It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish prosecutor 'shoots self after news conference'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Polish prosecutor 'shoots self after news conference'

www.bbc.co.uk

Col Mikolaj Przybyl was defending a military investigation into media leaks related to the air crash that killed the Polish president in 2010.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Plane carrying Polish president Lech Kaczynski crashes near Russian airport, CONFIRMED DEAD
Polish Presidents plane crashers
VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There has already been a lot of discussion over the plane crash in Russia, which caused the death of the Polish president and much of his cabinet, and now this.

Being ATS, this is the perfect forum to discuss the potential nefarious angles of this. (Hey, even BBC put the "shoots self" part in quotation marks!)

So, what are your thoughts?
-Manchurian candidate
-someone who knew too much?
-simple case of sever depression?

Let's have at it ATS.

the Billmeister

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wait.

SO according to the article, they hear a THUD (of his body hitting the floor) but not the REPORT of a gun being fired?!

(i'm dismissing the second half of the report, because it was initially twice said, that they [those in attendance] were responding to the THUD, not a gun report)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I wonder how many cameras were left in the room with him, or sound recording equipment.
surly someone left something running,

And weird how he asked them to leave the room, instead of leaving the room himself.
there is something fishy going on here, we need to see the footage that was taken to know how many people were there, who witnessed anything odd, like him reading a sms on his phone. something made this guy think Oh crap, weather it was suicide or murder more details need to be released.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

He has to be over come with severe depression, but for what reason? Did he actually know the truth and his life was in danger? Possibly.

And did i read that right is a Colonel? or is Col part of his name?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

I definitely heard a gun shot...no doubt about it!

Thanks for posting the video!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
oh wow you found video.
there was a noise before the cocking of the gun then the bang.
Window is open too

also the slide projector is on, probably nothing, but still good to notice anything unusual in the room.
Interesting , he didn't look at all bothered by anything while he was talking either.

love and harmony
whateva

edit on 9/1/12 by Whateva69 because: more

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I think that he knew too much....I think that TPTB....threatened him with harm to his family; friends (his loved ones)...I think he committed suicide as a way out for him....to silence himself forever...and protect his family and friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think I have seen too many films! Don't people who get shot leave blood somewhere? I see none. The second noise sounds more like the gunshot to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To be clear:

Mr Przybyl, who was in his office in Poznan, western Poland, is now in hospital in stable condition. His life is not in danger, according to hospital officials.

Nonetheless, the whole thing sure smells funny. Perhaps he will come out of this with a severe case of amnesia concerning the details of a very suspicious plane crash which essentially changed the entire Polish parliament.

As I noted in the OP, even the BBC deemed it pertinent to place the "shoots self" part in quotations.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
listening to the background noise i hear room silence then outside noise (the ambiance changes), so im thinking the window was opened just before the shooting, or the window was already open and the door to the room he went in wasn't closed behind him, because we can hear the outside noise's.

interesting

Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The room looks like it was high up in the building. Wonder why he didn't throw himself out of the window instead? It's 'winter' at the moment (albeit a very mild one so far) so having an open window seems very strange.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I notice that his slide projector is switched on. Wonder what was on there?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Bud Dwyer suicide (don't look it up if you're squeamish). Although he did it whilst still on camera...and there was lots of blood, lots n lots n lots

Does seem to be strange circumstances for this incident, right from the outset of the original plane crash.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Staged. What proof do we have other than media claims that all these people are dead??? I suspect they've all gone underground and relocated elsewhere in preparation for future events. I recently discovered a family friend who supposedly died back in the 80's in a car crash. My parents even went to his funeral. Imagine my shock when he resurfaced via the obits... attached to a new wife.

It WAS open coffin... but didn't look anything like him is what I was told later when I brought the recent obit to my parent's attention. He had to have had help in pulling it off... but who and why???
edit on 9-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ok i see now that room that he is doing the interview in, is his office, there is a pic on the link that shows the window i was talking about its closed. during the interview

edit on 9/1/12 by Whateva69 because: pic

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Bullying is horrible, but is not the only thing that causes suicide... Thats a definite misnomer.

Preventing suicide requires more than just telling kids to be nice... What could society have done to help this guy?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

He's not dead. He is in hospital.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yes, if you are going to kill yourself, then why open the window and NOT throw yourself out but shoot yourself instead? Is there a balcony outside that somebody could have got onto? Does anyone know what this building looks like from the outside and how high up the floor was?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join