It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish prosecutor 'shoots self after news conference'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by keyboredhere

yeah it has me stumped too, but if you look closely at the guy standing by the window in a coat and scarf, you'll see he looks up at the roof then he looks outside before the camera cuts away.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Found this one diff camera

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I was looking for the video as the one posted here didn't seem to be working at the moment. I came across this one instead
which shows another point of view of what happens. From the audio point of view it is very different what happened!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah its allot diff, the sound and shadows.
Well that's two cameras out of i have no idea how many, just have to wait for them to upload i suppose.
his shoes are in this view though

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

We found the same video. The audio on the two is different as to what noises are heard.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeah it does look like he did shoot himself, looks like he opened the window too, probably for last deep breath of fresh air and say goodbye i suppose

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

At least this video is in synch... whereas the other video wasn't.
edit on 9-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

It looks like there is a longer version of the video according to the comment made on the link I posted.

Seems like the clip has already been censored. There should be a 15min. version floating in a couple of hours, cause the previous one was deleted - probably because of a "red coated" journalist who left the camera recording the scene and behaved like an animal. The first thing he did was checking if the film is running. Just wtf...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The guy KNOWS the truth (Russia murdered the Polish government) and CANNOT tell it to the world for different reasons. (his family/friends lives, the possibility of it leading to WW3, etc) And he cannot live with that... so he tries to kill himself.

His statement just before he shot himself tells it all...

"During my entire service as a civilian and later military prosecutor, I have never brought shame to the Republic of Poland and I will protect the honour of an officer of the Polish armed forces and prosecution. Thank you, please give me a five-minute break, I need to rest."

Aka, I can't go through with this, I know it's lies, so I'll shoot myself instead of lying to the people of Poland.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Something else that doesn't add up in the different versions is the timing of the people who pass the table.

In the longer video it is approximately two seconds before the door is opened after the sound of the fall of his body but if you look at the other video it is half that time and a person is already passing the microphones on the table.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And to add to the above comment, the person in red looks like they are definitely standing up from a seated position when you see them enter the camera shot but there is not supposed to be anybody in the room other than the colonal

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have found the longer version mentioned earlier. link to video. It shows what the other people did when they entered the room.
edit on 9-1-2012 by keyboredhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

i would not be at all surprised to hear that he suddenly took a turn due to 'complications' and died or some form of stroke that leaves him unable to speak...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG

i would not be at all surprised to hear that he suddenly took a turn due to 'complications' and died or some form of stroke that leaves him unable to speak...

Or maybe he used enough of his gray matter to make a painting that he is now a vegetable

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think that he knew too much....I think that TPTB....threatened him with harm to his family; friends (his loved ones)...I think he committed suicide as a way out for him....to silence himself forever...and protect his family and friends.

Yes that even happens in drug gangs, I know of a man who killed himself so they couldn't harm his wife and children, and they moved. Due to owing money.

So that is very possible, suicide to protect loved ones as threats were given.

But the timing was a little odd. He did it just then.

If he was killed because he knew the documents were lies, that is one possibilty. He was murdered theory.

But also, if he found something out, maybe something that made his whole world crash around him, thats another, going back to the suicide theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This I believe is the video of the plane crash they're investigating - note the gunshots.
Remember this?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The fact that he has survived will be worrying for those "in the know" as this will no doubt lead to some probing questions!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by keyboredhere
I have found the longer version mentioned earlier. link to video. It shows what the other people did when they entered the room.
edit on 9-1-2012 by keyboredhere because: (no reason given)

This video seems alot different to the others, being that it seems much longer for the reporters to exit etc.
Were the other clips edited, or is it just me??
Nice find.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The articles and videos claim he shot himself in the head. It's pretty rare to survive a gun shot to the head. Also, and I know this is grim, I didn't see much splatter around the area that normally is a result of a headshot wound. If he did get shot, if looks a lot more likely that he got shot in the chest/abdomen area.

Also, I don't know what calibre weapon he was using, but being in the military I would assume it was something substantial.
edit on 9-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: This text is green and italic.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

The lack of spray may be to do with direction the shot was taken from, and may be an explaination of the open window.
I heard of a guy who hung himself in a fashion which broke his neck rather than choking, who checked out with a champagne cork up his behind to prevent a mess being made in his families home if you know what I mean. Maybe this fellow opened up the window and positioned himself in a such a way as so that the shot would blow the majority of the high velocity spatter , brain matter, and the bullet ,out the window, rather than all over the place.

There are weirder things than a tidy suicide after all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join