It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these images of a contrail or a "chemtrail"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

sun showers are myths..no humidity here...

Seriously? I must be living in Fantasyland then, because they happen all the time here. Never seen green rain, though. Can you at least describe these droplets properties? Was it opaque or translucent? How viscous was it? Might they have been droplets of spray paint? How easily did it wash off? Did it leave a stain in the tub/shower stall?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Contrail? What is a contrail? I don't think I have seen one of those in years, all I have been seeing is CHEMTRAILS

Why would the ability for an aircraft to produce a contrail just stop happening years ago?

So planes were making contrails from at least the 1940s into the 1990s, then suddenly planes just "stopped" producing contrails? That makes no sense.

edit on 1/9/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wouldn't waste my time reading that, I have been researching this CHEMTRAIL theory for 10 years, I know what I see, I know what is causing some of the health issues, and I have a good idea why they are doing it.

Wait a minute...You say you've been researching chemtrails 10 years, yet you say something as markedly false as:

...contrails dissipate...quickly...

Please explain through your research WHY contrails dissipate quickly.

Seeing you have researched this extensively, can you explain what is different about a cirrus cloud that makes it able to persist while contrails (which are made of basically the same stuff as a cirrus cloud and hang out in the same level of the atmosphere as cirrus clouds) can NOT persist?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Double post. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Just went and had a quick look at your contrail link, photoshop can be wonderful can't it?

The majority of those photos are old vacation snapshots that people have scanned and put on Flickr. Clicking on a photo generally takes you to the flicker page.

Take this one for example:

www.flickr.com...

That user on Flickr has 21,000 photos. Do you think the PTB actually set up an account, faked 21,000 photos to make it look real, then added a few photos with contrails? Then repeated this process thousands of times for all the old contrail photos on flickr?

They also faked hundreds of old science books, had thousands of copied printed, made them all look old, then distributed them to all the libraries in the world, and all the second hand book dealers, and the bookshelves of all the tens of thousands of retired meteorologists, and simultaneously removed all the millions "correct" books that said contrail rapidly dissipate.

It that pretty much what happened?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

Just went and had a quick look at your contrail link, photoshop can be wonderful can't it?

"Photoshop"??

Is that the 'modern' answer to every so-called "chemtrail" belief that gets shown to be completely bogus? Each time the facts, and science, and evidence destroy the fantasy of the "chemtrail" myth?

How about books? Books printed throughout the decades....that exist in libraries world-wide. This 'digital age' we live in is still rather recent, stop to think about it. Libraries seem to be ignored by the younger generations.

Here, this book is a example....just one of many:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It's a contrail...They make goofy shapes when there is a good amount of wind. There is no such thing as a chemtrail...absolutely not one iota of evidence. It's been debunked time and time again.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wouldn't waste my time reading that, I have been researching this CHEMTRAIL theory for 10 years, I know what I see, I know what is causing some of the health issues, and I have a good idea why they are doing it.

And yet you still have no scientific evidence to back up those claims.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am one of the two that the bone is referring to in his opening post.

This is my testimony from about 9 months ago and the same
pattern has repeated often in the intervening time.

For the last 3 weeks, there have been very few planes over-flying where i live.
This I consider a return to normality, seeing maybe 3 or 4 planes a day, all with
normal looking, short lived contrails. Before 3 weeks ago, for many months previously,
on most days, 40 to 50 planes a day could be observed, each leaving huge trails
traversing and blanketing the sky, over the space of a few hours.
I live in XXXX, on the west coast of XXXXXXX and the weather has been good recently.
There have been no reported airliner strikes.

Either there is a temporary halt to spraying or most of the planes have found alternative
routes to their destinations.
It has been refreshing to look up at clear blue skies with no polluting.

This confirms to me the reality of chemtrailing and that witnesses are not paranoid and
delusional, as alot of posters here, for whatever reasons, would have us believe.
I am hopeful that people with power, somewhere in my country, are taking a stance.
I know the government (a coalition which came into power about 3 months ago, when,
incidentally there was a similar 3 week lull in fly-overs around election time)
are having issues with the E.U. and the I.M.F. over the recent bail-out terms and conditions.

Does anyone have an alternative explanation for the continuing air-traffic absence?

Has anyone else noticed a let-up in the chemtrail spraying in their area?

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

*I removed the location of where I live because shorly after I made the last
thread, the planes returned in large numbers. Call me paranoid if you will.

Over Christmas there have been very few daily planes again, ALL with short-lived
normal contrails but I expect the numbers to return again any day now.
With my own eyes I have watched planes start to leave trails just at the outskirts of the town,
from there traverse the sky, and spread out to blanket what was beforehand a perfectly clear sky.

The Bone knows me well and knows that I am only too aware of his Disinformation
Agenda and Bull-Spittle.

Chemtrails are a reality. Don't be deceived.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is how it looked, when dogfighting was going on in the sky during WW2.

CONtrails, CHEMtrails, you decide.

My opinion as allways...Contrails.

Memphis Belle WW2 contrails.

I made this thread the other day, asking some questions about the chemicals used for chemtrails, and it got absolutly nowhere...Take a look, and have a luagh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-1-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i have seen in the same ragion of sky two seperate planes leaving two seperate trails, yet one of those trails dissipates naturally as per a traditional contrail whilst the other trail lingers in the sky and, for lack of a better adjective, stretches out and does not dissipate. Now, tell me, how can this happen and why do I not recall seeing these odd "stretching" trails from my childhood, if they are so common?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So why is there instances of these supposed contrails following the sun. Here in Springfield Il they have been Chemtrailing a lot more lately. They mostly do it on Friday and Saturday and these supposed contrails start in the east in the morning, overhead in the afternoon and on the western horizon near sunset.

