It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah destroys the Edomites and Moabites in his return.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

The messiah is the same one who is ACCEPTED as messiah by the muslims. It is the jews who rejected him.

Are you blind ?

The jews say they KILLED the messiah and they are PROUD of it.

We believe in him and respect him, yet you continue to lick their shoes and attack us.

What does that make you?

Yup... I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it.

Christians seem to think that Jesus is pleased with them despite allying with the ones deny Jesus as the messiah.

Christians also say that the God of Islam is NOT the God of the jews and christians... as if being "judeo-christian" somehow makes what they believe in more valid.

I've heard that Jews are allowed to pray in a mosque, whenever they cant find a synagogue... while being forbidden to do so in a church.

So? So were supposed to keep blaming the jews of today for what the jews who lived 2000 years ago did? Um, no. The messiah forgives all who ask for it for any sins they have commited save one...blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. How are the jews of today ever expected to surrender to the Mssiah if people keep blaming them for what others did 2000 years ago? That is counter productive and not what Yahshua commanded us to do. The fact that you hold onto that hatred and keep blaming is a sign of the unholy spirit that governs you. It was Yahshua's will for us to preach to the jews first. There is no forgiveness in your "religion". There is nothing but hatred and war, murder and conquering and the only peace you believe in is when all mankind lives with their necks under the bootheel of Muhammad.

I bow down only to the Messiah Yahshua ha Meshiach, the King of kings.
edit on 8-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

edit on 8-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:7For none of us lives to himself, and no man dies to himself. 8For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10But why do you judge your brother? or why do you despise your brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord Jesus who died and rose. He is Lord of the living and the dead. Wow, both the living and dead.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord Jesus who died and rose. He is Lord of the living and the dead. Wow, both the living and dead.

Well, also when it says every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Lord...it also means even the dead shall bow and confess, the dead, and Lucifer and his cadre will bow too. All will bow. This little scene that plays out is going to be witnessed by everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is the problem with organized religion, it pretty much institutes so much hate and violence towards so many people that it is pathetic. So many people throughout history have mercilessly been killed because of clashing beliefs. I am not saying there is no God, but I cannot picture a being that pretty much causes so much hate and enmity between human beings. I do believe there is a Supreme Being, but it is sad how many people die everyday because of clashing faiths.
'

There is no hate in this. It's a matter of fact. This will happen, it was prophecied by Isaiah and Amos.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by WarminIndy

Well, also when it says every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Lord...it also means even the dead shall bow and confess, the dead, and Lucifer and his cadre will bow too. All will bow. This little scene that plays out is going to be witnessed by everything.

Yes, there is no hiding place.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I bow down only to GOD.

They have certainly disbelieved who say that God is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of God and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination. - 5:17-18

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

I bow down only to GOD.

Amen.

And we all know that Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc. all bowed down only to God and taught others to do the same. Christians have turned Jesus into God, through their scripture twisting.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So? So were supposed to keep blaming the jews of today for what the jews who lived 2000 years ago did? Um, no. The messiah forgives all who ask for it for any sins they have commited save one...blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Christians dont blame the jews at all. Instead, I have seen how they excuse the jews because of their misinterpretation of certain OT texts regarding their "chosenness".

How are the jews of today ever expected to surrender to the Mssiah if people keep blaming them for what others did 2000 years ago? That is counter productive and not what Yahshua commanded us to do. The fact that you hold onto that hatred and keep blaming is a sign of the unholy spirit that governs you. It was Yahshua's will for us to preach to the jews first.

The chances of todays jews accepting Jesus en masse is very low, considering they have been brought up to oppose Jesus. Secondly, I dont hate or blame the jews for their rejection of Jesus. I am merely pointing out whats happening... that christians seek an alliance with Jews who insult Jesus as a false prophet, while being hostile to Islam, despite its teachings that Jesus is THE messiah, born of a virgin

There is no forgiveness in your "religion". There is nothing but hatred and war, murder and conquering and the only peace you believe in is when all mankind lives with their necks under the bootheel of Muhammad.

