It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Predicted to Visit Earth in 2012, (at end of Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Audiokat
I'm not convinced but to those who straight out say it's a fake, how can you tell? ( I wouldn't know, I'm not asking to prove you wrong, I'm asking to know what to look out for )

Here it's my oppinion
1.) those eyeglasses frames are not so common in 1980s, maybe for the 70's
2.) the grey jeans defo is not from 80's...they have started to be popular in the 90s...google for yourself for jeans in 80's and you will see
3.) I have met 2 persons in my life who can predict the future, but no one has been speaking in that way, so fast , without any hesitation
that's why I ma 100% sure it's fake

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
The French man in the video, claims he had his moon landing vision in 1950, when he claims he was 10 years old.

Now, does the French man look 61 years old to you? Nope...not even close.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I haven't watched the video properly.

But the video "supposedly" is from 1980. So Born in 1940 he would be 40 years old.

He "looks" like an actor to me thou.
edit on 10-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mashko

Interesting, I actually did try to look out for anything that would have pointed to the video being staged and made to look like it was 1980 but nothing popped up for me. I'm not convinced that the rim of the glasses and colour of the jeans can prove this wasn't made in 1980.

I'm not saying it is authentic, I'm merely saying the reasoning behind you saying it isn't, doesn't hold any significant weight. There have been all sorts of colours of jeans made in numerous decades, simply googling 'fashionable jeans in the 80's' and not seeing his colour doesn't prove anything. Neither do the rims of the glasses. Fashion was never really a universal thing and this guy is hardly a fashion icon by the look of him, I bet whatever decade you put him in, trend following wouldn't be at the top of his agenda. Nah, there's just too much in that to say that it holds any strength.

If there was anything to go by, I'd be more inclined to wonder why we don't know his name ( unless that has been revealed since I last checked? ) He said people referred to him as something, a nickname, you don't just acquire a nickname that relates to a specific talent, you come about it by continually proving yourself. So by saying that, he is, in essence suggesting he is considered 'good' enough to warrant a degree of awe in his supposed predictions. If that were so, he would have gathered more attention at some point and would surely have come up in even a small media capacity by name but there's absolutely nothing that I can find that suggests a French guy from that era was making these predictions.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
there's another thread on this video.

if it really was filmed in 1980 people DID dress like the 70's in 1980. not everyone is spot on with their fashion choices.

i wanna know how the original poster on youtube found the video. that would answer some questions. that's the ONE thing that leads me to be suspicious.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The losers will be us?
I'm already a loser anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Off topic but i just love your sig.
Pilkington is something else!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I watched the video and it just seems too clean to be from the 80's. You can make a room look like it was from the 80's get a French actor or local actor and film something like this to make it look real.

I just seems a little too perfect and how are we just seeing it if it were true? Predictions are the latest craze and ones involving 2012 are at the top.

I am gonna say fake.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If all else fails..there is always character assassination.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Audiokat
reply to post by mashko

Interesting, I actually did try to look out for anything that would have pointed to the video being staged and made to look like it was 1980 but nothing popped up for me. I'm not convinced that the rim of the glasses and colour of the jeans can prove this wasn't made in 1980.

I'm not saying it is authentic, I'm merely saying the reasoning behind you saying it isn't, doesn't hold any significant weight. There have been all sorts of colours of jeans made in numerous decades, simply googling 'fashionable jeans in the 80's' and not seeing his colour doesn't prove anything. Neither do the rims of the glasses. Fashion was never really a universal thing and this guy is hardly a fashion icon by the look of him, I bet whatever decade you put him in, trend following wouldn't be at the top of his agenda. Nah, there's just too much in that to say that it holds any strength.

If there was anything to go by, I'd be more inclined to wonder why we don't know his name ( unless that has been revealed since I last checked? ) He said people referred to him as something, a nickname, you don't just acquire a nickname that relates to a specific talent, you come about it by continually proving yourself. So by saying that, he is, in essence suggesting he is considered 'good' enough to warrant a degree of awe in his supposed predictions. If that were so, he would have gathered more attention at some point and would surely have come up in even a small media capacity by name but there's absolutely nothing that I can find that suggests a French guy from that era was making these predictions.

Sorry, but you are not right
The numerous colors of denim trousers has started in the beginning of 90's. Please find me some photo from 80's where you can see that grey jeans trousers. And if you cannot find on the net that color of jeans , why you think that doesn't prove anything? Maybe this "actor" manufactured them for this video purposes? I doubt it
And look at his hairstyle very closely...you will see that hair was placed like that for the very first time, obviously just for this video...When you have one kind of hairstyle, after few days , it is usually "laid down" on your head....but this guy, seems to me, never comb like this before!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If it was true, which I doubt it was, then why hasn't it surfaced in the past? If it is truly is 32 years old, then why are we seeing a prediction video on 2012, the year we're currently in?

