It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
God's Plan for us was set-up in such a way that the history of the True Israelite people, and the rest of world history for that matter, has always flowed along two possible paths. God's promises were stated in such a way that He was always able to keep them, whether we kept our promises or not.

So that's the situation that we're in today, but not for any lack of God's warnings to us. He's told us what would happen: the people have their noses to the grindstone, everybody's oppressed, and people have been robbed under false legislation.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
if the nwo is setup according to bible, we cant stop it. revelations tells us the saints are overcome.

if not according to the bible just look at mans psychology.
even gerbals have the good sense to manage population (however unwisely). whenver people think that they can think for other people, this is what will result.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
go back to keeping God's Laws, and to make the legislators back down. The legislators are bought or frightened by the New World Order, to keep making up this legislation, to rip you off, make you poor, and enslave you. So, the only way that you're going to stop that from happening, is if these legislators are more afraid of you than they are of the New World Order. And the only way that they are going to be more afraid of you is if you tell them what's going to happen to them if they don't keep God's Law and get rid of all this illegal legislation that they've made up. You have to put the fear of God into these people. What are you waiting for?

I can help you to do that, and I will help you to do that, if you want me to. I've told you in this booklet what the situation is. I've told you what the options are. This Proclamation of Liberty AND its enforcement, is the straw that is guaranteed to break the New World Order's back, but it's no good if you don't agree to do it, and you don't make lots and lots of copies, and send it to all the legislators. If you enforce this Law, and you make them afraid of God, and you as His people, you will win. I believe there's 537 of them, including the V.P. and the President. There's only 537 of these people who are messing up your life, how many of you are there? There must be thousands of you, if not millions of you. You have to stop bickering, falling out, and squabbling with ego problems amongst yourselves, and get yourselves together, united in one cause, and God has told you that there is only one way to do this.

I just hope that you make the right decision and decide to do it. I can send you proof from the Scriptures, I can talk till I'm blue in the face, it will make no difference if you don't do it. And if you don't do it, I'm very sorry, but you're going to burn, and that's the Scripture. You either believe God or you don't, and then if you believe Him then you have to obey Him, and you have to do His Will. He's told you that He would let all of this happen to you to teach you a lesson for not keeping His Law, but He's also told you that He would fight with you and for you, and that you will win, it says so in the Scriptures that you will win, if you fight. I hope that you will send for this book, "The Way home or face The Fire", and I hope you will study it, and then you will know where I'm coming from, and you will know all that you need to know in order to decide whether you want to fight, or whether you want to lose. Because one way or another you are going to lose if you don't fight. So, really, it's up to you.

Isaiah 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, [and] sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
52:3 For thus saith the "I AM", Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
Micah 4:13 Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine "horn" iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the "I AM", and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

Now, I don't want you to go around unnecessarily killing people - that's not the object of the exercise. You send out the Proclamation of Liberty to the legislators, then it's up to them. They either obey God, or under God's Law, which is the only Law on this planet that is legal, then they have to suffer the consequences. But somebody will have to carry that out, and that's what it also says in The Law, it says that YOU have to enforce The Law, and THAT will keep you free.

Malachi 1:2 I have loved you, saith the "I AM". Yet ye say, Wherein hast Thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the "I AM": yet I loved Jacob,
1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the "I AM" hath indignation for ever.

Obadiah 1:18 And the House of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [any] remaining of the House of Esau; for the "I AM" hath spoken [it].

Isaiah 14:1 For the "I AM" will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the House of Jacob.

2Esdras 6:7. Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting asunder of the times? or when shall be the end of the first, and the beginning of it that followeth?
6:8 And He (an angel, 5:31) said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob's hand held first the heel of Esau.
6:9 For Esau (Edom) is the end of the world, and Jacob (Israel) is the beginning of it that followeth.
6:10 The hand of Man is between the heel and the hand: other question, Esdras, ask thou not.

