It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I now believe in the fluoride conspiracy.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by minor007

Debunked?-

No it hasn't all the medical studies of fluoride are still controversial... some doctors found high traces of other heavy metals and fluoride in some patients blood... while some healthy patients just had high amount of fluoride in the urine but not the blood.

Half of the doctors and dentists agree that something isn't right with Sodium fluoride, maybe that's why they come out against it? DOH!

You are clearly some kind of disinformation goof who posts links about fluoride but then says it's safe.

I rest my case.
edit on 16-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The only fringe element around ATS is minor007-----looking like a paid disinformation fluoride mafia Forum type. He can't seem to find an EPA Senior Scientists that lights up on Google searches easily. Another Bogus disinformation attempt by minor 007 imho.

You need to stop telling lies. imho

Carlton is even a published researcher:

Cross DW, Carton RJ. Fluoridation: a violation of medical ethics and human rights. Int J Occup Environ Health. 2003 Jan-Mar;9(1):24-9.)

He isn't difficult to find, nor are his credentials being a former Sr. Scientist with EPA. He was also with Ft. Detrick, which doesn't like fluoride either:

====

www.doctoryourself.com...

“EPA has more than enough evidence to shut down fluoridation right now.” (Dr. Robert Carton)

“Fluoridation,” says former EPA senior scientist Robert J. Carton, PhD, “presents unacceptable risks to public health, and the government cannot prove its claims of safety. It is clear that fluoride is mutagenic, and that it may well cause cancer. EPA has attempted to silence scientists who do not follow the party line.” ( www.rvi.net... ) And with that, he is just warming up. “Fluoridation,” he adds, “constitutes unlawful medical research. It is banned in most of Europe; European Union human rights legislation makes it illegal.”

Dr. Carton has considerable experience as a risk assessment manager for the US Environmental Protection Agency, investigating asbestos, arsenic, hexachlorobenzene, hexachlorobutadiene, and, of course, cancer incidence. Then, for ten years, Dr. Carton was with the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Fort Detrick, Maryland. He was Chief of Environmental Compliance, responsible for environmental compliance of the Army’s medical research with the National Environmental Policy Act. He also managed the preparation of environmental assessments of biological and chemical defense laboratories throughout the U.S.. Diametrically opposite of the raving, fictional general in Dr. Strangelove, Bob Carton is the real deal: he has a B.A. in Chemistry, an M.S. in Environmental Science, and a Ph.D. in Environmental Science from Rutgers University.

=========

Unlike the non-sense spouting minor007, who can't read, can't run a google search, and can't tell the truth on fluoride toxic effects, the Dr. Carton's professional opinions are on target against fluoride. imho

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Dr. Carlton tells the truth on fluoride is bad

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
no need to buy boron supplements.

If you live healthy and have a rich fruit and veg diet which includes raisins almonds hazel nuts, you are giving your body enough boron for the body needs. In fact 100grams of raisins by themselves gives 4.5mg of boron.

Well, lets use the fluoridation games and say the poor can't afford raisins and need to get Boron in the public water supply. Everyone in the world has a right to correct Boron levels, which actually help health.

What the British disinformation agent just admitted, by telling Boron is good, is that it removes fluoride out of the body and is the major effect that produces the healthy effects of Boron. Boron helps bones, unlike fluoride.

The British disinformation just admitted fluoride is bad with approval of Boron. imho

However, he forgets to tell that raisins have high fluoride, due to fluoride pesticides, so Boron supplements is better to use. 10 mg a day works well for the heavy dose of fluorides that people have gotten over decades of exposures. Boron restores the body to less fluoride by removing it. It works best with some magnesium, some Vit D, and some occasional copper.

Moro 007 just shot down his own bogus theme that fluoiride is good for you. He also thinks the Journal of Occurational Environmental Health is a fringe element because it connects with Dr. Carlton's professional look at fluoride.

