It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Watch/Share-Drunk Driver Crashes Car into a House- But 911/LAPD Refuse To Respond

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I just ROTFL'ed all over the place XD

that or someone's video taping on their own property,
or that someone's doing any of these 'terrorist' activities:

“Make bulk purchase of items to include:
Weatherproofed ammunition or match containers
Meals Ready to Eat
Night Vision Devices; night flashlights; gas masks
High capacity magazines
Bi-pods or tri-pods for rifles”

Prefer to pay with cash,
Alter your appearance (i.e. DYE your hair, get a tan, etc)
Speak poorly about the government,
are missing a finger...

jeez what a giant P.O.S. this country has become.

DAMMIT AMERICA! GET IT TOGETHER!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow.

You're mean.

That was really unnecessary.

Did you NOT SEE the picture of the totaled car?
And Adam Carolla is not just some 'dj'
LMAO
DJ?! Seriously?!
He's not a "DJ."

And just FYI...
They are in the process of filing a suit- and an FOIA request for the 911 calls.

Maybe you should listen to the entire clip and READ THE THREAD before you start spouting off at the mouth.

Oh, and congrats- you are now my one and only ATS "Rival"

edit on 9-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It's a bit weird that no cops showed up to a drunk that had an accident.

I don't know exactly how 911 is used in the US, but here the same is 000, and it is only supposed to be rung if there is an immediate life threatening situation. If there are no critical injuries or deaths, they get pretty stroppy if you ring 000 instead of standard numbers.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I didn't hear about that?!?!
That is mind-numbing

Where I grew up (in upstate NY) the police always responded....
When I was in elementary school, me and a few other girls were at a friends after school and while the babysitter went down the street to pick up her younger siblings, she called 911 to see what would happen.
She said hello, and then hung up.
10 minutes later,
sure enough...
two unis at the door.
We got in SOOO much trouble from all of our parents- I was pissed because I wanted nothing to do with it and told her not to (....I was kind of a goodie goodie lol)

Can you post a link when you get a chance?

But yeah, apparently even the 911 dispatchers have lost their minds.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Wow. You're mean.

If you’ve come to the opinion I’m 'mean' because I called you out over posting a video of some DJ shooting his mouth off over something that supposedly happened and you provided no supporting link(s), no fact, only second hand opinion - then you bet! I'm mean.

I require fact, not 'second hand ranting'.

ATS requires FACT, not second hand ranting. If this was BTS I wouldn't have even posted.

Also, your continual and flagrant attempts at bypassing ATS T&C by posting ‘****’ vulgarity? Yes, that might have me a little 'mean' also. I don't like smelling dog poo when I eat. I don't like reading vulgarity when I'm looking for facts - which I found none of in your presentation - or the DJ's.

That was really unnecessary.

Asking someone who hosts a thread for FACT is completely necessary on ATS.

You, the thread host, provided no fact.

What you provided was a second hand account of 'something that happened' while the ‘DJ‘ was ‘away‘ on a ‘gig‘. Again, this is not BTS, but, ATS where FACT rules and regurgitation of ranting really just doesn't.

Did you NOT SEE the picture of the totaled car?

Did you not READ my post. I SAID I refused to continue to listen to a video that is filled with vulgarity, yelling, whining and a lot of surmising. I said I did not see the 'JD' bottle - or the car/truck. I ALSO SAID - taking random pictures of ‘JD’ bottles and trucks proves nothing but you can take random pictures of liquor bottles and four wheeled vehicles.

And Adam Carolla is not just some 'dj' LMAO DJ?! Seriously?! He's not a "DJ."

Then whoever this DJ is you should lend a link to lend to his *cough choke* credibility. At this point he's not even a witness to the supposed accident and police actions - but a second hand hear-say.

And just FYI... They are in the process of filing a suit- and an FOIA request for the 911 calls.

Then provide a link. I’m not saying this didn’t happen, I’m saying this is ATS, provide a link.

Maybe you should listen to the entire clip and READ THE THREAD before you start spouting off at the mouth.

