It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Predicted to Visit Earth in 2012, (at end of Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So this French guy, back in 1980, predicted all this stuff, and it ALL came true.......He said he couldnt see past 2012, and stated we would be visitied by Aliens in the year of 2012. He says "there will be winners and there will be losers from this encounter", and that WE would be the losers. He says that they will be from the other side of the galaxy and will be amazingly far more advanced than us......(kind of a given, dontcha think??) Is he psychic? IDK.....could he have been told to say these things that are written on a script that TPTB have been very closely following to usher in world domination and rule??? IDK......but I think he's about to be proven right
Lindsey Williams, a name some of you hate and loathe
Also stated that TPTB have informed him of an event of a "supernatural" nature would occur in 2012, as soon as he said it, I thought, Alien invasion/encounter........

Now, my opinion, this will all be orchastrated to occur like falling dominoes.......the dominoes being used are: World Economic Collapse, Martial Law, Civil Wars, Alien Encounter, FEMA Camps, Electronic Tagging of Humans, War and other things......The ORDER in which they will occur?? Now thats a good question!! Enjoy the video!

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm so excited!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

Its sure going to be an Interesting year.....Am gunna ENJOY the F*****g Ride

edit on 9-1-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The French man in the video, claims he had his moon landing vision in 1950, when he claims he was 10 years old.

Now, does the French man look 61 years old to you? Nope...not even close.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

seems filmed on high def then made to look old imo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Enjoyed that video, thanks for that. Gonna read up some more on this French dude...

Some of his predictions are amazingly accurate!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
video is definatley fake.
its very easy to see.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It would help to verify this video if his name was given. Also from 1940 to 1980 would be 40 years. He looks too young still but he wouldn't be 61

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well.. it could just be a actor
but if its not, he gets ALOT of things right, im excited for the ET encounter
and kind of strange he dont see anything after 2012, D-day ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

December 21st marks the end of the quarantine that has prevented open contact between extraterrestrial species and humans. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to land the next day!!! Contact will be made when WE are ready.

December 21st is also the tipping point whereafter the collective consciousness is weighted slightly more towards positive energy.

Bashar - I think this is a slightly more likely 2012 theory

edit on 9/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The video looks a hell of a lot more recent then "1980". Look's like its been filmed with actors a couple of weeks ago!

TBH it's this kind of useless crap that we don't need on ATS. Beside's, some of his "Facts" were wrong anyway. As far as im aware we still have oil and we're in 2012....not according to this guy with no name and no credible history anyway...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
Enjoyed that video, thanks for that. Gonna read up some more on this French dude...

Some of his predictions are amazingly accurate!

Not as accurate as how easy it is to spot how gullible some are...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yea I agree this is a fake. "A new Pearl Harbor"? When I heard that I lost interest. Why, if he's french, would he use an American reference rather than a French one? B.S.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm not convinced but to those who straight out say it's a fake, how can you tell? ( I wouldn't know, I'm not asking to prove you wrong, I'm asking to know what to look out for )

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Yea I agree this is a fake. "A new Pearl Harbor"? When I heard that I lost interest. Why, if he's french, would he use an American reference rather than a French one? B.S.

granted but what significant event has happened in France on the scale of 9/11?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And boom goes the dynamite......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I posted this video because I found it interesting and worth sharing. Not really appreciating the negative remarks, I dont know who this guy is, where he's from or who filmed it.....DO I need to know that to share it?? How about WE learn to be a little more polite to people we dont even know, and show some courtesy on this site......

YES, the video could be fake and he could be an actor......and YOU could be NSA or CIA.......I guess theres no way to know for sure on the world wide web.

Thanks to the users who were accomodating.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Cool video, and I'm not saying that it's fake or real but I liked it. Also, you do make a good point, whether people like it or not, how do we know there aren't people on this board hired to ridicule everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that's posted. It's actually quite annoying, but at the same time, if the subject at hand is fake, then the ridiculous are us the believers.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR
I posted this video because I found it interesting and worth sharing. Not really appreciating the negative remarks, I dont know who this guy is, where he's from or who filmed it.....DO I need to know that to share it?? How about WE learn to be a little more polite to people we dont even know, and show some courtesy on this site......

YES, the video could be fake and he could be an actor......and YOU could be NSA or CIA.......I guess theres no way to know for sure on the world wide web.

Thanks to the users who were accomodating.....

Joining ATS is kinda like getting married in some ways. You gotta take the good times, and the bad times. Because Sweet Pea...there will be both.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I liked that video. And hey! I am almost 60 and if you saw me you would swear that I was only 40!

The fact that he said there would be a black man in the White House (and he said this in 1980) rang true to me.

There is gonna be some really strange things happen this year.

Bottom line is... DO NOT BE AFRAID!

Thanks OP for the video!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join