It is so easy to find Dr. Carlton's other credential, which means he carries heavy respect by his peers:

=====

www.johnston-independent.com...

"Water fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century... if not of all time." Dr Robert Carton, former President of the Union of Government Scientists at the US Environmental Protection Agency.

=====

It is pretty obvious we have a disinformation agent telling lie, after lie, after lie. imho This isn't unusual in the Bristish Fluoride Mafia that harm their own citizens daily:

===

The British Dental Association and the British Dental Health Foundation also make tens of thousands of pounds annually in "accreditation" of similar products.

---

In 1998 Dr. Peter Mansfield, Director of the Templegarth Trust, tested over 200 volunteers from the fluoridated West Midlands (UK). He found that 60% of them were ingesting up to four times the amount of fluoride considered to be "safe". He sent the results to the very highest levels at the Department of Health… and was ignored. But he has been attacked by leading pro-fluoride promoters. He commented: "They have no results of their own and are not willing to replicate my tests. It is obvious that the symptoms of joint pain and stiffness suffered by many of these volunteers are misdiagnosed. This is most serious negligence."

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Bogus information agent in Britain

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Britains harm Britians with poisons

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Magnum he is going to come back with a BS article or some BS claim.... we might just have to avoid him

haha

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon

Magnum he is going to come back with a BS article or some BS claim.... we might just have to avoid him

haha

====

Haha. I think everyone has his number now and it is time for the cheater on poker game effect as everyone calls him a liar and bogus information agent for fluoridation.

It would be good to ignore him, yet one has to point out his lies to others. Only the paid fluoride mafia would continue under beyond this point.

I think you just got lots of big league support on the theme of "Fluoride Conspiracy" with the former head of the EPA's concerned scientists telling the same. Big credentials with the EPA and with Ft. Detrick speaks out against fluoride and fluoridation, supporting your thread's theme. You have traction on the theme of fluoride conspiracy now.

And the British fluoride water poisoner calls this support fringe. Maybe he needs to call himself Moron007, who can't even get support in Britain for his poison water games. This is typical of the British Fluoride Mafia that likes to poison people. imho

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol
Andrew W. Saul.

heres the info on this person or lack of

en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Andrew_W._Saul

damn cant get link to work but google him on wiki

Delete Whatever guideline one applies, WP
ROF or WP:GNG, this fails it. No independent reliable sources, hence not notable. --Crusio (talk) 15:17, 30 May 2011 (UTC)

any more bogus references from people claiming they are someone they are not?
edit on 16-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

lol
Andrew W. Saul.

heres the info on this person or lack of

en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Andrew_W._Saul

damn cant get link to work but google him on wiki

Delete Whatever guideline one applies, WP
ROF or WP:GNG, this fails it. No independent reliable sources, hence not notable. --Crusio (talk) 15:17, 30 May 2011 (UTC)

any more bogus references from people claiming they are someone they are not?

What wrong there Moron007. Technology alluding you. Making a fool out of yourself again. imho

Lots of people have seen Saul's books:

All he did was interview the Fluoride Conspiracy person. Did a fine interview too.

He is highly published and well known:

I told ya about drinking all the fluoride makes you into a Moron. What a goof-ball. imho

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: British goofball

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: drazy

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No you are making yourelf a moron. I didnt say he didnt exist i said theres nothing on him from any other references save what he says.

heres some quotes from people who monitor wiki from people claiming to be someone who they are not.
en.wikipedia.org...

Does not meet WP:BIO or WP
ROF criteria. Tagged for notability since March 2011. There appears to be little or no coverage in independent, reliable sources; the article is dominated by low-quality, self-published, and promotional sources. The only independent, reliably sourced coverage appears to be a brief rehash of talking points in a Psychology Today article, which seems to me to fail to meet our bar for non-trivial coverage in multiple independent sources. In keeping with our insistence on high-quality sources for biographical articles, I think this article should be deleted unless/until such sources are available.

