It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah destroys the Edomites and Moabites in his return.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Do you really read the Bible or do you just listen to what other Muslims tell you? I think you do not read it.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. - 4:157

Who added the parenthetical? Did the followers of Mohammed do that? And Mohammed says "they killed him not" but let me ask this, what proof does Mohammed present to the contrary other than his own opinion?

The sayings of Mohammed are just his opinions.

And I did not use Wikipedia, thank you.

The repeated denial of Jesus' death on the cross in Surah 4:157 not only exposes Allah's deception, but it also exposes his ignorance of prophetic tradition. The true God mentioned the triumph of Messiah (Jesus) over Satan through death when He gave the promise in the garden of Eden (Genesis 3:15). The Prophet Isaiah predicted His (Jesus) virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14) and also His atoning death (Isaiah 53:5-9). The Prophet David, whom Muslims call Anabiya Dauda, also prophesied Jesus' death (Psalm 16:10), a prophecy which is confirmed in Acts 13:32-35.

edit on 1/8/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do you really read the Bible or do you just listen to what other Muslims tell you? I think you do not read it.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. - 4:157

Who added the parenthetical? Did the followers of Mohammed do that? And Mohammed says "they killed him not" but let me ask this, what proof does Mohammed present to the contrary other than his own opinion?

The sayings of Mohammed are just his opinions.

And I did not use Wikipedia, thank you.

Are you ever gonna answer any of my posts or just continue asking things?

You ignored the parts about Jesus-Paul comparison.

You also ignored the "last sayings" of Jesus - where the 4 authors of the "gospels" contradict each other.

Yet you keep asking and asking.

It's a nice strategy - to try and push me into "defense".

How about you start answering those things first?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Since it is taking you so long to answer, you are now probably searching the net for piles of texts to copy and paste.

Why, just answer those, from your "mind".

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Since it is taking you so long to answer, you are now probably searching the net for piles of texts to copy and paste.

You really want me to post what is from my mind? OK, I will do just that. And since you asked, you should be prepared to know that I refuse now to convert to your Allah.

Now by me saying that, I refuse your Allah. What should now happen to me? I say Mohammed was a liar, and his own followers prove that he is. I reject your Allah, but I accept Jesus Christ as Savior, Redeemer and Lord. I believe that I must go through Jesus Christ to the Father.

I reject your allah. Now, let's go from there. Prove me a khuffar without using the opinions of Mohammad and your imams. Can you prove me a khuffar for rejecting allah, but accepting Jesus?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Who or WHAT is Anabiya Dauda?

Seriously, where are you getting these texts from ...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You really want me to post what is from my mind? OK, I will do just that. And since you asked, you should be prepared to know that I refuse now to convert to your Allah.

Now by me saying that, I refuse your Allah. What should now happen to me?

It is not "my" Allah. It is Allah. The God. The same one who was called by THAT exact name by Jesus.

What should happen to you if you refuse God? Hm ... dunno. I guess, He will refuse you too.
Seems fair.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Listened to all of them. I think he has some very interesting ideas, but I haven't looked up all the scriptures he cites.
I find this type stuff far more interesting than some crazy, alien end of the world scenario.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Now by me saying that, I refuse your Allah. What should now happen to me?

It is not "my" Allah. It is Allah. The God. The same one who was called by THAT exact name by Jesus.

What should happen to you if you refuse God? Hm ... dunno. I guess, He will refuse you too.
Seems fair.

I say your allah because your allah is not my Jehova. I reject your allah. I say allah is not god, he is not the god, he might be a spirit or a demon, but he is not my allah, and he is not the god.

I deny and reject your allah, but I accept and believe in Jesus Christ.

And it is Mohammed's opinion about allah. Can you use anything outside his opinion?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Can you prove me a khuffar for rejecting allah, but accepting Jesus?

Yes.
Are you even thinking before you post?

ALLAH IS THE NAME OF GOD.

Read this again: Jesus called God "Allah".

You rejecting Allah means you rejecting God.
That makes you an unbeliever.

