It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus
While there may not be a way to stop it, we can expose it somehow. We should be calling the news stations with information, or calling someone in the government. We could do SOMETHING. I for one think the NWO is evil. Does anyone have ideas? We could also make info packets on it. I would be willing to do that If you guys would take them and pass them out or leave them where people will see them.

Cut off the head of the NWO and two more will grow in its place. Put the Rothschild and Rockefeller families in prison and someone else will fill the void. Have a revolutionary war and replace the govt with your neighbors and friends and a year later they'll be corrupted.

There is only one permanent fix....

Get rid of money.

www.thevenusproject.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its good to see that I've come to the right place.

First, secrecy is best. The only thing I can say is that "Resistance" (Code: Resistance) is already awakend and on the move. People know that the time to prepare for action is nigh. A revolution is comming, and everyone will know what they have to do when the time is right. We cannot speak of direct operations and tactics via internet/telephone or mail. These are moniterd and watched closely. Only word of mouth, in the privcay of a natural place (The woods, the ocean, anyplace where bugging and having your conversation monitered is at minumum risk) can be relied upon and safe. This website already has me wigged, and Im sure they are paying close attention. Let them. Let them know that the American people and those around the world will do what they must to prevent worst case senario events. (The govt. bastards marching on their own people.)

Cause is very vital. A cause, or pourpose for doing what it is we have to do... The Declaration of Independence states, and I quote to the best of my ability (from the top of my head now...) "That should a goverment become tyranicall at these ends, it is the RIGHT and the !DUTY! of the poeple to abolosih such a goverment and institute a new one, laying its foundations on such pincipals..."...
Its our RIGHT, and our DUTY to destroy a force that means harm and evil upon the people it governs. Pourpose... Need you more? How about intances of mind and population control? The fact that mis- and dis-information are the greatest weapons used on American public today. Stop the madness, stop the opression.

~All warefare is based on deception. SunTzu

Knowledge is also viatl. Much with secrecy and pourpose. Knowledge of operations and trails our goverment leaves. Knowledge of how they opperate and what it is they are trying to do. Knowledge on how to operate (I'll cover that in a bit) and how to provide others with the same. We need ideahs, tactics and above all else, knowledge, pourpose and secrecy is we are to make a sucessfull counterattack on our foes.

~It is with information that an army is able to move.
~The oppertunity to defeat an enemy is offered by the enemy himself-SunTzU ^^^

Operations and methods of conduct are to be discussed as well. I would start preparing if I were any of you. Acting alone and totally on your own is stupid. More man power=more options. One of the primary rules of operations for Code: Resistance is grooming and recruiting. Bring allies to our cause, turn them to the light. It is with more bodies are we able to posses, it is with possession that we are able to act, and it is with action that we are able to manipulate the circumstance... Manipulating the circumstances is one of the primary goals of this website. Another important operating method is to set up an prepare. Begin to trian yourself and furthur groom your allies. I can reccomend these things to start and put you on the right path to being truely usefull when the time comes.
For basic methods:

Electronics and Computers,Computer Hacking and Network Security, Explosives, Lockpicking and Locksmithing, Poisons and Deadly Toxins, Shooting and Marksmanship/ Gun Maintenance/ Repair and Aynallysis,Knife/Kendo/Fencing/Military CQC/MartialArts

For research and espionage. (VERY IMPORTANT)
Stealth, Guile, Information Retrival and Security, Theater, Theatrics, Makeup/Costumes, Linguistics, Psycology,Physiology, Anthropology, Espionage and Counter-Espionage,Covert Interrogation, Covert Operations, Information Warfare,

For "Survival and Totall Independance."

Out of chara's. Wished could've out more.
Resistance!!!
PM For methods of recruting and code work. NC here

[edit on 16-12-2008 by TheeJester]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont know EXACTLY WHO "they" are, but i know they ARE.
I dont care EXACTLY WHO "they" are, but i care they ARE.

The sheeple are being contolled because, they are being taken advantage of. So, why dont we utilize and take advantage of "their" systems at EVERY chance possible?