I could not find sufficient independent quality reliable sources about the person or his views or evidence of sufficient impact on the field

Fails the general notability guideline for lack of hits at Google News Archive. Fails the WP
ROF guideline, no hits at Google Scholar. Apparently Narrowgauge, his SPA booster, is claiming that he is important in the field of orthomolecular medicine, but evidence of that is lacking, even at Google, where pretty much everything found is self-referential. He is an important figure in the field because he says he is? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Let's be fair: "No hits at Google Scholar" is simply not true. Try again, using a Google Scholar search for "Saul AW" and using the quotes. There appear to be several dozen. Narrowgauge (talk) 23:20, 30 May 2011 (UTC)Narrowgauge (talk) 23:22, 30 May 2011 (UTC)

OK, let's try that. This yields, on the first page, three articles in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine. They have been cited by others 5 times, 3 times, and 2 times, respectively. There is also one book, of which he is the second author, which received 8 citations, and another book by him alone, cited twice. What was that again, about making "a widely recognized contribution that is part of the enduring historical record in his or her specific field"? Apparently not even his own, narrow field regards him as much of a thought leader. --MelanieN (talk) 00:04, 31 May 2011 (UTC)

So just because this guy wrote a book makes him an expert in the field does it?
Sounds like one of those guys who tried to sell you snake oil for baldness. In other words he says dont trust your doctor coz he will tell you to spend your money on pharm drugs however trust me and i will sell you natural remedies instead. The internet is full of idiots like these

Reminds me of the thread about aids and house of numbers....

maybe i should write a book and then claim to be an authority on whatever subject i happen to write about

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
when i went to the dentist a few years ago i was asked whether i wanted fluoride on my teeth .
i asked why ? the answer was : because its good for you . i wasnt given any further explanation. so i did some research (source: www. wikipedia. com) and found out there are various types of fluorides such as sodium fluoride or potassium fluoride (as an example) . according to wikipedia , sodium fluoride is irritant+toxic whereas potassium fluoride is "only" toxic . ever since , i've been VERY careful as to which waters i drink , which toothpaste i use if at all , basically i can't trust any manufacturer of substances sold as fit for human consumption any more unless i know exactly what the ingredients are , if said manufacturer supports fair trade or works for some shady corporation . unfortunately the vast majority of commonly sold brand names in food contain some sort of weird and potentially unhealthy ingredients , not necessarily limited to fluoride . why is it that organic nutrition is so expensive ? is there an interest in keeping healthy food unaffordable for a lot of people ? if this conspiracy turned out to be true , do the food-poison-populationcontrol-agents feel any kind of regret ?
or are their minds too numbed by their doctor's tasty pills ?
what are your thoughts on this ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No you are making yourelf a moron. I didnt say he didnt exist i said theres nothing on him from any other references save what he says.

heres some quotes from people who monitor wiki from people claiming to be someone who they are not.
en.wikipedia.org...

Does not meet WP:BIO or WP
ROF criteria. Tagged for notability since March 2011. There appears to be little or no coverage in independent, reliable sources; the article is dominated by low-quality, self-published, and promotional sources. The only independent, reliably sourced coverage appears to be a brief rehash of talking points in a Psychology Today article, which seems to me to fail to meet our bar for non-trivial coverage in multiple independent sources. In keeping with our insistence on high-quality sources for biographical articles, I think this article should be deleted unless/until such sources are available.

I could not find sufficient independent quality reliable sources about the person or his views or evidence of sufficient impact on the field

Fails the general notability guideline for lack of hits at Google News Archive. Fails the WP
ROF guideline, no hits at Google Scholar. Apparently Narrowgauge, his SPA booster, is claiming that he is important in the field of orthomolecular medicine, but evidence of that is lacking, even at Google, where pretty much everything found is self-referential. He is an important figure in the field because he says he is? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Let's be fair: "No hits at Google Scholar" is simply not true. Try again, using a Google Scholar search for "Saul AW" and using the quotes. There appear to be several dozen. Narrowgauge (talk) 23:20, 30 May 2011 (UTC)Narrowgauge (talk) 23:22, 30 May 2011 (UTC)

