It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Predicted to Visit Earth in 2012, (at end of Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i think the "french" guy in the video is a canadian guy named Shaun McIver. he's in the streaming media biz.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
-Those are not denim jeans, they are grey corderoy, which are a bit worn.

-About his style of dress and glasses, look at this clip of the show it is claimed this was taken from-
this episode was 1982, so even later, but the styles are extremely similar still-
www.live2times.com...

-He is not talking fast. Perhaps if one is not used to hearing french spoken by a native, it just seems that way. His accent is clearly native french and his references are totally french. The french make many references to Pearl Harbor all the time. Currently it has become fashionable where I am, when describing someone being completely and suddenly overwhelmed, that they were "Pearl-Harborisé". But I do not know if that reference was used as often in the '80's.

So far I have not found any definitive proof that it is a hoax, but am still looking. This made it all over the world in a day and I'd like to work out the mystery! I am pretty sure it is faked and recent, but I want concrete proof.

look closely...corderoy doesn't stands like that on the legs, it is not so firm as these pair of grey denim, which are 100% jeans
That defo says it is prerecorded recently

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
linkreply to
post by PROT3CTOR

In the other thread regarding this video it was determined to be a hoax .
link

edit on 12-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

I've been following that thread too, nope, no definitive evidence yet. Just a lot of speculation and opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's a french actor named Thierry Le Luron.
He died in 1986.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As fake as your sisters tits ! This should be in the HOAX bin !

Why has it only just turned up in 2012 ?
Astonishing !
NOT !

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

It is, under a different title. I've been thinking about posting again under another title just to see how many pages that one generates.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

This has already been hoaxed.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Why has it only just turned up in 2012 ?
Astonishing !
NOT !

Oh fer cryin' out loud..... it IS in the hoax bin already!!!

Now I understand you aren't interested in finding concrete evidence that it is a hoax, but why not leave alone those are? See, I think it is a hoax too. But if I am going to go spurt that opinion to others when they bring this up, I want to make sure I have some back up, you see? I don't like talking out of arse.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

Well.. it could just be a actor
but if its not, he gets ALOT of things right, im excited for the ET encounter
and kind of strange he dont see anything after 2012, D-day ?

I can make a video right now, edit it to look old, claim that it is from 30 years ago and predict that you are going to post this, today.

I can do the same thing and predict that 2008 will bring the first black president....

I can do the same thing and predict all kinds of things, because I am really just reading from a history book and pretending to be from the past.

The video looks way to new to me. It looks like it was edited to look older than it is, plus there is no way that guy is 61 years old. It looks like a hoax.
edit on 12-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is amazing how could some one say that the one from the video has 61 years old, if you see that the video is from 1980 and it has 10 years in 1950 then at the moment of the video he was 40 years old.

In year 2012 he is 72 years old.

People on the net say that his name is Jacques Nietzermann

About the quality of the video or his glasses or clothes that could not probe nothing about that this video is fake.

The only way to know if this video is fake or his predictions are wrong is to wait for 21 December 2012.

Hope that he is wrong because from what he says aliens will be the new owners of planet earth.

Also what could be the reason to build a fake video like this one and say that cars running on oil will be gone in 2000-2005.

Also he could not predict the exact date when obama is president of the USA.

As you can see everything he says is not 100% true, maybe he is wrong with his prediction of aliens invading earth in 2012.

Search for videos of 1980 in youtube and you are going to find a lot that look as good as the one from the french psychic. ( here is an example www.youtube.com... )

Also look at the bottom of the video there is a line similar to the video I post here that shows that the video was imported and not digital recorded.

edit on 5-3-2012 by uxon1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join