It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these images of a contrail or a "chemtrail"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

Here you go, photo shop maybe?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

I have been researching this CHEMTRAIL theory for 10 years, I know what I see, I know what is causing some of the health issues, and I have a good idea why they are doing it.

Just wondering if you felt like sharing any of your evidence you have collected over those years? You may even blow this whole hoax wide open.

Believe me you would be able to quiet all the debunkers, so what are you waiting for man share the knowledge?

Honestly, you should share the info you have collected and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Believe me you would be able to quiet all the debunkers, so what are you waiting for man share the knowledge?

I second this. However, I'm not holding my breath. We've been asking the "chemtrail'ers" for years to present their verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence, and to this day nobody has done so. And I don't expect them to ever present any because there isn't any to present.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Exactly!!!

second

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I second (or third, or 'fourth', or 'fifth' this):

We've been asking the "chemtrail'ers" for years to present their verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence, and to this day nobody has done so.....

Evidence. This is a simple concept, and not an excessive requirement.

Evidence.....can be photographic, preferably. AS IN, true, reliable photographic evidence of actual airplanes ..... airplanes capable of high-altitude flight.....that are equipped with "spraying" apparatus.

All these (nearly TWO decades) and not one whiff of "evidence"....only speculation and lies.....LIES from the many charlatans, or even the readily gullible who don't know any better, but just spread what they've learned to "believe" (absent the necessary effort to learn the science)....

And, any so-called "evidence" shown to be completely false, each time.

SO, where are we now? As mentioned many times, there are HUGE fans of aviation out there, each with a pair of eyeballs (I presume....some may be one-eyed, who knows??) .... but EACH with the ability to spot any "oddities" that may be there......these are huge in number, and NONE of them are bound by any "secrecy" rules....in fact, any one of them might rejoice at "breaking news" of something they were first to "discover"!!!

Finally.....aviation professionals, of which there are MANY, are well able to realize these "chemtrail" claims are bogus beyond "bogus"......in dozens, maybe hundreds of ways.........

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
May I add, could you (or anyone else) also try to ensure that the evidence you present DOES actually pertain to chemtrails, as the long standing theory would define them, and not merely something vaguely similar, but not actually the same thing?

Also that if a debunker fails to spot the connection, you are able to point it out if asked?

Oh,and that before posting it, try as much as is reasonably possible to make sure your evidence hasn't already been debunked and is what you think it is?

I would be genuinely fascinated to see such a thing, it's why I came here in the first place.

The absence of these is just something I've noticed on these threads.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It all depends on how that blu sky looks 1/2 hour later silly.

That beautiful blue sky can turn grey pretty fast if it is a Chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Or even if it is a cloud.

2nd

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
It all depends on how that blu sky looks 1/2 hour later silly.

That beautiful blue sky can turn grey pretty fast if it is a Chemtrail.

Oddly enough, it could be said that bad weather can cause persistent contrails (in a way).

The kind of atmospheric conditions that may proceed a frontal boundary that brings cold air and rain tomorrow are also the kind of atmospheric conditions that can be conducive to contrail persistence today.

So it could be argued that the bad weather may cause the persistent contrails rather than saying that the persistent contrail causes the bad weather.

edit on 1/10/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Contrails are the clouds that requires the LOWEST atmospheric humidity for them to form, as the jet exhaust supplies quite a bit of water.

So in any situation where naturally high latitude would precede approaching wet weather, then you are going to get contrail formation. And the contrail, requiring less moisture, will usually arrive first.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d053cdb78c11.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join