It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Sentences Iranian-U.S. spy to death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's a good thing the Iranian government wants to kill a US spy. The spy will find no sympathy from me. People shouldn't do the bidding of an empire, he deserves his fate.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
At least Russia was sensible and played the game by swapping agents as opposed to trying to pee the other side off, which is what this seems to be to me and is a move that will (IMHO) only ensure things escalate further.

At least he was given a trial, unlike US where they can hold you indefinitely without a trial. Be glad that Iran has law and order and not border line fascism which seems to be infecting US at the moment.

Just watch this insanity, locking up the wife of a suspect who apparently smuggled night goggles from Austria to Iran, note - husband was given a trial in Austria and exonerated, but that wasn't good enough for US fascism therefore US regime tricked his wife in to coming to US and then locked her up like an animal. I wouldn't be surprised if you never see this in US media.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm getting bored of Iran now, lets just get it over and flatten the place.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

I was discussing how spies are treated and the games nations play with each other (be they friend or foe) as opposed to your item on those who smuggle items across borders.

To be honest neither Iranian or American media interest me that much so I didn't watch the clip you posted as I don't think it bares any relation to my comment on spies or that taking this route only escalates matters further.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
It seems he was given a fair and reasonable trial according to Iran's legal system ...

There is no such thing as a fair and reasonable trial according to Iran's legal system - for anyone with connections to the United States. The yahoos in charge over there TORTURE people until they get the person to say exactly what they want to hear ... or they make up that the person actually said it.

Originally posted by Brasov
Demonizing Iran is a daily event in every newspaper and newsreel.

No one has to 'demonize' Iran. The leadership there does a good job of exposing itself for the evil that it is. This guy is going to be put to death because he - and I quote - 'waged war against god'. :shk: (freakn' idiots)

I'll be looking forward for the hanging video.

That's sick.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seems we may be on the right side, FF.

Ex-Marine's family says he wasn't spying in Iran

WASHINGTON (AP) - The family of an American man sentenced to death in Iran for allegedly being a CIA spy says he was visiting relatives and was not spying for the CIA.
Behnaz Hekmati, mother of Amir Mirzaei Hekmati, said in an email to The Associated Press that she and her husband Ali are "shocked and terrified" that their son has been sentenced to death. She said the verdict is "the result of a process that was neither transparent nor fair."

Iran charged that Hekmati received special training and served in Iraq and Afghanistan before heading to Iran for an intelligence mission.

The 28-year-old former military translator was born in Arizona and graduated from high school in Michigan. His family is of Iranian origin.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well at least the Iranians gave him a trial, More than can be said for TH IS GUY

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on him being a spy. I'm also thinking this could be the false flag to start a war against Iran.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Why is everyone assuming that he is a spy?
Just because some idiot in Iran says so?

The guy could be just a poor innocent schmuck who posted on the wrong site, had an American flag (and was turned in) or bought McDonalds at the wrong time.
-sheesh-

They just want to kill someone.
Someone half American.

Bully-nation!

I think it is time to put your 3d glasses on and watch how your govt is going to play the tunes for war.

We are just little piece of history.

I hope I could be a good part who is judged fairly by next generations.

I think you better do the same and stop thinking in just one way possiblity.

+ accusing another nation to being bully is not going to correct your actions in the past. The fact that you helped your govt start war on two innocent nations recently.

Some thing is going to judge us and I thank god my govt hasn't started war on other nations.

I think I won't live more than 80 years and I am not willing to have a bad afterlife and torture.

Once I used to think in America people live who are just being informed by one way governmental information machine . but now , I see some people are really savage and they claim to be liberating by attacking and killing other nations.

If I hadn't 1 year experience of being on ATS I would think that all American are simple-minded , one-way thinking as you are.

Come on , beat the war drums , at worst you will kill me . But I will be killed while defending my people , and you will be the aggressive one.

I just thank god my people are not as hostile as you are. Although they have been treated wildly by your govt.

Bully-nation!

Is just what fits you as an individual.

But I am not simple minded to think all Americans are like you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I just talked to a friend who personally knows the man, my prayers are with him and his family through this extremely rough time. I hope he makes it home.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
NY times

"The court found him Corrupt on Earth and Mohareb (waging war on God)."

:shk: Morons .... 'waging war on God' .... This is an excellent example of why secular laws are so important. Otherwise, extremist religious fanatics run things and suddenly the entire system is set back 1500 years.

So , another spy in Iran is captures and treated with Iran's internal Islamic laws.

So, Iran FAKES yet another spy situation .... no surprise there.

In other news .. Iran continues to conduct anti-American operations out of Latin America and is planning to launch a cyber war against the United States from there. More here

I think it is time for you to start your old war on Islam.

That is going to be more clearing what is your real agenda.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You should read my above post.
His family claims he is innocent.

Sorry, not going to leap right up and believe a nation so idealogically slanted as yours.

America has its faults. But to portray Iran as some innocent nation is biased and ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
I just talked to a friend who personally knows the man, my prayers are with him and his family through this extremely rough time. I hope he makes it home.

I hope , you could pray for the people your killing in Iraq and Afghanistan :

The present and future of US war-machine after the ellections

US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There is no hope for you.

Don't wake up.

Waking in the middle of hypnotizing is very harmful and will have severe consequences. Dream well.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Such compassion from a suporter of the U.S. arab and persian genocide is really moving.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

This sounds like a perfect excuse to go to war with Iran...Does anybody notice all these large coincidences keep piling up...

Turn on the tv...put your nose to the speakers and you can really smell the BS.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by beezzer

There is no hope for you.

Don't wake up.

Waking in the middle of hypnotizing is very harmful and will have severe consequences. Dream well.

Sounds like you're the one spouting the propoganda pal.

Just go ahead and kill an innocent. Then you can be no better than the west that you despise so much.

Killing just because someone believes differently has its origins with you and yours as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Killing just because someone believes differently has its origins with you and yours as well.

Despite Iran could have killed him in a desert without a trial , it wasn't done that way.

And you just like to accuse Iran (of lying about him being an spy) and you like to think that US govt is always the honest one.

Even though you can read English , you choose to believe in one source of information (your govt only). Otherwise the results will be scarey.
edit on 9/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm not killing anyone other than the people playing Xbox Live comfortably from my home in Canada...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm not killing anyone other than the people playing Xbox Live comfortably from my home in Canada...

You are not killing , but the govt which you pay taxes to is killing for you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join