OK, let's try that. This yields, on the first page, three articles in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine. They have been cited by others 5 times, 3 times, and 2 times, respectively. There is also one book, of which he is the second author, which received 8 citations, and another book by him alone, cited twice. What was that again, about making "a widely recognized contribution that is part of the enduring historical record in his or her specific field"? Apparently not even his own, narrow field regards him as much of a thought leader. --MelanieN (talk) 00:04, 31 May 2011 (UTC)

So just because this guy wrote a book makes him an expert in the field does it?
Sounds like one of those guys who tried to sell you snake oil for baldness. In other words he says dont trust your doctor coz he will tell you to spend your money on pharm drugs however trust me and i will sell you natural remedies instead. The internet is full of idiots like these

Reminds me of the thread about aids and house of numbers....

maybe i should write a book and then claim to be an authority on whatever subject i happen to write about

Racoon was right, You are back with a new line of BS trying to derail the thread's subject. Reminder: Which is "Fluoride Conspriacy" and the subject of Dr. Robert Carlton, who has some excellent credentials to speak on that subject. He is quoted all around the Internet and made lots of news on fluoride issues.

So, you are off topic as this other Saul fella was not the subject, as all he did was an inteview of Dr. Carlton, who is a part of the "Fluoride Conspiracy" Subject. If you can't stay on the subject, leave the thread.

Also, it might be good for you to write a book, and here are some good titles for you:

"My Quest to Fluoridate the Queen and all her Subjects and how I ended up in Irons."

or

"Revenge: Boston Colonials refused fluoride in tea, so I must fluoride the Americans and make them pay."

or

"UK: Our quest to fluoride the Irish Catholics and now the Vatican and Pope."

or

"I like fluoride because I am really stupid, really."

Now those are funny. imho
edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: You can't fix stupid

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

really? so by countering your claims i am derailing your thread? Tough.

You havent provided nothing to this thread other than crap and misinformation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by minor007

/
Okay.... i see where this is heading you won't actually read or watch Dr. Connet books or interviews will you?
He is also British i think...i can tell because of his accent.

You literally no joking flooded my thread with 2 almost 3 pages of your stubbornness

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoB420
when i went to the dentist a few years ago i was asked whether i wanted fluoride on my teeth .
i asked why ? the answer was : because its good for you . i wasnt given any further explanation. so i did some research (source: www. wikipedia. com) and found out there are various types of fluorides such as sodium fluoride or potassium fluoride (as an example) . according to wikipedia , sodium fluoride is irritant+toxic whereas potassium fluoride is "only" toxic . ever since , i've been VERY careful as to which waters i drink , which toothpaste i use if at all , basically i can't trust any manufacturer of substances sold as fit for human consumption any more unless i know exactly what the ingredients are , if said manufacturer supports fair trade or works for some shady corporation . unfortunately the vast majority of commonly sold brand names in food contain some sort of weird and potentially unhealthy ingredients , not necessarily limited to fluoride . why is it that organic nutrition is so expensive ? is there an interest in keeping healthy food unaffordable for a lot of people ? if this conspiracy turned out to be true , do the food-poison-populationcontrol-agents feel any kind of regret ?
or are their minds too numbed by their doctor's tasty pills ?
what are your thoughts on this ?

I think you have spotted part of the issues, as there is a difference in food for the masses and food for the elite. The elite know that the food supply has issues and they go to the upscale markets that sell the free range cow and chicken products that are not loaded down with feeder lot toxic effects. Those that smoke only buy the special tobacco products not grown with mined phosphate fertilizer loaded up with fluoride and excess radiation.

