It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
With all the bull# planning and strategizing that these fools have done they have ignored one key aspect of human nature - WHEN WE GET KICKED DOWN WE BOUNCE BACK 10x HARDER. Lets look at school for an example - youve got 80% of students who can atleast live a normal life without feeling any anxiety, depression etc.. but the other 20% are facing struggles like no other, it is this struggle that will cause this small percentage of the population to come together to DESTROY and REBUILD the WHOLE SYSTEM.

You talk about what can we do but what the heck are you doing? You have a mouth and a voice? If people refuse to listen then start getting agressive, dont let people make you believe your some wacko conspiracy theorist, give them everything youve got, hammer the crap into them 24/7.

Im sick of trying to debate on peoples level, people dont listen thats why the NWO is working, we need to go one step further and kick up a fuss.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It cant be stopped God has told us it will happen and by his will it will happen nothing you I or anyone else can do but Keep God world and dont fall into its traps

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The best thing you can do to fight the nwo is to try go educate others of their existance. Once a high enough %age of the world population are aware of its existance we wont have to fight it. They need our aprooval and exceptance of their nwo. Thats why they spend so much time and money mind washing ppl with their media, and psytracking ppl with entertainment. They need us to execpt it. So be exposing them and their plans ppl will resist.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordRothschild
The best thing you can do to fight the nwo is to try go educate others of their existance. Once a high enough %age of the world population are aware of its existance we wont have to fight it. They need our aprooval and exceptance of their nwo. Thats why they spend so much time and money mind washing ppl with their media, and psytracking ppl with entertainment. They need us to execpt it. So be exposing them and their plans ppl will resist.

No they dont need our approval God has said it will happen and it will wether we accept it or not ....acceptance is optional to your disposition in the greater focus of things ...."God can't choose the good for us, We must choose the good" and those who do choose the good will be killed for there refusal to accept the antichrist ....that is to say those who must remain the whole 7 years of the tribulation....and choose the good during the tribulation.....the last seven years of this world will find an overwhelming almost instant realization that the leader of the NWO is the desolation of abomination spoken of in Daniel and he that bows to the Prince of peace shall parish lest they repent for the tribulation is a test and a punishment....... a punishment for lack of repentance...... a test of the new children still here suffering the tribulation due to their delayed belief in the only begotten son of God ....and the name of the only begotten son of God is The Christ Jesus......and those who are saved in the tribulation bear a promissed end ........"they shall be hunted down and stoned,beaten,and killed for their faith in The Christ Jesus as the Savior and only Begotten son of God....and he who remains stead fast to the end and do not take the mark of the beast in their forehead or in their right hand shall be blessed as martyres and when the last martyre is slain the last angel shall speak and will say IT IS DONE and so shall it be sealed the punishment of the unrepented shall be the second death the death of the sole"

[edit on 20/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
listen to me, even if hte NWO does exist, that is just another step in gods plan to end the earth. to rid the earth of money hungry, power trippen jerkoffs, example, george bush jr. etc., etc. god will take care of all of this very soon. as he did with noahs ark, he will rid the world of all evil. but the question is, how will he do this. will it be fire, that the bible says. most likely so, but what kind of fire. either it is a fire from an asteroid or it is a fire from wwwIII. it is that simple. what sucks is all of the little men have to pay. what i mean is all of the people who just get by week to week will be the one who suffers for these jerkoff beurocrats who think the world revolves around power.. but the big man upstairs will rein vegance down upon us. it is that simple. it may not be in our lifetime but it will be in our grandchildren or their grandchildrens lifetime. and thats what sux. can you not see it happening. i mean come on, god did not intend nuclear energy to be used as a weapon. yet we take it and stockpile it for nuclear war. come on, we dont need nuclear war. and god realizes that chit, and he will take it into his own hand and rid the world of that chit.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Anything that requires starting can in return be stopped.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Someone once told me;

"How can you stop something that hasn't been started"

We dont know if the whole New World Order thing is about to happen, so we cant stop nothing yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I second what Infinite said. How can you stop something that hasn't even started, at least this is the psychology of those not in the know. It is futile to go out there and try and educate people. I am speaking from experience.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe751
listen to me, even if hte NWO does exist, that is just another step in gods plan to end the earth. to rid the earth of money hungry, power trippen jerkoffs, example, george bush jr. etc., etc. god will take care of all of this very soon. as he did with noahs ark, he will rid the world of all evil. but the question is, how will he do this. will it be fire, that the bible says. most likely so, but what kind of fire. either it is a fire from an asteroid or it is a fire from wwwIII. it is that simple. what sucks is all of the little men have to pay. what i mean is all of the people who just get by week to week will be the one who suffers for these jerkoff beurocrats who think the world revolves around power.. but the big man upstairs will rein vegance down upon us. it is that simple. it may not be in our lifetime but it will be in our grandchildren or their grandchildrens lifetime. and thats what sux. can you not see it happening. i mean come on, god did not intend nuclear energy to be used as a weapon. yet we take it and stockpile it for nuclear war. come on, we dont need nuclear war. and god realizes that chit, and he will take it into his own hand and rid the world of that chit.

YEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have to be very very low before we rise again in peace in harmony
thank you guys, I feel like you do!
I'm not afraid of "them" I know that the world today is becoming ugly and we scrapped the planet! It has to stop, but before, there will be a big terrible moment to live....

Amelia
Keep faith!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I second what Infinite said. How can you stop something that hasn't even started, at least this is the psychology of those not in the know. It is futile to go out there and try and educate people. I am speaking from experience.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Agreed.
All we know for a fact is that something is going on, but we cannot label that something to a source. For know, we just have to keep discussing theories on the source

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here's what's going to happen:

July 24 2005, Skynet will become self aware....and you know the rest.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAWrestler
Here's what's going to happen:

July 24 2005, Skynet will become self aware....and you know the rest.

Ok,
i doubt that will happen somehow...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
We have no hope the, only way to expose through the internet because they control everything from the news to the newspapers, journalisits who have tried to expose them have never been sucessful, don't you think we would have heard on the news by now. Ihave tried to tell people and 95% of them will think you are on crack. I've tried educating peopl but it doesn't work.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Soldier x]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is the best advice I've gotten, and have continued to give.

1. Move out of the cities, establish a low key, minimalist lifestyle in rural and semi-rural areas of the country in which you live. Try your hand at planting seeds, hunting game, fishing and trapping. Experience what it is to be responsible for your own survival. It will either scare you or invigorate you. Then you have a choice. Do you want to accept whatever comes, or do you want to be the architect of your own destiny?

2. Spend your money wisely, on things that will be useful regardless of the outcome of future events. ie: How much good will that big screen TV do when there's no power and bombs are falling or the volcanoes are all going off? For the same amount of money, you could get a good sturdy shotgun or bow, plenty of ammo, water and food to last the better part of the year, and critical medical supplies for emergencies. All of those things are individually more useful and valuable in hard times than a television, and they cost a whole lot less, that's why you should place a higher priority on them.

3. Don't hoard cash. If you feel the need to 'preserve wealth' look into hard currency like silver, gold, platinum, nickel, even things like ball bearings, ammunition, and oil will be worth ten times their weight in gold if anything happens.

4. Learn to trade and barter with your neighbors. This will increase your comfort level without putting you at the mercy of anyone in power. You can still buy things from the store, or the internet, but you won't be dependent on those inventions for your very life. Invest in things like sacks of rice and grain and bulk vegetables that are cheap, and can be easily traded for other things or preserved for future use.

5. Learn a trade: Leatherwork, Metalcraft, Carpentry, whatever. These types of people will thrive and be in demand in the future, no matter what happens. Lazy, greedy, office-whipped slobs with no self discipline will be meat for the grinder when feces hits the fan.

6. Practice running! This got us through the last cataclysm, the one that transformed us from monkeys into men. When the dust clears after the next cataclysm, what will you have become? Hopefully not dead!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
suppose a mole were to get into the NWO if one hasn't already could they destroy the organization if they got high enough?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It would do no good to try to stop it from happening. Who you going to kill anyways? no one really knows who's in charge... And any news and media centers are already under control... So any attempts would be shot down. Plus if u cause too much trouble, they may have something planned for u. Live today, fight tomorrow. There will be a place to stop them. Just wait. The only way to stop them today is rise up the entire population in a war.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In my opinion, it's never too late for somebody to do something. One person in the right place at the right time can bring anything crashing down.

I am currently re-reading Neal Stephenson's Interface. Seems like a quite realistic and plausible way for a NWO type of condition to come about. Anyone else read this?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
suppose a mole were to get into the NWO if one hasn't already could they destroy the organization if they got high enough?

apparently, people within the NWO movement are heavily watched. Ive heard that illuminati members (if they exists) are closely watched, houses and phones are bugged, etc

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
there's no way on this earth we're going to stop the NWO because, for all we know, it is already in operation and we've been a part of it this whole time without even knowing.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisamatic
there's no way on this earth we're going to stop the NWO because, for all we know, it is already in operation and we've been a part of it this whole time without even knowing.

could well be

i have heard theories, most are very common, that state we are already secretly controlled by an elilte group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join