It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Insanely vivid dreams, sleep disturbances, can't sleep in my bed even. This is the past three days. Anxiety through the roof, putting in a call to my Pych in the AM... when will it stop?

I don't think it will... i think either something has to let go, or somethings coming in. Ive been keeping track of it for while and it seems to have a major shift every month, where these feeling come out...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Forgot to ask... Has anybody been getting a blocked ear on one side???
I have been getting this for sometime and a couple of my mates mentioned it to me yesterday.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Now that you mention it, over the past three days I have been up all night. Only sleep during the day. Oh wait...I'm working the night shift this week.

On topic: Serious I am on nights. And I am sad to report that I have not felt anything that all you have described. I wish I had. I just have the feeling that this ole world is limping along, waiting for the next big disaster/event to overshadow our lives and leave us feeling even more helpless. Seems depressing no? I'm am still up beat personaly though. Things don't get me down very easy.

I'll try to stay tuned into my "feelings" more now that I've read through this thread. But...I am a guy and you know how that goes! Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Interesting. I have been very unambitious lately and have been having some very bizarre dreams.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
yes.. i felt this energy shift starting around Christmas, where i have been dizzy, nauseous and once
. but with no signs of the flu at all. The only symptoms other then the previous are going to bed at 5-6am because of a constant "search" for answers or something that i cant explain. Then waking up after 4-6 hours full of energy. Also one VERY odd dream that i had last night was that my teeth had started to fall out due to rotting.. if your not familiar this means that something very very bad will happen to you in the near future. (no i didn't have any triggers to cause this).. It just feels something is beginning to happen weather it be good or bad i cannot put it into words.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow, first time I've felt compelled to reply to a post, but yep, I feel this. I'm in England, and for about 3 nights I've had a bad nights sleep, with sleeping pills doing nothing (they usually knock me right out). Strangely, too, I've been awake all night and it's 7.30am here and I feel better than I have for a long time. Really strange, because these are not things I conjured in my head after I read the post.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wow, I can totally relate to some of the posts in this thread.

I had very vivid and intense dreams during last week. In one of them I was at an airport at midnight, watching out of the huge windows. There were a lot of people with me waiting for something big to happen. I was looking at the starry night sky, when I could suddenly see dozens of large spacecrafts coming towards and preparing to land. Some of us were screaming and running to find a safe place underground, but although I was scared, I felt like I was meant to stay and see, what was going to happen. Some people stayed with me, I guess they also knew they had to.

I had that dream four nights ago, and after that I haven't been sleeping much. I haven't felt a specific energy shift, but I'm just very awake, like waiting. Last night I slept for three hours and woke at 3.30. My better half has also had trouble falling and staying asleep, so it's not just me. Last night we were wondering, if it has something to do with full moon, but well, who really knows.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
me too.

I normally sleep like a log but for the past few weeks have been waking up in the middle of the night. One night I felt like light was covering my whole body and when I woke up the first thing I though of was aliens (prob something I seen though the day) But yeah this is really strange does anybody think this is part of getting back to the routine after xmas ? I personally have always felt something was coming not sure what though.

I have also gone though a massive change in my life over the last Six months I was materialistic and self centered and now a different person I am so much more aware of things and the actions of people and feel a lot more love for mother earth than I ever have done.

What is happening ??

This is also affecting my wife now who up until Three months ago used to think I was slightly mad but she also feels it too.

I am going to do some more digging on this and see what I can find

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

HUGE fog and dreams - and any I can remember are vivid - I never remember my dreams unless it is something that ends up happening (rare...) But these are just every day dreams and more frequent. I should probably start writing them down...

Serious anxiety the past two nights with zero reason to have anxiety - and I normally don't. To the point of feeling weight on my chest - from what I understand of a couple of my friends and my mother - similar to what they've described as a full blown panic attack.

In general, having problems getting to sleep - and being restless. Didn't eat or feel the need to eat for about four days - which is uncharacteristic of me. Withdrawn more than usual. Noticed tonight I had some trouble concentrating (lack of focus is generally not a short coming I harbor).

I feel like I want to break it off with my boyfriend (who fits an "unconscious" person to a T) and he's really done nothing wrong.

But now for the good stuff...all while I'm feeling this - I feel strangely calm (which I do when I'm scared - so it could be bad) through everything I mentioned. Almost peaceful.

I've been practicing presence - so I was really chakra-ing (haha) it up to it just being the feeling of disarming pain-body and ego - etc.

When I read this...I may be thinking otherwise?

edit on 9-1-2012 by themightymissm because: Because I apparently don't know how to spell correctly...uhhhhhhh

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by hoonsince89

Forgot to ask... Has anybody been getting a blocked ear on one side???
I have been getting this for sometime and a couple of my mates mentioned it to me yesterday.

Now that's really wierd, because I woke up yesterday with my right ear blocked and it continues to be so. It's also hyper sensitive and seems to hurt when the tv is turned up or things like that. I was wondering if I have an ear infection, but I do not have swollen glands nor had any symptoms before this happened.