And where is the peace in christianity??
"Christian" leaders like George Bush and Tony Blair are responsible for the killing in the middle east.
Christians, through their taxes funded the killing of over a million muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. And therefore, their and YOUR hands are stained with the blood of the Iraqi and Afghan dead.

Bu, Im sure many christians believed it was prophecy unfurling before their eyes, when the enemies "babies were dashed to pieces" by missiles, ordered by christian leaders.

My point is, the muslim dead by the hands of christians and their christian supporters are an order of magnitude higher than christians killed by the hands of muslim terrorists. Funny how you claim that the bible is nothing but love and peace, but reality speaks a different story.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

There is no forgiveness in your "religion". There is nothing but hatred and war, murder and conquering and the only peace you believe in is when all mankind lives with their necks under the bootheel of Muhammad.

You and your Bible are "all love"

Blessed is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
Psalm 137:9
edit on 9/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

i have a question.... if you believe in God, you call Him by Allah, and you believe His word is infallible, why do you believe in what a man tells you to be true instead of what God says?

If you believe in God, shouldn't you have faith in Him?

did Jesus of Nazareth not complete every single prophecy of the old testament (excluding end time prophecy that is coming soon)?

if you believe Jesus is the messiah, then how could you take bits and pieces of information out that contribute to the fullness of the proposed messiah of the old testament?

if you believe Jesus was not put to death for the atonement for our sins, as prophecised in the old testament, i believe you don't believe him to be messiah.

i think the resurrection played a key role in proving Jesus being God in the flesh.

even the apostles were of weak faith: peter denied Christ 3 times, i also think he stuck his fingers in the wounds of Jesus on the cross. Jesus being resurrected eliminated all doubts of him being God.
edit on 9-1-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

i have a question.... if you believe in God, you call Him by Allah, and you believe His word is infallible, why do you believe in what a man tells you to be true instead of what God says?

If you believe in God, shouldn't you have faith in Him?

did Jesus of Nazareth not complete every single prophecy of the old testament (excluding end time prophecy that is coming soon)?

if you believe Jesus is the messiah, then how could you take bits and pieces of information out that contribute to the fullness of the proposed messiah of the old testament?

if you believe Jesus was not put to death for the atonement for our sins, as prophecised in the old testament, i believe you don't believe him to be messiah.

Messiah means "anointed". It does not mean "God" nor "Son of God" nor "the one that will die for our sins" nor any other christian interpretation.

It simply means ANOINTED.

Kings and priests were anointed.

Jesus was to be a priestly Messiah - that is, a spiritual leader for the Jews. But they rejected him.

BTW, they were expecting TWO (2) "messiahs" - a priestly Messiah and a King Messiah.

If Jesus was the first one - where is the second one - the same one they referred to as "that Prophet".

They were still expecting him when Jesus was there.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

stop avoiding and answer the questions asked.

Isaiah 9:5-7 (NIV) Every warrior's boot used in battle and every garment rolled in blood will be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Jeremiah 23:5-6 (NIV) "The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. 6 In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness.

and Jesus was not the messiah some of the Jews were expecting, because of faulty interpretation of the prophecies of old.

the same Jews that had a faulty interpretation of the prophecies of old did not believe Jesus to be the one the prophets were talking about. those Jews were the head of the persecution and condemnation of Jesus.... Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

stop avoiding and answer the questions asked.

Isaiah 9:5-7 (NIV) Every warrior's boot used in battle and every garment rolled in blood will be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Jeremiah 23:5-6 (NIV) "The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. 6 In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness.

Just a clarification, beforee I answer in more detail to this:

Are you saying the one prophesied here would be a descendant of David?

Just answer that, and I will then continue in detail about the verses above.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

metaphorically and literally yes.
Jesus is the literal descendant of David, Joseph was a descendant of David
Jesus, in the metaphorical sense, is a descendant of David by being a great king as well... but by being the King of Kings he is, he overcomes the shortness of human predecessors.

and before you dive into your opinions, answer my questions first. doesn't have to be here on ATS, but i want you think about the questions i asked

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

OK, thank you.

First: Jesus WAS NOT a descendant of David, because Joseph WAS NOT HIS FATHER.

See what I mean by "christian interpretation"?

You WOULD LIKE HIM to be a descendant of David - BUT HE IS NOT.

