we can expose it somehow. We should be calling the news stations with information, or calling someone in the government. We could do SOMETHING. I for one think the NWO is evil. Does anyone have ideas? We could also make info packets on it. I would be willing to do that If you guys would take them and pass them out or leave them where people will see them.

posted on Jul, 28 2002 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"While there may be no way to stop it..."

If you believe there is no way to halt the NWO what good would it's exposure do? This is not a flippant remark but a genuine question. Presumably a theory based on the belief that whatever the end result we must at least attempt to fight the future? (as it were). I personally would have to say that for most any cause you may care to mention, the human race cannot be counted on. We live in bliss with our ignorance.

posted on Jul, 31 2002 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Where there's a will, there's always a way.

But the main problem is that 99% of the world population just do what they're told. They can not think for them selves and let others think for them. They believe anything said in the media. So you'll have to be a very powerful man or women to get ppl listen to you. But then again, if you're powerful you're not gonna wake up sleeping dogs..

The start of world peace is right education. And I don't see that happen any time soon here on earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2002 @ 01:14 PM
link   
True, but unfortunately education has for a long time been in very dodgy hands. The Nazis used education to indoctrinate the children of the reich, with eugenics, "theology," and "history" which was not concurrent with any reasonable beliefs outside of the state... unfortunately this approach to history i still continued to this day at a lower grade level; think about it this way, in England, most colonial history involves little of the persecution of Britain's near neighbours; in Ireland, children are never taught about the Irish civil war, damaging as it is to te traditional concept of "Irish heroes, English villians." History is retold in a distorted image, wherever you are.

That and the fact that there will never be an absolute truth. And if you think about it, the ideas of the New World Order really rely on this fact to function :-(

posted on Aug, 10 2002 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the media is part of the NWO but the end of the world is coming soon after jonh paul II there will be 2 more popes well at least thats what this guy predicted back in the 1500's

posted on Aug, 11 2002 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hmm... it's the end of the world as we know it... or something. Nope, end of the world just don't lay right. Even end of the human race don't look like happening anytime soon. It'll all be a gradual process of papering over our lives until we are no longer humans but slaves to a deadly automaton... Of course this may have already happened. In which case there's no need to worry. So... relax and chug a beer.

Later.

PS, what guy in the 1500's?

posted on Aug, 12 2002 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You can't stop ANYTHING until you know what it is.

The (in my opinion, "mythical") NWO is a good example. Let's compare "stopping the NWO" with "Stopping Al-Qaida" as an example of what I'm saying.

The NWO:
What groups are in it? Depending on who you ask, you get lots of lists with different people. No two lists agree unless someone's just copying from another.

Who heads it? You get all sorts of answers, depending on the source.

How is it funded? Nobody has a clue, though there are a thousand different answers.

Where is it located? Nobody seems to know. Some say FEMA headquarters, others say lots of other places.

What are its plans? They blame everything from falling stock prices to bad weather patterns on the NWO.

Now... what information is there to show you who to approach and what to organize against? Exactly nothing.

Compare this to a REAL organization -- Al Qaida:

What groups are in it? None. It's a group into itself. It has ties to several (known) terrorist organizations and gets its funding from a number of "charities" and investments. The information here is ALL consistant, and from many sources.

Who heads it? Osama bin Ladin. Confirmed from many sources, no other leader mentioned though subchiefs are mentioned. There is a consistancy in the information, no matter if the source is friendly to bin Ladin or hostile to him.

How is it funded? Again, known sources, including charities and investments. There's a consistancy to this information, too.

What are its plans? They see America as a threat to their world vision (this has been stated by them repeatedly, it's been published in thousands of sources ever since the 1980's, bin Ladin himself has been interviewed dozens of times and he keeps saying that America is the enemy because it's culturally corrupting the world) and they want to destroy America.

Thousands of independant confirmations, and the information is easily checked. Most of it is completely consistant.

That's the difference.

posted on Aug, 12 2002 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good point, and one that has been sort of overlooked for a while. I think the NWO is basically a theory more than anything, a collection of values brought together under a heading which basically reads "Doom for the future."
However... I do believe the world is moving in this direction, but whether it's part of a conspiracy or just circumstances brought about by greed and disregad for human life.. that's another question entirely.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oisin -- "Even end of the human race don't look like happening anytime soon. It'll all be a gradual process of papering over our lives until we are no longer humans but slaves to a deadly automaton... Of course this may have already happened."

First of all, I don't want to sound like I have a big ego or anything
but I've been dabbling in Chaos Theory a bit, and (re)discovered that there have been over 50 billion species have existed since the creation of Earth. That means that over 98% of them have become extinct. That probably doesn't matter to anybody at all, but that leads to the fact that every species that is now extinct had existed for about 4 million years before they died off. So, it does look like the end of the human race is a good distance away.
However, I also discovered an equation that suggests that the end of the world (or Apocalypse, Christ's 2nd coming, or whatnot) will occur sometime in the year 2008.
So, the end of the HUMAN RACE may not be that far off...some other species may indeed take over once we're gone (which also opens the gateway for Extra-terrestrials taking over Earth once we're gone...hehe)
Yeah, I know, you want sources...go to Barnes and Noble and ask for books on Chaos Theory and the Apocalypse....that's what I ended up doing...couldn't tell you the name of the books, however...whoopsie...