Feeder lots use the phosphate feeds with fluoride content and they load the cattle and chicken up with fluoride antibiotics, so the elite and richer food shopper avoid that contamination from the cheap food production methods fed to the serfs. In my area they have Fresh Market, Food Fair, and others that sell the better milk, cow, and poltry raised the old fasion ways without the toxic methods of modern agriculture. Many good producers add back to the soils the missing trace metal nutrients, so the produce they generate is more nutritious. All those methods tend to cost more, almost double.

Do many know there is a difference in the cheapness of foods that gets into the fluorides issues, yes, but it is generally only the richer folks that know and practice this avoidance of toxics in the food chain.

If you look at the words of Lord Bertrand Russell of the UK, you find this is being done very intentionally so they can dictate easily to the dumbed down masses. Russell is one of the UK's elites. He was a Nobelist, got Einstein to start the Manhattan Project, and started the Conspriacy Publishing games to cover up the JFK assassination. He was not a good fella. He pushed to ideas of fluorides and other toxics used to keep the masses dumbed down so as not to question the leadership.

So, the elite enjoy higher mental functions and greater health and longevity and look down on the poorer classes that can't afford the good stuff.

In terms of toothpastes, use ones like Toms of Maine, which makes several types with no fluoride and no aluminum. Most toothpastes use fluoride and aluminul oxide polish grit, and both are bad, especially together.

The topical fluoride applications to teeth also show up with problems as it is very toxic and kids sometimes swallow this poison and they die in the Dentist's chair or shortly after. Topical Fluorides have to be handled with great caution. Most of the studies show that if you just brush the teeth to keep the sugar off the teeth, then excess cavities are not a problem. In areas like India, where sugar use is low, the teeth are perfect. The whole fluoride thing is half about protecting the processed sugar industry and the other keeping the masses dumb.

-------

Do they know, yes. Do they care, no. It is by design.

“Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
Bertrand Russell The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953, p. 50.

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: added Russell comment

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: by design

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

really? so by countering your claims i am derailing your thread? Tough.

You havent provided nothing to this thread other than crap and misinformation.

You don't even know basic science and show that you can't discuss science.

Case in point----you either can't read or can't refute the issues of Dr. Connett.

Case in point 2---You can't speak science well enough to refute or comment Dr. Thiessen.

Case in point 3-- You can't speak science well enough to refute or comment on Dr. Carlton.

Everyone of those persons comes with extensive credentials and every time you run from even speaking about their extensive proof against fluoride.

Everyone knows you can't fix stupidity. And everyone sees you run from the science discussions of credible scientist because you can't do science, you don't have the background, you don't have the higher intelligence, and you can't even tell the truth. imho

You are an intentional disruptor and telling lies here. It is time for you to leave this thread. imho

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: toss out the disruptor

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

heres a link about crank dr connet

scienceblogs.com...

My pseudoscience Spider senses started tingling with a weaker version of the feeling I get when I read anti-science and pseudoscience blogs like Age of Autism--and with good reason too. One reason is right there on the front page in the form of 3,209 Medical, Scientific, and Environmental Professionals Sign Statement Calling for End to Fluoridation Worldwide

Oh no.

If there's one very strong indicator of a crank, it's the production of lists of scientists signing "statements" like the one above. For example, there's the famous list of over 600 scientists against anthropogenic global climate change being circulated by James Inhofe (R-OK), which has been thoroughly debunked, the Perth Group signatories who reject HIV as the cause of AIDS, and the Discovery Institute's list of scientists who dissent from Darwin or its list of physicians who reject "Darwinism." If there's one one major red flag indicating crankitude, it's compiling lists like this. True, it's not always a sign of crankitude, but when you examine the list and find out that most of the scientists actually don't have any expertise in the field in question it's a pretty good indication.

In the case of Connett's list, we have:

522 Nurses (RN, MSN, BSN, ARNP, APRN, LNC, RGON)
458 DC's (Doctor of Chiropractic, includes M Chiro)
411 PhD's - includes DSc (Doctor of Science); EdD (Doctor of Education); DrPH (Doctor of Public Health)
356 MD's (includes MBBS)
291 Dentists (DDS, DMD, BDS)
138 ND's (Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine)
77 Lawyers (JD, LLB, Avvocato)

Want to throw another crankpot my way?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Looks like things must be despirate in Britain, because the Illiterate Special Ed class is upset.