How can you claim you believe in Jesus, yet you refuse HIS GOD?
Do you not see that this does not make sense?

You seem to have an "allergy" against the name "Allah".

Let me help you here, once more: JESUS CALLED GOD A L L A H.

Got it now?

To reinforce this even more:

Allah is the same root word as the hebraic EL or ELOAH or ELOAHIM.
IT is also the same root word as the aramaic/siriac (the language of Jesus) ALLAHA or ELLAHA.

It is the VERY FIRST NAME OF GOD IN THE BIBLE.

Genesis 1:1 - the very first verse, of the very first book of the Bible does not say: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." nor does it say "In the beginning YHWH created the heavens and the earth." nor does it say "In the beginning Jehova created the heavens and the earth."

but it says:

"In the beginning ELOAHim created the heavens and the earth."

This is from the northern part of the Kingdom of Israel - the so called "E" version of the first 5 books of Moses.
The southern part had similar versions, the so called "J" version.

These two versions were combined into ONE book - this is the reason why we have 2 creation stories, 2 flood stories etc.

Yet, it is commonly accepted by Scholars that the "E" version is the OLDER one, while the "J" version is newer.
The "E" version CONSTANTLY calls God "ELOAH" or "ELOAHIM" while the "J" version calls God "YHWH".

Whereas the ELOAH is a noun, the name of God, the word YHWH - which no one really knows how to pronounce it - is a VERB.

It does not make ANY SENSE for it to be the name of the God!

When Moses asked God about his name, according to the Bible, he answered:

"I am who I am" which pretty much sounds like God not wanting to reveal him the name. Like "Its not your business".

It DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

YHWH basically means, "that is" or "he is" - this is rendered in Bible translations as "I am" sometimes - but the whole construct does not make sense.

God would not answer, when asked about his name "I am I am" or "I am he is" or "I am that is"
It does not make sense.

What DOES MAKE SENSE, is rather if he said:

"I am Eloah"

Which is the same as this:

O Moses, indeed I am Allah, Lord of the worlds. - Qur'an, 28:30

edit on 8/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

I reject your allah, and I accept and believe in Jesus Christ.
1. I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

2. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:

3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:

4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:

5. The third day he rose again from the dead:

6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:

7. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:

8. I believe in the Holy Ghost:

9. I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:

10. The forgiveness of sins:

1l. The resurrection of the body:

12. And the life everlasting. Amen.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I believe in Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I reject your allah, and I accept and believe in Jesus Christ.

JESUS CALLED GOD ALLAH!

Get it into your head finally.

And ALL ARAB SPEAKING CHRISTIANS call God ALLAH.

This is the bismillah in arabic "In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Gracious":

The red underlined word is ALLAH.

This is GENESIS 1:1 from the Bible in arabic:

(In the beginning ALLAH created the heavens and the earth ...)

This is John 3:16 from the Bible:

(For ALLAH so loved the world ...)

So, you reject ALLAH - you reject GOD.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

edit on 8/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I reject your allah, and accept and believe in Jesus Christ, the lamb slain on the foundation of the world. I believe in Jesus, the chief Cornerstone, I believe in Jesus, the Good Shepherd.

I deny and denounce and reject your allah.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The messiah is the same one who is ACCEPTED as messiah by the muslims. It is the jews who rejected him.

Are you blind ?

The jews say they KILLED the messiah and they are PROUD of it.

We believe in him and respect him, yet you continue to lick their shoes and attack us.

What does that make you?

Yup... I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it.

Christians seem to think that Jesus is pleased with them despite allying with the ones deny Jesus as the messiah.

Christians also say that the God of Islam is NOT the God of the jews and christians... as if being "judeo-christian" somehow makes what they believe in more valid.

I've heard that Jews are allowed to pray in a mosque, whenever they cant find a synagogue... while being forbidden to do so in a church.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The messiah is the same one who is ACCEPTED as messiah by the muslims. It is the jews who rejected him.

Are you blind ?