Unless you say Joseph was his father!

Are you?

Because then the whole "virgin birth" story falls apart.

I as a muslim do indeed believe in his virgin birth - therefore I do not believe his father was Joseph.

The "descendant of David" who fulfilled the prophesy in Isaiah 9:5-6 was in fact Hezekiah.

Isaiah uses many prophetic names for Hezekiah.

Hezekiah is called "the mighty god" because this name is a sign that foreshadows God's defense of Jerusalem through the sudden mass death of the army of Sennacherib. (BTW many in the bible are called "gods" - that is not the same as "deity" - it is the from which means "Lord" or "Master")

"Therefore thus says the Lord concerning the king of Assyria: He shall not come to this city, nor shoot an arrow there, neither shall he come before it with shield, nor cast a mound against it. By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and he shall not come to this city, says the Lord. For I will defend this city to save it, for My own sake, and for My servant David's sake." (Isaiah 37:33-35)

Hezekiah is called "the everlasting Father" because this name is a sign, which foretells that God will add years to his life. "Go, and say to Hezekiah: Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add to your days fifteen years" (Isaiah 38:5).

Hezekiah is called "the ruler of peace" because this name is a sign, which foretells that God would be merciful to him. Punishment for lack of faith in the Almighty will be deferred and peace granted during the last years of his rule. "Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah: 'Good is the word of the Lord which you have spoken.' He said moreover: 'If but there shall be peace and security in my days'" (Isaiah 39:8). The fulfillment of the above-stated declarations is foretold in Isaiah 9:6, when, after the Assyrian defeat, Hezekiah's glory increased and peace reigned for the rest of his life (2 Chronicles 32:23).

The verses from Jeremiah also disqualify Jesus, because he WAS NOT a "branch of David".

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

metaphorically and literally yes.
Jesus, in the metaphorical sense, is a descendant of David by being a great king as well... but by being the King of Kings he is, he overcomes the shortness of human predecessors.

and before you dive into your opinions, answer my questions first. doesn't have to be here on ATS, but i want you think about the questions i asked

Hate to blow holes in your theory but jesus isn't josephs son at all and since his mother isn't from the line of david that would make him... "not from the line of david!"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
WOW!

A lot of christians in this thread whose writing reveals big insecurities in their own faith.

Christians, Jews, and Muslims ALL have the same GOD.
there is no your god, my god, their god. there is The God.

The word 'GOD' is only a little over a 1000 years old - start of english language.

Jesus, SPOKE in the Ancient Aramaic language.

The Aramaic word for GOD IS Allaha.

Jesus called GOD Allaha.

Allah means 'The God'. One god.
Unlike other words, Allah means THE God,
you cannot make the word Allah to means 'Gods', 'Goddess', or any variant.

If you call Jesus, GOD.... then WHO did he worship?

Jews did not believe in JESUS.

Christians AND Muslims believe in JESUS, and his return.
Christians AND Muslims believe in the virgin birth AND Mary (the Qur'an has a chapter JUST about Mary).

The Qur'an is NOT from Muhammad, it is From GOD.
Muhammad recited the Qur'an (given to him from God, via Gabriel)

Muhammad made a covenant with the christian monks and all christians, the original document is in Turkey. A copy of it should be in every mosque and church. It is valid for both sunni and shi'a muslims.

edit on 9-1-2012 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
EVERYONE has such a different perspective and the reasoning can be plentiful and none of us KNOW...we can offer what we think we know by our own studies...but in order to get to the truth we have to get to the core of time and decipher what is truth. It's just not possible.

What we CAN DO is focus on today and the future by treating others with a loving intent .... period. As soon as this happens, God of all religions will be pleased. Until then.... we will have war and chaos.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

I bow down only to GOD.

They have certainly disbelieved who say that God is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of God and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination. - 5:17-18

I reject your allah, and worship Jesus Christ, the firstborn of the dead.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

...but in order to get to the truth we have to get to the core of time and decipher what is truth. It's just not possible.
To repeat what I said in an earlier post on this thread, someone who I consider as a reliable spiritual visionary saw Jesus and Mohammad together as if they were brothers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join