Guess the UK types are worried that the Irish are going to figure out fluoride is poison in the long term, and the Irish might have more runs at Belfast over Britain selling poison water. All these British doctors have been busy denying that fluoride causes health problems and it also makes them huge profits in areas that it used.

After all there is no statute time limit to nail people for murder, or their complicit helpers helping to cover up the problems. It is also against the laws to cover up long term health risks, place poisons in the water supplies and food supplies. And not report that doing this causes people to become mentally disabled to a large extent and loose the high function minds that give them Freedom and Liberty provided by high mental function.

All the British Denial types are busy trying to hide the issue of the former Jewish in the Concentration Camps that the NAZI Aluminum Companies had lots of Sodium Fluoride and the NAZI liked human experiments to help along all that free labor. Sounds to me like Britain has Holocaust Denial issues on the NAZI human experiments on fluoride use in the work camps.

We are here to tell the NAZI's poisoned the Jewish in these camps and they were equal opportunity types as they sold the idea to the fascist capitalists to take over America and other areas.

Everyone knows the ALCOA company was partners with IG Farben on Aluminum and Magnesium production. IG Farben fluoride scientists cooked up the idea for fluoride control over work camps and expanded the idea into how to handle the German captured territories. Just poison them a little bit with fluoride and they turn into ready new slaves.

Yup, fluoride in the NAZI plan was a chemical game for slavery or sorts, making captured work force that won't complain.

So, after the war when Perkins told everybody the plan, lots of the old NAZIs and the capitalist side in England teamed up with moving the plan into capitalism's interests. So, follow the time line. Forrestal starts complaigning because the Army wants to use fluoride in the soldiers so they won't resist any orders for the Korea conflict. ALCOA comes in and out of hiding on the issues of no we don't make Sodium Fluoride and then Yes We do Make Sodium Fluoride and it is so pure and holsome. ALCOA made Sodium Fluoride all along, it was just the capilist gang trying to win the people and the military grunts to their side began a massive push toward fluoride.

ALCOA's scientists that were allied with the IG Farben types came up with the theme of we can tell moms this is good for teeth and tell this stuff works on poor kids to get the fluoride into large areas of the American Population. But such chemical games for subterfuge to undermine the liberties of US Citizens is likely a War Crime for the Foreign elements involved in this game to turn the US into the larger version of the NAZI work camps. Now, every American knows what it was like to become a chemical slave using Sodium Fluoride NAZI visions for their conquored territories.

Except the NAZIs made deals with the capitalists and some of the worst of the NAZI scientist got a get out of a Death Sentence deal to come to the US and teach the US capitalist extremists how to fluoridate huge areas.

As one can see, the British con artists are getting most desperate the truth will become obvious to the Jewish folks trapped in Holocaust Camps that used the fluoride. And in England, they are worried the Irish will take note of the Jewish Poison Water used on them. And the US will take note of the double dealings of ALCOA with IG Farben's NAZI to pump NAZI visioned Sodium Fluoride into every kid in the US and their parents to get that same Work Camp vision the NAZI designed using the Poison Water designed by IG Farben and their ALCOA partners.

Thus, we see Bristish clowns trying to dibble non-sense into ATS discussions on Fluoride associated problems, and subterfuge. imho

I think the entire world is well onto the reason this British disinformation type is around tossing out garbage. Liabilties, failures of the Capitalist extremism being found out for promoting fluoride, and the promotion of fascism to over come communism.

007 is a big Crook not after any benevolent intent in attempting to sell NAZI poison water. imho

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So, what we are seeing here on this thread is the vitrolic hatred directed at person like Paul Connett up at St. Lawrence University. His anti-fluoride campaign is having lots of successes and he is teaching areas how to get the NAZI poison water out of their tap water.