Obadiah 1:6 How are [the things] of Esau searched out! [how] are his hidden things sought up!
1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee [even] to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, [and] prevailed against thee; [they that eat] thy bread have laid a wound under thee: [there is] none understanding in him.
1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the "I AM", even destroy the wise [men] out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
1:9 And thy mighty [men], O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
1:10 For [thy] violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
1:11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou [wast] as one of them.
1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
1:13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of My people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid [hands] on their substance in the day of their calamity;
1:14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.
1:15 For the day of the "I AM" [is] near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

We've had 6,000 years to prove whom we prefer to believe: God our Father, Who IS Love, Goodness, and Truth; or Satan, the father of lies. This is our VERY LAST chance. There are only two choices and there is still time for you to decide, but not much time. One choice leads to the Strait Gate, which leads home, and the other leads to The Fire, so for your own sake, please choose wisely.

Given your Free-will to decide what you believe and do about it, only one question remains: WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON (Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:32)?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You are all crazy bastards none of this exists get off your asses and get a girlfriend or at least out of your mom's basement.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ah............... There are people interested in these things, and then there are the foolish.....................

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mongolhorde10bc
You are all crazy bastards none of this exists get off your asses and get a girlfriend or at least out of your mom's basement.

Oh, it exists all right. JFK was killed for going off plan. Linclon was killed for going off plan. Hitler went off plan and threw THEIR agenda off by at least decades.
They are very convincing. That's why 95% think they don't exist. They are the governments. They are corporations. They are the money and the power. They are merges and acquitisions.

They come on this forum and tell you this group is not into conspiracies, we're just a fraternal group. That group hasn't been aroudn for years.

Too bad so many of us believe so many of them.
1984 and Brave New Worldwere written by men in the know!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
All along I've maintained that the very nature of humans makes NWO on the level of many of the popular theories unlikely.

The NWO is going to happen, not because some secret group is going to bring it about, but because technology and over-population will. The world is getting smaller. You can no longer ignore your neighbor, no matter how good your fence is or how far you are from him.

So, you have more and more people, able to communicate almost instantly with nearly every other part of the planet. Ideaologies can no longer be seperated by borders, oceans, or mountain ranges, so they will clash as they have all through history, but now it can happen instantly, with a worldwide audience to boot. Never have so few been able to piss off so many so quickly, folks. What did we think our technology would bring? Right. We didn't think about it, we just created it and used it.

We will bring NWO upon ourselves because this is the natural course of development that technology and religious based, outdated, irresponsible reproductive mores have set us on.

We are the ones who started using oil, all of us. (What do you drive?). We are the ones who buy the computers and the violent movies and listen to the negative music. We are the ones who don't vote. (I vote, but I'm speaking in general terms). We are the ones who delude ourselves about God so we can throw the guilt for the crap we do off on something or someone else.

Don't you get it? We are the NWO. All of you are stuck in the biomass with the rest of us. We are addicted to the technology and there is no going back. Pandora's Box for real.

As a side note, I lived totally off the grid for seven years at 8000 ft elev. on the side of a mountain in The Rockies. My driveway was a three mile long logging road. I suggest pricing some of the equipment and investigating the actual reality of whats possible before you toss everything and hit the woods. Talk to someone who does it, or has.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The NWO is the inevidible English World ...... after great global termoil the Imperial fragments will unite.... the English tounge will control the greater part of the globe.... The Eastern europen nations will allie with the English Tounge and the UN will be revampt into a new Order ..... as the english and european nations remove the lesser nations from the UN they will seize control and proceed to unify a global constitution ,,, erasing nationality for its members and unifying them under law and currency they the will be free to wage war on a much larger scale hording all the earths resourses and conquering asian and arabic nations ...... so can we stop it? No you will be considered a terrorist! a new conveinient title to give anyone with nationl patriotism.... you are either for them or against.....But it is already to late

JON

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To stop the NWO you would have to have greater power than those who are instigating it. I somehow don't think that, even if all the Have-nots(which I am one of) pooled all of our recources together, would be able to put a dent in whats happening already.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
man jon, that baby must had cried a lot for his tatoo

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I made some copies of the Patriot Act II draft along with a pamphlet outlining the more pertinent information,(I got the material for the pamphlet @ infowars.com), and copies of ATS' "Agencies" pages. Two of my friends and I will be dropping off copies of this info at a few places where activist hangout,( yeah we actually have places like that - my town is still cool). It's the best way we could think of to spread the word. I believe in protest and passive resistance. They can shut my mouth but not before I speak the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've been reading for the past year or so various topics on the NWO, and I never really believed any of it. You would think that an organization that has been in existence for thousands of years would have made their move by now...yet you believers keep on believing in it.