For example, the church can be used to our advantage (in convincing the sheeple that "they" are bad).

10 commandments (old testament) -

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'
People worship money, and allow it to control them, making it a false idol and a god.
TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'
The television is moving IMAGES (technology verison of carved images - advanced twice)
THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
Work (which is required for money), usually pays EXTRA for sunday's - this is sacrilegious (people are being bribed NOT to use that time for holy purposes, which must be the devils work).
FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'
By allowing others to DIE, we are indirectly MURDERING them. The monetary system supports selfishness and prevents us from helping eachother to survive -or live- our lives. Thus, we are indirectly murdering people - by not saving them.
SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'
the monetary system forces people to rip eachother off. This is essentially: STEALING from the poor and giving to the rich.
NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
Gossiping, or saying you know something happened to someone, is bearing false witness against them. Everyone is your neighbor - because the earth belongs to EVERYONE - therefore it is OUR neighborhood.
TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
MONEY makes people envy their neighbors, which is (according to the tenth commandment), OBVIOUSLY against the 10th commandment.

MONEY = write things like "GOOGLE NWO" or "MICROCHIPPING PEOPLE IS BAD" or "WHAT IS THE AMERO?" or "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" or "VOTE RON PAUL", on the edge of your paper notes (the white-border.. if you write on the green - its trashed). Lets create our OWN propoganda.

take a projector, connect a laptop - and for a few hrs, display a public sercice announcement warning of the NWO on a large building in a public area.

As you can see (when put into perspective properly) "their" tools of control CAN be used against "them"

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i think we need someone who doesn't ramble and rant like alex jones, someone like jason bermas. the only problem with him is he's on alex's program. alex delivers the facts a lot of times, he just exaggerates a lot and has a lot of crazy rants. we just need someone calmer to stop the nwo.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
We stopped them from taking over when Bush Sr. left office.
We stopped them from taking over when Bill Clinton left office.
We stopped them from taking over when Bush Jr. left office.
We stopped them on y2k.

Those were 4 times in recent history we were assured they were taking over.

The only time the NWO took over was about 80 some weeks, they beat the WWf in ratings that whole time.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
We stopped them from taking over when Bush Sr. left office.
We stopped them from taking over when Bill Clinton left office.
We stopped them from taking over when Bush Jr. left office.
We stopped them on y2k.

Those were 4 times in recent history we were assured they were taking over.

The only time the NWO took over was about 80 some weeks, they beat the WWf in ratings that whole time.