Every month Connect has a couple of success stories where he and his group got a municipality to ban fluoride in their tap water, save a ton of money on not buying the poison, and stopped eating up the water pipes costing utilities a fortune that is passed on to the customers.

Connett has a really big web site with tons of peer reviewed research made easy to find and all in one place, Connett is legit and serious on the campaign against water fluoridation and other toxic fluoride releases.

Connett got his start on the issues or Incineration and poisoning the air with things like dioxin releases from municipal waste incineration. He has moved into the extremely large problems of fluoride toxic issues, as he learned from this Oak Ridge, Tennessee associations just how severe the fluoride problems are for not only the fluoridation of water issues, but the entire spectrum of industrial and agricultural fluoride emissions are to the American public.

007 is nothing but a stooge for the cover up of problems that Dr. Connett and other like to expose and expose so well that the mass fluoridation shemes are failing all across America. Soon, America is going to be fluoride free and I'd think the Americans are going to help the Jewish Holocaust survival people hunt down and hang those that did that to them and the rest of the world for the intentions of NAZI Fascism married to Fascist Capitlism involving areas like the City of London's banking issues, as all the fluoride helps to keep the America public from becoming aware enough to demand these Fed Res system get tossed out of the America money system.

We all know what this 007 is about. imho

I've met Paul Connett and I have also signed his anti-fluoride petitions.

So, lets call some attention to the anti-Fluoride FAN petitions and have folks sign up:

salsa.democracyinaction.org...

The FAN progress to ban the NAZI water poison in the US water systems:

www.fluoridealert.org...

Poke around the FAN fluoride Health Effects Pages:

www.fluoridealert.org...

edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Become aware and informed of the NAZI's poison water methods in America

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

OMG you are getting desperate

talk about rehashing debunked ideas. you have added nothing except to goto fringe sites to back up your ideas. I am reminded of the people who cried foul on global warming, on Aids, on vaccines etc. THERE IS NO conspiracy with FLUORIDE SAVE THE ONE THAT IN YOUR HEAD. I suggest you go to the local shrink and ask why am I paranoid? So paranoid that I believe a small minority of people have got it so right and the vast majority have got it so wrong

either that or they putting something in your water

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
One of the better reads on the fluoride conspiracy issues and what they knew at IG Farben and who all owned IG Farben and the NAZIs more than willing to make deals to avoid death-----they found the NAZI Fascism matched will with the US Corportate Fascists that tried to kill FDR in the "Business Plot". Smedley Butler outed the business plot, but it came back greater with NAZI chemical techniques. 1947 was a very bad year for the NAZI at Ft. Bliss in Texas. It also cranked up the CIA, which plugged in lots of NAZIs and their Mind Control Methods. All this mess also kicked off the MK Ultra series of Mind Control experiments to join up with MJ-12 cover ups for NAZI human experiments. Allen Dulles was the big NAZI coordinator with the fascist big bankers, and they both went for Fascist Control over the US. Fluoride was essential for the plot against the masses.

One of the better reads on what Charles Perkins found out with IG Farben is here:

====

www.scribd.com...

FLUORIDATION:Mind Control of the MassesBy Ian E. Stephens
From an article in Nexus Magazine August/September 95