So are you going to tell me that planes only fly overhead on certain days?

Are you going to tell me that flight paths consistently fly underneath the suns location in the sky?

A poster nailed it on the head in my opinion when he stated that the contrails form a short dissipating trail behind the planes, which I see everyday. I guess the air must be different on the weekends so the contrails decide to hang out all day, you know, being the weekend and all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bane9907
So why is there instances of these supposed contrails following the sun. Here in Springfield Il they have been Chemtrailing a lot more lately. They mostly do it on Friday and Saturday and these supposed contrails start in the east in the morning, overhead in the afternoon and on the western horizon near sunset.

Are you going to tell me that flight paths consistently fly underneath the suns location in the sky?

A poster nailed it on the head in my opinion when he stated that the contrails form a short dissipating trail behind the planes, which I see everyday. I guess the air must be different on the weekends so the contrails decide to hang out all day, you know, being the weekend and all.

You may see persistent contrails only on certain days, because the proper atmospheric conditions for persistent contrails may only exist on certain days.

As for them being directly between you and the Sun -- if you were to drive a few miles from that point that you see a trail between you and the Sun, the trail that WAS between you and the sun would no longer be between you and the Sun, due to the change in your point-of-view.

Basically, a trail that seems to block the Sun from the viewpoint of your specific location does not block the sun from the viewpoint of other people away from -- but still relatively near to -- your location.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

You may see persistent contrails only on certain days, because the proper atmospheric conditions for persistent contrails may only exist on certain days.

As for them being directly between you and the Sun -- if you were to drive a few miles from that point that you see a trail between you and the Sun, the trail that WAS between you and the sun would no longer be between you and the Sun, due to the change in your point-of-view.

Basically, a trail that seems to block the Sun from the viewpoint of your specific location does not block the sun from the viewpoint of other people away from -- but still relatively near to -- your location.

Care to adress my post then sir?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants
i have seen in the same ragion of sky two seperate planes leaving two seperate trails, yet one of those trails dissipates naturally as per a traditional contrail whilst the other trail lingers in the sky and, for lack of a better adjective, stretches out and does not dissipate. Now, tell me, how can this happen and why do I not recall seeing these odd "stretching" trails from my childhood, if they are so common?

The conditions that are conducive to contrail persistence can vary with slight differences in altitude.

Therefore, a plane flying at 32,000 feet may produce a trail that dissipates quickly, but a plane flying at 34,000 feet may be producing a persistent trail. And you really would have a tough time telling that those two planes were at different altitudes -- i.e, they would seem to be flying at the same altitude.

There are others on these boards more knowledgeable than I am regarding the details of this, and hopefully they will weigh in on it (ATS member "Uncinus", for one).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

The conditions that are conducive to contrail persistence can vary with slight differences in altitude.

Therefore, a plane flying at 32,000 feet may produce a trail that dissipates quickly, but a plane flying at 34,000 feet may be producing a persistent trail. And you really would have a tough time telling that those two planes were at different altitudes -- i.e, they would seem to be flying at the same altitude.

There are others on these boards more knowledgeable than I am regarding the details of this, and hopefully they will weigh in on it (ATS member "Uncinus", for one).

visibly, these planes seemed to be flying at VERY similar altitudes.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

visibly, these planes seemed to be flying at VERY similar altitudes.

I would argue that 32,000 feet and 34,000 feet (as an example) ARE visibly very similar altitudes.

Here is an image of two planes, obviously taken with a telephoto/telescopic lens. They both look to be about the same altitude, but actually one is 2000 feet higher than the other (36,000 feet and 38,000 feet):

Link to source:
www.skystef.be...

If the planes you saw were producing trails, then they were probably above 25,000 feet, and probably even higher than that. Most airliners producing contrails cruise at 32,000 feet and above.

It's hard to see a difference of 2000 feet when the planes are so high up. You're talking about noticing the difference between a plane that is -- for example -- 6 miles away compared to a plane that is 6 1/2 miles away.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I have been researching this CHEMTRAIL theory for 10 years, I know what I see,

You mean you think you know what you see. Or, you know what you see in your opinion. But, I can tell you that photographic images of long before you were born give a completely different story than what you claim. That means you didn't get your "research" from reliable scientific resources.

And with your "photoshop" comment, it would appear that you are either being dishonest, or are deliberately and knowingly perpetuating the "chemtrail" HOAX after evidence to the contrary of what you claim has been presented.

With your blatant disregard of the evidence that contradicts your claims, your credibility has diminished to zero, and as such, debating with you will cease.

link   

why do I not recall seeing these odd "stretching" trails from my childhood, if they are so common?

Maybe you never payed attention. Most children don't look up and wonder why contrails dissipate some days and stretch out during other days.

Either way, the photographic evidence at the link I posted several times in this thread will show that persistent, stretching contrails were common long before most people that post on this forum were born.

link   

A poster nailed it on the head in my opinion when he stated that the contrails form a short dissipating trail behind the planes

I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but long stretching contrails existed long before most of us on this forum were born. Decades longer.

"Chemtrail'ers" need to stop with the "contrails dissipated back then and now they persist". That is absolute, 100% false and the proof is HERE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join