Then you have all of the other reasons that people have posted so far...

I say this video is fake

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
SiCk Car!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR
I posted this video because I found it interesting and worth sharing. Not really appreciating the negative remarks, I dont know who this guy is, where he's from or who filmed it.....DO I need to know that to share it?? How about WE learn to be a little more polite to people we dont even know, and show some courtesy on this site......

YES, the video could be fake and he could be an actor......and YOU could be NSA or CIA.......I guess theres no way to know for sure on the world wide web.

Thanks to the users who were accomodating.....

You're so right. I recently joined ATS and am regretting it now. This same topic was dumped into the "hoax" bin by the owner. No proof, just thought it was "fake". Where are the people who just want the truth on this site, without being hateful, rude and closed-minded?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mashko

1.) those eyeglasses frames are not so common in 1980s, maybe for the 70's 2.) the grey jeans defo is not from 80's...they have started to be popular in the 90s...google for yourself for jeans in 80's and you will see 3.) I have met 2 persons in my life who can predict the future, but no one has been speaking in that way, so fast , without any hesitation that's why I ma 100% sure it's fake

Go on then Tiger......what did these 2 people say?.........and how can you prove that they foretold the future?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by mashko

1.) those eyeglasses frames are not so common in 1980s, maybe for the 70's 2.) the grey jeans defo is not from 80's...they have started to be popular in the 90s...google for yourself for jeans in 80's and you will see 3.) I have met 2 persons in my life who can predict the future, but no one has been speaking in that way, so fast , without any hesitation that's why I ma 100% sure it's fake

Go on then Tiger......what did these 2 people say?.........and how can you prove that they foretold the future?
it was my future, not yours for sure

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Did anyone check out the email address that flashes up near the end of the vid? [email protected] seems to be from a Canadian University web site, its all in French so if anyone can read French and get any clues that might be helpful in finding out the authenticency of the video. I googled it and came up with www.hm2012.ca

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It looks like an actor to me. The room and clothes may be from the 1980's but his hair looks like a recent style
that's been side parted in an attempt to look 80's. Google pics of real men from the 80's to see what they looked like. In 1980 men tended to have a lot of short layers in their hair.

Also wouldn't they have been using lower quality (to what we have now) video tape, or film in 1980? Look at footage from the late 70's early 80's and it doesn't look as good quality as this footage.

Not buying it!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
-Those are not denim jeans, they are grey corderoy, which are a bit worn.

-About his style of dress and glasses, look at this clip of the show it is claimed this was taken from-
this episode was 1982, so even later, but the styles are extremely similar still-
www.live2times.com...

-He is not talking fast. Perhaps if one is not used to hearing french spoken by a native, it just seems that way. His accent is clearly native french and his references are totally french. The french make many references to Pearl Harbor all the time. Currently it has become fashionable where I am, when describing someone being completely and suddenly overwhelmed, that they were "Pearl-Harborisé". But I do not know if that reference was used as often in the '80's.

So far I have not found any definitive proof that it is a hoax, but am still looking. This made it all over the world in a day and I'd like to work out the mystery! I am pretty sure it is faked and recent, but I want concrete proof.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
The French man in the video, claims he had his moon landing vision in 1950, when he claims he was 10 years old.

Now, does the French man look 61 years old to you? Nope...not even close.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

the video was filmed a long time ago
make the calculation

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
linkreply to
post by PROT3CTOR

In the other thread regarding this video it was determined to be a hoax .
link

edit on 12-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I liked that video. And hey! I am almost 60 and if you saw me you would swear that I was only 40!

The fact that he said there would be a black man in the White House (and he said this in 1980) rang true to me.

There is gonna be some really strange things happen this year.

Bottom line is... DO NOT BE AFRAID!

Thanks OP for the video!

I hear that, friend, and I'm not too far behind you. I never thought to see a Black man in the WH either, swore I would never drive anything but an American made General Motors vehicle, and swore I would never own a computer. I have watched technology grow by leaps and bounds, and I know this is not all due to basic human intelligence. Earth is in for a wild ride, no doubt of that, and we all have ear bleed front seats to the event. Sit back, enjoy, this is a once in a lifetime thing, and don't let TPTB fool you. Know this, if you never know another thing.....Humanity is forever, it cannot, will not, ever be destroyed. Those who come are not Aliens, they are family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join