----

In a letter abstracted from Fluoridation and Lawlessness (published by the Committee for Mental Healthand National Security) to the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 2ndOctober 1954, a Charles Eliot Perkins, scientist and author of Washington, DC, and, one must assume,the same Charles Eliot Perkins of the "Dickenson Statement" to the Victorian Parliament, said this (andthe words of the last two lines of the second paragraph cannot be overemphasised): "We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the fluoridation of the water supplies in this country that their purpose is to reduce the incidence of tooth decay in children, and it is the plausibility of thisexcuse, plus the gullibility of the public and the cupidity of public officials that is responsible for the present spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country."However - and I want to make this very definite and positive - the real reason behind water fluoridation not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done which are much easier, cheaper and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty ..."When the Nazis, under Hitler, decided to go into Poland ... the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communise the world ..."I say this in all earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years research into the chemistry, Bo-chemistry, physiology and pathology and pathology of fluorine: any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person, mentally or physically." Mr Perkins does not involve America, American institutions or individuals in his assertions, but when Major George Racy Jordan was in charge of the massive 'lend-lease airlift' operations from Great Falls,Montana, to Russia via Alaska, he queried the transhipment of considerable amounts of sodium fluoridevia Fairbanks, Alaska, to Russia. He was told "frankly" that it was to put into the drinking water in the prisoner-of-war camps to take away their will to resist.The published knowledge that sodium fluoride was known for this mind - and behaviour - changing potential was available at the start of this century, as witness such entries as "Fluoricum Acidum" (Encyclopaedia of Pure 'Materia Medica', vol. ix, p. 333).

----

Mrs Thatcher's astronomical expenditure of United Kingdom revenue on a fluoridation campaignin Northern Ireland a matronly concern for the youngsters' teeth, or perhaps an attempt to sedate thepeople and render them subservient to her autocratic dictates? Remember this. Mrs Thatcher has abackground of academic chemistry and would be far from ignorant of the tranquillising effects of thehalogens and their halides.

====

More on the false tails that fluoride is for teeth is here:

www.scribd.com...

Flouride causes Dental Fluorosis ( brown staining and pitting of teeth), Skeletal Fluorosis ( internal changes and weakening of bones) and non-skeletal conditions. There is not one scientific or laboratory study proving that flouride reduces tooth decay in humans. Tosay that flouride is good for teeth is a MYTH. No essential biological function has been proven in humans.( DoH agrees )Total fluoride exposure from all other sources, such as food, air pollution, flouridated dental products,etc, is ignored by the Dept. of Health when considering artificial flouridation. Dr Susheela proved, with scientific results and scanning electron-microscopephotographs, that fluoride ingestion has the following adverse effects:Red blood cells ( erythrocytes ) are killed prematurely, lowering haemoglobin and resulting in anaemia. As fluoride levels rise in thebody, calcium levels go down. Flouride induces pitting/cavity formation on the surface of tooth enamel.These cavities are distinctlydifferent from the cavities formed as a result of dental caries. The incidence of dental caries remains the same no matter how muchflouride is added to water. The gastro-intestinal tract mucosa is deranged ( the lining of the stomach and intestine ),resulting inirritable bowel syndrome complaints. Structural damage to the gastric mucosa caused by flouride can be rectified in 10-15 days byproviding pure water. Drugs are not required. Blood fluoride levels rise continuously with prolonged use of fluoridated toothpaste.In those who ingest fluoride-contaminated water and who use flouridated toothpaste, mouthwash,rinses,etc, the muscles, connectivetissue elements ( particularly the collagen fibres ) and bone tissues undergo degenerative changes. People lose their teeth andbecome edentulous at a relatively young age.Dr Susheela ended by saying that flouride causes still births, miscarriages and genetic damage. This is consistant with the findingsof Dr Albert Schatz, ( discoverer of steptomycin ) who stated in 1993 that artificial flouridation: "may well dwarf the thalidomidetragedy, which was dramatic because it produced crippled children who are living testimonials to what the drug has done. Many victims of artificial flouridation, on the other hand, die quietly during the first year of their lives, or at a later age under conditions where their deaths are attributed to some other cause." At the end of the meeting, the Minister asked: "Why haven't we seen thesehealth problems in our fluoridated areas?"

=======
edit on 16-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Fascists of US and NAZIs have their US take over method--Fluoride

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

A lot of bottled water is just tap water.

Best is natural spring water, though I just drink soda water, which tends to be low in fluoride too.

Distilled water is terrible for you and I find r.o. water has a nasty bitter taste...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join