The jews say they KILLED the messiah and they are PROUD of it.

We believe in him and respect him, yet you continue to lick their shoes and attack us.

What does that make you?

Yup... I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it.

Christians seem to think that Jesus is pleased with them despite allying with the ones deny Jesus as the messiah.

Christians also say that the God of Islam is NOT the God of the jews and christians... as if being "judeo-christian" somehow makes what they believe in more valid.

I've heard that Jews are allowed to pray in a mosque, whenever they cant find a synagogue... while being forbidden to do so in a church.

Jews are allowed to pray with us in a church. I think what you mean is that many Jews themselves say they can't worship in church, but I have been in church with Jews. They are allowed to by Christians. Jews can pray in a mosque, as long as they claim they believe in allah. But can a Jew perform a bar-mitzvah in a mosque?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I still reject your allah. I believe and accept Jesus Christ, Immanuel.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Yahuwah isn't an oathbreaker. Right now he is merely allowing this whole land dispute between the palestinians and the Israelites to culminate. In Revelation we read exactly what happens to those who come against his people after they cry out to him and seek him in earnest. The Messiah comes and destroys their enemies and fights their battles for them. He is the King of kings, the Lion of Judah and as well can see...he vestments become stained red with the blood of his enemies and the enemies of his people.

He came once as the savior. In his second coming it will be for blood. We've been seeing his loving side these last 2000 years he's been sparing us his wrath. he isn't going to spare it much longer and all of mankind will see just how angry he can get and it will cause them to cry out to the mountains and the caves to hide them from his wrath and they still will not escape.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It is not "my" Allah. It is Allah. The God. The same one who was called by THAT exact name by Jesus

Prove where in the bible Yahshua says his God's name is Allah? You won't because he didn't. The bible is older than the Quran, that right there should tell you something and before you can spout crap about the bible being corrupted the dead sea scrolls proves that it was not. Yahshua was Jewish, and they call God YHWH (YaHuWaH).

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yahuwah isn't an oathbreaker. Right now he is merely allowing this whole land dispute between the palestinians and the Israelites to culminate. In Revelation we read exactly what happens to those who come against his people after they cry out to him and seek him in earnest. The Messiah comes and destroys their enemies and fights their battles for them. He is the King of kings, the Lion of Judah and as well can see...he vestments become stained red with the blood of his enemies and the enemies of his people.

He came once as the savior. In his second coming it will be for blood. We've been seeing his loving side these last 2000 years he's been sparing us his wrath. he isn't going to spare it much longer and all of mankind will see just how angry he can get and it will cause them to cry out to the mountains and the caves to hide them from his wrath and they still will not escape.

In Revelation it says "They sang the song of Moses" and what is the song of Moses?

Exodus 15:1Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 2The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. 3The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. 4Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea. 5The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone. 6Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy. 7And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble. 8And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea. 9The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them. 10Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters. 11Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? 12Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them. 13Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation. 14The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina. 15Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away. 16Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased. 17Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O LORD, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O LORD, which thy hands have established. 18The LORD shall reign for ever and ever. 19For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.

Exactly what you are saying will happen. Sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestine....till THY PEOPLE pass over, which thou hast purchased.

Woah, the people the Lord purchased? Jesus purchased us with His blood. Not only is Moses singing about the Jews here, he is singing about the Christian believer.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Um. Allah means "god" right? Allah's name is Allah right? Well not according to what YHWH told Abraham. He told Abraham his name is Yah (YaHuWaH) not Allah. So, does that make "God" a liar? YHWH means "the Lord" in hebrew" it doesn't mean "god". He has also been called Elohim or El which is short for El Shaddai (the Almighty) but El Shaddai is just a title.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And every time the word LORD was used, the Hebrew word was Adonai.
What Adonai means

And in the Masoretic text...God is YHVH our LORD.

I would think Jesus would have known Psalms, as He did every verse of the Bible because He was the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among men, He would have known this verse.

YHVH is our Adonai...meaning YHVH is our LORD.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join