It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

I love the word maybe
Maybe its real Maybe its not Maybe its happening Maybe its not . Is this balance?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

I don't think you meant that kind of energy, but I could be wrong.
Wind can cause ear problems.
Sorry but I think this whole thread is over rated and full of people trying to connect common things with something "special" that is about to happen. It is fine if you believe it, if that makes you happy... but don't take it to your heart, regrets are powerful when things don't go the way you want it to.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

I know what you are saying. I've had many experiences with picking up on energies and presences that have caused me to have an interest in it. Maybe I'm sensitive to it, maybe it's all in my lovely imaginative head, either way, I'm not pinning my hopes on anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
there definitely was an energy shift and the reason one knows about it is that feeling of everything being the same and at the same time very different from what it used to be like.it's our perception that changes while the material world remains basically the same.so the question is why somebody tries to reprogram us at this point in time and space?the answer is there are changes coming to this world and we need some reprogramming done to cope with them.so if your mind is running like it should the update gets successfully installed and one feels an energy boost.if it's not the case the update fails to install and that wastes energy and brings all the more confusion into one's already confused mind.and there are always those who just can't accept updates genetically and find all kinds of reasons to reject the idea.guess who will survive in the fast changing world

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

Is this loss of appetite full stop, or loss of appetite for eating meats and processed foods?

Are these friends Vegetarian or Omnivore?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Dear my1percent,

Thank you kindly for the response. Maybe is sadly all I can come up with, without some form of experience myself. I can however outright state that I haven't been sleeping well for over 6 months and can't help but feel totally anxious with everything that is going on.

Maybe I am a feeler but don't realise it =)

All the best,
T

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

i am no vegetarian nor are any of my friends feeling this change in appetite. it does seem like a call to eat healthier foods.

while i think the whole vegetarian/vegan thing is a load...i don't knock it, per se, but i have noticed my old carnivorous ways have settled quite a bit...from meat everyday to meat like twice a week. always been a huge fruit fan. finding love for some veggies now.

so while it's not a call to vegetarianism (i love meat too much!) tis a call to be a bit more kind to our bodies! i've been eating fairly healthy for over a year now so it's not as drastic a change for me as it has been for others.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Had a friend over he slept in the sofa. woke up in the morning both of us with dizzyness a bit and numbness. Uneasy sleeping and the feeling each time i closed my eyes that i would jump up and need couple seconds to get my ballance again. weird..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

not weird at all!

you just felt the shift like others did. there are no coincidences...i assure you my friend!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I had an extremely vivid dream, looking into the sky and seeing many moons and planets close in the sky and beautiful bright stars and colours. Never seen anything like it. Was amazing.

Still probably had nothing to do with the energy. But was so wonderful.

have had the same dream!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think anyone tuned in to higher frequencies and vibrations was very aware of the shifts currently happening.

become the Alchemist and use this energy to conduct your 'will'

Namaste
edit on 9-1-2012 by ChimeraLOL because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I had emotional overload last night randomly out of the blue. Maybe I felt it too xD

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JDARK11

i would say more than likely my friend.

how coincidental that you get a rush of emotions as all these other people are feeling similar.

must be a "coincidence"...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hello Everyone

I kinda felt it as well(Switzerland)

Last night I had very emotional moments to which strangely I cried to some videos I watched on youtube...tears came down from my eyes...Shivers were send down my spine and goosebumps.

But I must say since a few Days I feel very Strange...I am sleeping very badly, weird dreams and waking up several times a night, feeling that I need to go to work????

When I wake up I become instantly very thirsty and need to go to drink only water.

I am drinking less beer then usual, like almost nothing anymore.

Plus since last night, I lost all appetite for some strange reason...it is now 13:39 and I feel not hungry..have not eaten anything during lunch either.

Plus I just asked my workmate and he slept bad lately as well.

I feel something is up as I feel kinda dizzy and I have trouble concentrating myself on 1 thing....

We have had the warmest November since almost 200 years..our December we had only for a few days snow..only in the mountains they have massive amounts of snow and it does not stop..on mainland we have no snow and very strong storms with last week a measured 270km/h strong wind, the 2nd strongest wind ever recorded in history for us.

I think this year we may be up for a massive surprise..Something is just not right!
edit on 9-1-2012 by neversommer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I didn't sleep until around 4 am this morning, though it is the first time in a while i have felt that, something that happened towards the end of november though, and this impression was so strong i e-mailed my girlfriend and told her what i felt immediately.

The wind had been blowing most of the day but by around 8.30pm it had stopped and the sky had cleared the system had blown through leaving a cold clear evening, at 9.13pm (i checked the time) i had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something incredibly ancient, that feeds on death energy had been awakened, i then questioned myself "Am i feeling this or thinking it?", immediately the answer came back "No im definitely feeling something", the wind had been blowing over the top of the house but in the moment i answered myself, it was like something focused on me from outside in the street and for around ten seconds a wind was blown directly at the window that i am sat next too on my pc.
As abrubtly as it started it was gone, no breezy build up it was instantly full on and directed at the window, i looked outside and i can see a number of trees around me, they were no under the influence of the wind, i 100% believe it was paranormal.
I had the impression of a breathy roar from something that knew i was thinking/feeling it's presence.

This "Force" that i felt was last awakened and here during the time of the great plague in europe, it has been silent for centuries, someone has returned it here for a purpose, they intend to fill it with the death energy it requires and utilise it for some other purpose

I swear on my soul that i know what i felt, that it is real, ill post the e-mail i sent at the time if you want me to provide what evidence i have that i felt this a couple of months ago.
Have i sent mail like this before?, no i haven't, i have never been compelled to send my partner about a mail about something like this.
Has something like this happened before?.
no not as direct and intentful as this, i do have moments of ESP, but i constantly question myself and look at my current mind state to see if it is from an internal notion, or something brought about by external influence.
Make of it what you will, but it happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
also have had a blocked left ear, might be a coincidence who knows?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Is that why I'm so freaking depressed and anxious?
Cause I'm not happy about it.

Hmm dude I have felt the same today, really anxious, kinda depressed...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by neversommer

I am drinking less beer then usual, like almost nothing anymore.

I think this year we may be up for a massive surprise..Something is just not right!

i've a lot of friends who are beginning to slow down on their intoxicants (be it beer, liquor or the whacky-tobaccy).

i agree with you my friend...this year...we are in for a massive surprise!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This same night I had a string of bad dreams, involving three people I know being murdered. I know after that my bad dreams continued I just forget them now. Last night I woke up every hour as well...But yeah this is pretty interesting..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join