On the other stuff- I am having a lot of really weird dreams. But I am taking Champix, a drug to help quit smoking that causes wierd dreams as a side effect. But my husband said he also is having a busy and strange dream life right now. I am also a Hum hearer for years and last night it was terribly strong.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I must wonder if this shift in energy has anything to do with my experience. Not wanting to sound boastful or make assertions that I am unqualified to make, I must state that I have in my possession items that fit the Hopi prophecy regarding these times perfectly. For nearly 4 years I have sat mostly silent on this subject, spinning my wheels while learning as much as possible and waiting for the time that I felt the need to share this information with the public. Well, no surprise to you, but this occurred today. I spent many hours, beginning this morning, contacting as many people as possible, no longer shielding my identity and telling everybody the time to return the items to the Hopi is near. For more details of my experience, please click the link below:

orangecounty.craigslist.org...

I also feel this shift and aside from the dreams, which I never have, I too have experienced the same symptoms as well as a tremendous feeling of positive change. Could very well be related.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You are all irrational but i like it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Now this is really something quite Amazing.
I felt it last night again. Hardly any sleep at all and an ominous energy. I also have lost my apeitite lately.
but what is amazing is the last time i felt a powerful energy i found the OP thread about it the next day on here with everyone elses experiences and yet again Here IT IS AGAIN. So i thank you OP.

What i also find interesting is just like the other energy a few months ago, This one again occured during a full moon and so i definately am starting to think that there is a connection here.
Despite my username being Indigo, i have in large strayed away from spiritual information lately but now there is something going on that cannot be ignored.
Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I did not feel a shift but last night I got the sudden urge to start trying to translate one of the forgotten languages. The one on the bottom of the pyramid with the eye. (Like I would have a snowballs chance of doing this, I am no linguist and have no crypto type skills at all.) I have no idea where this idea came from and found very little sources on line but this ancient language is the source of something. While looking I came across these stone flutes and I do not know why but I am sure that the larger one is what is used to change the weight of large stones so that they can be moved by a single person. I have no idea where this idea came to me from. As far as my sleep I take melatonin every night. I will not get in to the details why here but I will tell you that I slept normal. Normal for me that is. Previous mention one ear. Yes I do have what seems to be a ear problem on my left side all of a sudden. This is so strange to me because I still have an urge to find more of the writing. I started a book to list all places that I find it and what was there.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This might just be a coincidence, but something out of the ordinary happened to me a night ago also. So out of the ordinary in fact, that I decided to share my story when I saw the post. A bad dream, but like none that I've ever experienced before. It's hard to explain, but something just felt really wrong about this one, and it was so detailed. Again, it could completely be a coincidence, but it woke me up fast.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok you got me. Sleeps been rubbish since around Christmas, but last night was the worst for constantly being bombarded by random weird visions.
I finally gave up on the notion of any rest when I was subjected to an interesting sleep paralysis episode about 5am when one of these jumped off the top of my wardrobe in the dark onto my face.

I'll let you know if I start growling and levitating.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't really remember how I was feeling yesterday, although I don't think it was bad. At first, after reading your thread, I was skeptical for the most part, but then I remembered what I could about lastnight. I very rarely have nightmares, and I had one last night, and the weird thing was that what happened in the nightmare is something that is at the top of my fear list right now.

That in itself could be why I dreamed what I did, but as I said, I don't have nightmares often at all. I remember the one before lastnight, and it was quite a while back.

ETA:

I thought it was important enough to mention that I don't pay any attention to energies and feelings for the most part, so I doubt I would have felt it anyway. I really can't remember yesterday very well, except for the nightmare last night. It's weird seeing others saying their nightmares were so realistic and vivid, and mine was very personal in a way, and extremely scary, but not in a monster type way.
edit on 1/9/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I am a scorpio so big big big on I FEEL i have not been sleeping that much and food, i seem to eat about every second day but mostly small amounts and i used to have favorite foods i cant seem to even remember what they are .Definately off meat, one its to expensive and for some reason it does not feel good to eat it Actually one of my favorite foods is a cheese and tomato sandwich and i dont really care for it any more .Even though i only eat every second day small amounts im not losing weight. i was awake till 7 this morning all night digging for info but didnt feel any energy shift . However i feel energy like when everyone wants to talk at once and so on

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I do not have time to read full posts and am only able to skim read various words, but will intuitively do my best to post as much helpful information as I can for others.

I have recently started preforming my service here to others in full. for about the past 3 years (I am still very young) I have been serving where I can but I am still getting caught in old patterns here on Earth which has been preventing me from preforming my duties in full.

The energies around this year are constantly shifting, on the 7th of January there was a MASSIVE astrological alignment and shift and there is another on the 13th.

During these times energy will be very chaotic and life will be very difficult to all those who are not grounded and balanced.

Meditate, be conscious and let your light shine unconditionally.

With love my friend.

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I was going to comment to say I've noticed the energy of something coming into my room lately, but then thought it might not be relevant until I read your post. It wakes me up and I feel it come through my door and over to my bed, I turn over and try to get back to sleep and I feel something pressing down on the bed....by this point I ask it to leave and it must because I can then get back to sleep. It's not the first time I've felt things like this but it seems to be every night lately.

I've just noticed we both have 33 after our names...it's a conspiracy! Ha ha

Regarding the energy shift in general...I do get moments were I feel filled with an emotional high for no particular reason.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Bex33 because: Just noticed something

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join