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't doubt you and I don't want sources. I just think the second coming is a load of pigswill. But who am I to say. As anyone else on this board will tell you, I'm an idiot who doesn't even believe his own opinions most of the time. Ignore, my bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't want to freak anyone out but if you will think about it what is the easiest way to get info on just about everyone in the world now? The computer of course. They monitor every page we go to and every thing that is sent out. As we speak we have been put down in a little black book of those to watch out for. How many of us have MSN? Yahoo? or any other of the big names? I for one am very worried. Our free time is about up and we are sitting on our duffs and letting it happen. We are allowing them to access our very thoughts by even owning a computer. With no computer and no creditcards we can durn near become invisable. Don't have a bank account and they loose site of you even more. Live off the land and use solar energy and that makes youeven smaller in there sites. Understand where I am going with this? I hope so. I have already got rid of everything but the electricity and my computer. Hpoefully soon to be off the electric power grid we all rely on so much.

Just check around you to see how you are being watched. Find ways to make yourself smaller in the big picture so there will be some of us left to fight for our freedom when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you have no bank account or creditcards etc. how do you pay for your electricity bills and your internet access?

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Haven't you ever tried to pay in *cash*? When it comes time to pay my bills, I go down to the appropriate office & pay the bill in cash & make sure to get a reciept.

I have no credit cards, but I have an ATM card for the savings account...I don't use it *anywhere* except from the closest ATM machine to my home (If I don't have the cash on hand to get a needed item, I go to that particular machine to *get* the money I need). I don't have a checking account at all. I haven't had a credit card for years. Once I've figured out a better way to store my money (And still be able to cash my paychecks), you can bet that I'll store it myself or, if I have enough money to justify it, keep it in an overseas bank.

You can also bet that, once I can *afford* to set myself up as "low-profile" as possible, I'm going to get there as soon as I can...And that's going to include satellite-modem powered by electrical generator *not* hooked into any corporate grid.

[Edited on 2-9-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I noticed that ladyk mentioned Micro$oft, something that's been troubling me for a while is just how many pies Micro$oft have their fingers in.
I went to one of my favourite computer game websites www.gamesradar.co.uk...
and found out that it was now part of the MSN network of sites. Surely this may lead to bias towards the Micro$oft X-Box...

Then there's msnbc . It's a whole network for Gods sake. I think that Mr Gates could be a BIG player in the nwo. What do we think?

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think it's an operating system and that Gates is as susceptible to market pressures as any big company.

At one time, IBM was the "Microsoft" of the computing industry and its reps would do some rather cheezy things to threaten you into buying its mainframes. IBM engulfed and devoured its competition and was about to crush DEC... when the PC revolution happened.

And they both went toppling to the power of the newcomers.

We old-timers (folks who have been in Information Technology (aka "computers") for the past 30 years have seen this happen before. Gates is no more NWO than Cray was (the former ruler of the supercomputers) or Dell or HP or IBM or Xerox. It's just a big conglomerate with a monopoly in one area.

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't think we need fear an NWO as much as we need to fear our own governments and corporations. If you want to give them a label then I guess New World Order is fine, but lets face it- we're two or three steps away from becoming Oceania here in the U.S. Still, as far as I'm concerned those steps are still decades away.

As far as moving to an island and hiding from this ambiguous "them" I think that is nonsense. Nobody has the all-seeing eye. If you want to stop the NWO keep your mind free. Vote, act, make the right choices, and don't take things for face value.

"My style is like the art of fighting without fighting." -Bruce Lee

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Fair enough, paying in cash works, and maybe you get payed in cash, but even cash jobs require you to have some sort of records kept for tax reasons etc. (which defeats the whole purpose of no bank accounts fot secrecy)

Also, I dont know about american ISP's but with my ISP i had to have some sort of banking/financial details to get an account with them.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Fair enough, paying in cash works, and maybe you get payed in cash, but even cash jobs require you to have some sort of records kept for tax reasons etc. (which defeats the whole purpose of no bank accounts fot secrecy)

Also, I dont know about american ISP's but with my ISP i had to have some sort of banking/financial details to get an account with them.

i agree with you there on ausie ISP ....no credit cards or banking/financial details NO ISP!!!
i had trouble getting ISP cause i dont own a credit card and i dont like direct debit.......bought a pre paid account at post office!
Just makes it seem like there is a plan already for the New World Order!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In Nevada I only had to give my name, phone number, and address to get my ISP. No bank or credit card information at all. I was without electricity, untill 1999 so I still have my solar panels, generators, inverters, and batteries. I'm keeping them (just in case
). Besides we have black-outs every so often, when them U.F.O.'s fly over from Area 51.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 12:10 AM
link   
An ISP is responsible and liable for what you do, so it would be moronic for them not to know who you were. Plus it is easier for companies to not use cash. If they use cash, that involves more people to handle the cash and more of a chance of a situations where money is miscaculated. It just works more efficiently to using paper money.

[Edited on 15-9-2002 by joebrown]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join