It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Sentences Iranian-U.S. spy to death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Despite Iran could have killed him in a desert without a trial , it wasn't done that way.

Google "kangaroo court".

And you just like to accuse Iran (of lying about him being an spy) and you like to think that US govt is always the honest one.

1. Yes I accuse Iran of lying.
2. I never have stated that the US is honest.

You must stop making false claim aganst people. Oh wait, it's what your government has done.

Even though you can read English , you choose to believe in one source of information (your govt only). Otherwise the results will be scarey.
edit on 9/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Nope. False again. I just think that YOUR government is lying. It doesn't mean MY government is honest. This "either-or" way of thinking will inhibit any true freedoms for the people of Iran.

Pity.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

I think you should turn the TV off.

As I have done long ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Pitty is for the ones who claim division of church and state , but their govt chooses religion to fulfill it's invasions and killings.

Pitty Pitty Pitty Pitty , infinity.

There is one thing that you don't say , US will claim it as hostility of Iranian govt and US is the one pushing the war button.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So having spent 10 years training to be a super-duper Zionist spy he enters Iran, is "immediately" detained thanks to the work of righteous Iran's mighty intelligence services and then he calmly confesses on camera to crimes that carry the death penalty. You can see the 10 years of preparation in this simply brilliant cover story:

"In this mission I was fooled by the CIA and although I had entered Iran with a mission to infiltrate in the Islamic Republic of Iran's intelligence systems and to turn into a new source for the CIA, I didn't want to hit a blow to Iran," Mirzayee Hekmati said.

english.farsnews.com...

Come onnnn

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
An Ex-Marine who is Iranian...

I bet his is a spy.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
I just talked to a friend who personally knows the man, my prayers are with him and his family through this extremely rough time. I hope he makes it home.

I hope , you could pray for the people your killing in Iraq and Afghanistan :

The present and future of US war-machine after the ellections

US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

I'm not killing anyone other than the people playing Xbox Live comfortably from my home in Canada...

You are not killing , but the govt which you pay taxes to is killing for you.

So is yours.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Pitty is for the ones who claim division of church and state , but their govt chooses religion to fulfill it's invasions and killings.

Pitty Pitty Pitty Pitty , infinity.

There is one thing that you don't say , US will claim it as hostility of Iranian govt and US is the one pushing the war button.

You certainly are adept at puttng words in others mouths.

Something your government seems well versed in as well.

If the US claims that Iran has been hostile, it'll probably be because it was.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

These are his pictures.

Sad but true.

www.sabairan.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
so yeah...dont go there if you are going to spy on them.....they will kill you.....their rules....now you know

Taken from Khomeini's 50 yr plan:

implement the prepared 50-year plan we must, at the outset, foster our relations with our neighboring countries. There must be mutual respect, strong relations, and friendship between us to the degree that our relations will improve even after the war with Iraq and Saddam Hussein’s downfall: the fall of 1000 friends is a much easier burden to bear than the fall of one of our enemies.

With good cultural, political and economic relations between us, many Iranians will immigrate to those countries and through them we can send agents who are apparently immigrants but who, in reality, are working for our regime. Their jobs will be determined as we enlist them into service by sending them abroad. The influence of our sect, which is enjoyed to some extent in these countries and their circles, was not a plan for just one or two days. Do not think that 50 years is a long time. Our revolution needes a plan that lasts 20 years, and our sect must enjoy a certain amount of influence in many countries and circles.
www.bahrainviews.com...

So........now we know that the West is full of Iranian spies, should we round them all up and execute them!?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Nice photos.

Do you have any wallet-size?

Pictures don't tell the tale, unless your government is orchastrating it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That is going to be more clearing what is your real agenda.

Agenda ... yep ... lets talk about 'agenda'. YOUR agenda here .. always and only posting anti-American pro-Iranian propaganda that has been approved and filtered through the Iranian government. Never reading the information posted by others that proves you wrong.

And I'm pretty sure the 'hmdphantom' account is manned by different people. For months we got from the 'hmdphantom' account page after page of macho Qu'ran quotes .. about how we are all doomed blah blah blah .... now it's suddenly 'jesus is love and you should be like jesus' type stuff.

Two different posters ... one account ... same filtered through the Iranian government
anti-american pro-Iranian propaganda. Yep ... lets talk about agenda ... YOURS.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That is going to be more clearing what is your real agenda.

Agenda ... yep ... lets talk about 'agenda'. YOUR agenda here .. always and only posting anti-American pro-Iranian propaganda that has been approved and filtered through the Iranian government. Never reading the information posted by others that proves you wrong.

And I'm pretty sure the 'hmdphantom' account is manned by different people. For months we got from the 'hmdphantom' account page after page of macho Qu'ran quotes .. about how we are all doomed blah blah blah .... now it's suddenly 'jesus is love and you should be like jesus' type stuff.

Two different posters ... one account ... same filtered through the Iranian government
anti-american pro-Iranian propaganda. Yep ... lets talk about agenda ... YOURS.

So , you are the only and the only genius who could blow my cover.

What do I do now ?

Do you know some action that involves fast banning - without warning ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Nice photos.

Pocket sizes are for the hanging day.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Nice photos.

Pocket sizes are for the hanging day.

I hope you (your government) enjoy killing innocent Americans. It is very telling of the mind-set of the Iranian regime.
Whom will you falsly accuse and kill next, I wonder. . . . .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You just won't stop posting , will you ?

I hope you can change your brick head.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Not when the truth, a human life, and integrity is at stake.

I feel that it is wrong.

When Iranian terror attacks were foiled in DC last year, how many people (Iranians) did the US send to the gallows?

None.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

He'll stop posting facts that prove you wrong ... when YOU stop posting anti-American propaganda that has been filtered through your totalitarian Iranian government. We have freedom of speech .. freedom of information ... Something that you once said that you were glad Iran didn't have. You said that you 'appreciated' that the government didn't allow freedoms like that.

(or that was the agent on the 'hmdphantom' account who said that before it got handed to you)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We have freedom of speech .. freedom of information

yes you do.

And you are easily played.

You have the owl and pyramid agenda before your eyes , but you don't like to learn about what these symbols and secret cults mean.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Not when the truth, a human life, and integrity is at stake.

I feel that it is wrong.

When Iranian terror attacks were foiled in DC last year, how many people (Iranians) did the US send to the gallows?

None.

Then maybe it is time to kill millions of Iranian people to save that one life. Like you did in Hiroshima.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I doubt any TRUE Iranians are posting on here...none that are actually IN Iran anyway....LMAO!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join