Perhaps the NWO is nothing more than an idea. Something like judgement day, inevitable, its mathematically going to happen no matter what we do. Perhaps since the first empires arose and cultures began culminating around capitals, philosophers predicted that one day all of earth would be united under one banner. And who is to say that this single unity would not be great? Perhaps it would solve many of our problems and epidemics.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
if you want to know how to fight the NWO you need to do 3 things:

1. learn as much as you can about the NWO and their goals

2. read "the Art of War" by tzun tzu

if you do both these things you'll be able to come up with a strategy

3. get a lot of people to believe in the NWO

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
No, you cant stop the NWO. people really wouldnt care if you reported it, they would not believe you anyway.

You cant do anything now. You have to wait until the monster itself manifests. otherwise, you simply are stabbing at a holographic dragon that alot of people dont believe in or cannot see or dont care about.

NWO isnt invincible, but its almost impossible to stop its ultimate manifestation. When it is here, however, people will not be able to deny its existance, will suddenly realize they should have paid attention better.

proof of the NWO will not be found in one person or one document. It is seen in many things, such as social surveilance, increased dependancy on the govornment for personal welfare and security, a new dehumanized, jaded culture of apathy and self indulgance, a total rejection of basic core human values that our species has carried since we walked upright, ect........

The NWO isnt one thing, nor one simple group of people. Its not one single directed plan, but many different agendas that end up meeting at the same point.

Ultimately, it will end up as an instution or ideal that will have infected humanity like a virus. Govornments will not need to supress and persecute individual, imperfect human beings, society itself will cast them out and destroy them of their own will, which will no longer really be their own, but a product of a new culture of rejection of individuality and thinking beyond our limits.

When the NWO is here, it will not be slammed down in a final blow by some blood drinking lizard men, nor will devil worshipers deliver the coup' d tete. the NWO will arrive because people will become so lazy and jaded that they will surrender willingly the discomfort and inconvienece of individual consciousness so they may pursue rampant hedonism and pleasures without the burden of having to think of the concequences.

The NWO will make it a sin to be human. We will reject our right to extremes of love and hate, pleasure and pain, sorrow and joy, anger and bliss, wonder and fear, disgust and delight.

We will become sanitized drugged up zombies who will no longer care about anything beyond the next thrill.

Wait a second....OH MY! From the sounds of it, were already there!

So no, you cant stop the NWO cuz we are already in it. And to think it descended upon us with not so much as a shot fired.........

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
yep, thats how it will happen, right under peoples coke-filled noses

BTW stop eating babies, chinese food is tastier

[edit on 18-10-2004 by genuineninja]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by genuineninja
yep, thats how it will happen, right under peoples coke-filled noses

BTW stop eating babies, chinese food is tastier

[edit on 18-10-2004 by genuineninja]

Why settle for one ot the other? Why not combine Chinese food and babies? Like, infant fried rice, peking toddler?

or maybe eating chinese babies................

Gotta get as much bang for your buck!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
your one sick puppy babe, funny, but sick

[edit on 19-10-2004 by genuineninja]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus
While there may not be a way to stop it, we can expose it somehow. We should be calling the news stations with information, or calling someone in the government. We could do SOMETHING. I for one think the NWO is evil. Does anyone have ideas? We could also make info packets on it. I would be willing to do that If you guys would take them and pass them out or leave them where people will see them.
They control the media, it would be pointless.........

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
take a leaf from the illuminati, start from the ground up when resisting the social order, my favourite thing to do in recent months has been to (secretly) spray-paint the word illuminati above or beside every gang-tag in my area, after a while i heard people asking people who is the illuminati
hows that for spreading the word?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
told to remove my posts cus i sweared

[edit on 19-10-2004 by lawdka0z]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join