Obviously you must have taken a few sick days during 'reading comprehension' in school.

I already posted I’ll not allow anyone to abuse my ears and senses while I wait to hear some 'fact'. Which I did not. Nor will I listen to some loud mouthed obscure DJ spouting off gutter language and sensationalism while waiting to hear FACTS.

As it is this DJ is nothing but a second hand reporter - there is no available valid first hand fact in what he presented (for shock value and rage value) on his 'program'. He presented opinion. That is all.

If there is any fact to this ‘story‘? Provide me with a link and we might have something to talk about.

Until then, quit spreading hate or take this second hand bantering sensationalistic self serving tripe (of the DJ’s) to BTS Rants where it belongs.

peace

edit on 9-1-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Toooo funny.

But you know when Elin beat up tiger with a golf club the police came flying over with ambulance it tow.

How freaking funny is that.
NOT

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Did you read the rest of the thread?

Those are FIRST hand accounts and they're relevant.

I posted this because I think it's important to be AWARE of such a gross injustice.
I trust his story- he has WAY too much to lose lying about something like this-
His account is much more credible than the BS spewing from the MSM these days!
(and If you disagree with that, than I feel sorry for you)

Oh and saying he's a 'DJ?!'
Where are you getting that from?!?!
A DJ is a DISC JOCKEY.
Carolla is DEFINITELY NOT a Disc Jockey...
Don't take it out on me because you've been living under a rock. (Basic APA citation rules- You don't have to cite a source for BASIC, COMMON KNOWLEDGE; or for subjects in which the author has credible knowledge/expertise)

But I did reference Carolla's background already- early on in the thread-
Not that it necessarily matters,
he's relaying a personal account, not how to build a rocket.
Or fearmongering about volcanos, UFOs, and chemtrails OH MY!

So you're saying, if/when some news company reports on this, you'll accept it as credible?!

You're hearing it directly from the source!

For those who don't know who Adam Carolla is, he was born in Cali- into a VERY poor family. Has one sister, and had a very dysfunctional family life.
He spent 20 years working hard labor- mainly construction.

Then he got a break with Dr. Drew (the doctor that has like a million shows out now lol- he has a program on CNN, Celebrity Rehab, Dr. Drew's Lifechangers, etc)
Adam and Dr. Drew were hosts on a show on MTV in the 90s called Loveline. Since then, Adam has worked with several more TV series including hosting and co-creating The Man Show- with Jimmy Kimmel- who is his BFF, Crank Yankers, The Car Show, was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars, starred in his autobiographical movie The Hammer, lots of voice-over work (i.e. He's DEATH on the Family Guy lol) and lots more.

Oh, and just announced by Donald Trump last week- Adam is one of the contestants for the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice!
He's an in your face kinda comedian, unapologetic and VERY ANTI-POLITICALLY CORRECT- which is WHY I LOVE HIM! I cannot STAND that PC garbage. He tells it like he sees it- he's got that Carlin-esque spunk. though I may not agree with him on everything- hell, sometimes he straight up pisses me off- but somehow, I've come to love him

Also- He holds the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for Most Downloaded Podcasts.

IS THAT OFFICIAL ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Your tone was/is unnecessary and disrespectful.
I didn't MAKE you read my thread.

They are filing an FOIA req for the calls- and seeing that the COPS NEVER CAME THEN OBVIOUSLY THERE WON'T BE AN OFFICIAL REPORT ON IT.

The corruption and incompetence within the police departments and judicial system in America is spiraling out of control.
And something needs to be done about it.

This is just another example of how audacious the situation has become.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Link doesn't work.

Went to the site and cannot find it. TPTB must have had them take it down.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Actually, that's an interesting point-
That's considered a priority situation by police.
And it's also the most dangerous-
Domestic violence cases are those in which an officer is most likely to be seriously injured and/or killed.

They take DV cases VERY seriously.

So, I guess- just tell 911 that your spouse is attacking you with an AIDS machete

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

which link?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hey. Here is where I read about the 5-year old and his dying mother.

refreshingnews9.blogspot.com... -suit-dismissals-in.html

And here is another link to hopefully back up the story.

www.detroitnews.com...