When did we stop them from taking over? ever? If we stopped them, then why are they still going? theres stop, then theres go. They cannot be doing both, and they certainly are not at a stop. If they appear "slowed down" - you are wrong. because they are either progressing | or not progressing. Which, with Obama having won the election , and working on making this country even poorer and expanding our military (as the intended result), and martial law getting easier and easier... and corporations getting more and more power, it DOES NOT APPEAR THEY ARE STOPPING FOR EVEN A SECOND. yes they still need to disarm us ALL, but thats not slowing them down - its just another part of the plan. Yes, I know and acknowledge that such a plan takes time, and that I HAVE NO IDEA as to how much time (I do not have access to their entire plan's written plan -if such a thing were to exist), but I do know that they are ALWAYS making progress.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hi, since i read a bit more about nwo and done my research about their goals i also done research about how to stop it and its pretty same everywhere and sheme is the same. only one gonna be difficult is to unite and clearly see our goals and put them on papers and without violation try to get our liberties back and get closer to our goals.
so i have read series of books "rising cedars" (its on english also, a bit expencive though ), u can google it and check what is about, but the scheme what was offered is: to be sustainable . ef famely is sustainable, country is also sustainable. according these books every famely should have own plot of land 9about 2,5 acres or 1 hectar). citizens of ur country(whatever is usa or uk or russia). according this, this amount of land is enough to provide all things u need: crops, livestok, medecial herbs, pond with fish, trres as little forest and so on. so having land u gonna create permaculture which will works for u.u gonna build sustainable house with woodstove, solar panels, eartship typ house and other which is sustainable, collect rainwater, get special compost toilet(cheap to make) and have veil with artisian water to drink etc. so u can check about sustainable houses in youtube. so obviosely u gonna have homestead and only things u need is to buy some bits and pieces which u cant produce in ur land. u will see it will lead to more healthy nations, no hunger, no starvig, no gmo, bees back to live, herbal medecine, no much needs in oil and gas etc.
because those books orginally in russian language and many people are found this very attractive to live sustainable and closer to nature (there also about purpse of life and nwo and all great eyes open things). and russians started to write letters to government about to gve them plots of lands to make ecovillages and ecohomesteads. few regions of russia and in belorussia too , they gave people land or sold unwanted land for penuts. and more than 300 eco villages already only in russia.
in books saying all economic privileges what people will have and country will have if most of the people will live such way.
the idea about sustainability and free land is not just in those books, i found website which is american or british, dont know, its also give u clear image of what p people should do and have to be free and get liberties back. so same things but with slightly different words about to give people plots of lands and so on. and as example was thaiti where famelies got their plots and country does not have debts. they have simple life but free.
there is website 100777.com...
who interested in purpose of humanity, welcome to check books "rising cedars", they explain much more about nwo and how its started and etc.
regarding me: i cant close all my bank accounts, but i made today them almost empty, i have no debts, i have no morgage, i have no property though. i will buy only basic minimum in asda(which part of walmart) which i cant buy elswhere, normal food i got from farmer markets and surprisingly its much cheaper and much tastier and bigger amount and fresher.
tips for everybody: have cash instead to keep money in bank accounts, try to not pay direct debit as possible, buy local food, collect rainwater if u can, get water filter, look for plot of land to buy, ingore big transnational companies who seel u rubbish, dont buy this, buy local, buy second hand, swap goods, buy from craiglist/gumtree. this is like what single person can do.
what can do united people: on website i gave above is already letter "proclamation of liberty" which might need to change a bit and what everybody need to do is to ask free plots of land from government.
see the dodgy fact: u r citizen of ur country 9usa or whatever is) and u even not ow little piece of land to grow own food, u cant build house u like, u have choise to buy what is in market.. insane.
sorry for my english though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i would also ask people to do little steps to starve this beast(not give thjem money, not buy their goods) and be united within ur community who are aware about nwo and want to do smth and also we need to find way to make our governments to give us liberties. but at least we can try to starve them and make them weaker with less money.. then they will be not able to buy governments that much..
i also would suggest to make idea about self sustainability more known and popular and make people think how they can be of grid(out of the system) and it will starve them more.
unfortunately all i know i have written.
sad that always will be people who will say they they want to have their telly and xbox and other rubbish and eat crisps.
i would add that in russia is also everything corrupted as everywhere esle, but surprisingly president and premier minister promoting idea to give to people plots of land(its aboout one third of hectar) to build house and its should be kind of "one floor rusia" where no gonna be high buildings and human beehives ..if its working there, why it should not work in usa or uk or elswhere?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
we need to grow own food in backyards , it will be more organic, we will spend less, we need to get orgnic seeds which will give heatlhy crops. some people even have few chickens in gardens to have fresh eggs, check youtube.i think as less money we spend on their goods, as better for us and worse for them.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Content removed. Please see ATS Terms and Conditions of Use section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus

If there really is a group of genetically similar individuals that have controlled world events since the beginning of time and are planning to enslave us all(and I dont believe there is), then yeah, there's nothing we can do to stop them. They basically would control our entire way of life, no use in fighting back.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I ran across this really whacked out website check it out
www.wearetheresistance2010.weebly.comkinda of freaky

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i dont think its possible to stop the nwo because it was prophesized in the bible so it will definitely happen. at first people might fight but then they will be microchipped with the mark of the beast and then anyone left who doesnt let the goverment controll them will be hunted down by death squads and tortured by the sick satanists in charge... as an offering to their dark lord satan...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join