This actually seems to occur quite often. In searching for other links for the above story, I came across another story of an 8-year old girl who called 911 regarding a double homicide and the 911 operator basically hung up on the girl because she didn't know where she was (she was visiting a relative when it happened).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I know if you said your smelled marijuana they would have came there right away. Or if you said there was a man sitting there drinking a beer.

They would have been there.

Hey I have been shot cane you send me some help.

Dispatcher: Well how did you get shot. Did you shoot your self.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The youtube linky is a brokey. I tried to open to watch the video and it was not working went to the site and it was down for that video.

I say they had it pulled.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

For my OP link?
I'm watching it right now and I'm not logged in....so???

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just tried again and then went to youtube again and it says an error occured. My system is up to daye so I have no idea why it is not working where are you looking at it can you give me another link please I really want to see it.

Thanks again TD

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Here's the direct link...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Funny Silo13 sounds just as rude as the 911 worker....lol
So he's wife is alone with the kids and someone crashes into their wall and she tries to call 911 to get help for the crash victim who is acting disoriented. The 911 worker acts like it's a hassel to send help out. The neighbor goes out to see what's going on and tells his wife they called 911. He's wife confirms she did too. Then the neighbor mentions how rude the 911 worker was when they spoke with 911 and his wife confirmed that they were rude to her as well. There you have it. If you live in LA your hard earned tax dollars will get you rude 911 workers answering the phone. I guess even 911 workers have bad days answering the phone...lol

I guess what they needed to do is when they called they should have advised 911 that they needed to file a police report because they had someone crash into there house. Then I would have gotten the neighbor to get the license number off the car as well as make and model. This would be enough info to file the police report whether the accident victim stuck around or not. By the looks of the car. It was going anywhere. I guess you could have called the victim an ambulance and wrecker if the police weren't going to respond in a timely manner.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

WTF still doesn't work. I can open any other you tube but this one is inop. What gives.

I have no idea.

Dam I really wanted to see it.

Oh well. I will try again later.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Once or twice a month we do free 'live' shows where we all just come with a bunch of paint and brushes, pick a theme, and all start painting at once on a giant canvas or mural- the city of Dallas has even hired us to paint murals downtown

And it's ALL pro-bono work and for charity!

Hope to see my fellow ATS'r in my next issue of JUXTAPOZ magazine!

Man Ace the Ace Rockolla! I've been listening to this cat since he started on KROQ in the mornings, then went to Loveline. He's always been one to totally speak his mind - he's a total man's man! If there's a fracture in something (like the LAPD in this case) he'll b!tch and rant about it incessantly! Gotta appreciate his gift of gab.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Funny Silo13 sounds just as rude as the 911 worker....lol

Oh really?
When did you HEAR the 911 worker? You didn't now did you? So, you're making presumptions too.

News flash! Nowhere in that video is a copy of the 911 tapes - only hearsay. So, what you heard is only the husband (DJ) of the wife who supposedly had a 'rude' conversation with a 911 worker.

This is ATS - that means deny ignorance - not embrace it.

When we HEAR what the 911 worker had to say - Or a news report - Or someone besides Mr. Up and Rising radio DJ/blogger/announcer - or whatever he is - then we might have something to talk about. Until then this is still all hearsay and second hand hearsay at that.

A week and a half has gone by (so listed the OP) - that is surely enough time to get the MSM involved - lawyers - someone? Anyone???

I'm looking forward to hearing something credible about this case. IF and WHEN that happens, again, we might have something to talk about. Until then?

ROTFL - By the way? That picture of the Jack Daniel's Bottle? That was supposedly taken at NIGHT? Take a look at the picture.

That's pic was not taken with a flash! The lighting is clearly SUNLIGHT filtering through the greenery.

THAT is pure BS.

That 'DJ' has lost all credibility at this point. Every bit.

peace
edit on 9-1-2012 by silo13 because: stop spreading H8 - edit for spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join