It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are wrong about Iran.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Really?
Why aren’t they invading North Korea then? Israel? India? Pakistan? They are non-signatories of NPT. They don’t have what America wants!

Last time I looked Iran is not being invaded either....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

At least we don't publicly hang homosexuals with the governments permission.

Um no maybe you don't, but, your policy of providing arms to the United Arab Emir, and SUPPORTING a just as backward regime as IRAN, definitely IS.
The emir states policy of cutting the heads off women for "Sorcery", Stoning them to death for "Adultery", oh yes, killing gays when they discover them is just the biggest smack in the face HYPOCRISY can muster in terms of American alliances and the utter procrastination and hypocrisy that situation engenders. FACT.
I doubt you will agree though because they are your countrys friends. lol

So yes gays are being executed with your governments tacit approval.

We Canadians supply Saudi Arabia with weapons? Damn! News to me. We barely have an army of our own.
Were actually trying to offer the world an alternative to Saudi oil in our oil sands. No body wants it though, claim its environmentally unfriendly. Yep, better to oppress women, minorities and non-muslim religions than use something SLIGHTLY less friendly than oil wells. Hint, i hate Saudi Arabias treatment of people too.

You might wanna look at a persons location before spouting off.

edit on 9-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just want to jump in here real quick as I don't want to get banned for talking respectfully about a tasteless subject.....ATS is great but some MODs let their personal feelings fly when issuing warnings and removing posts...but whatever....maybe they have their reasons....I hope they do at least and they aren't taking any one side...that´s just wrong.....they can have their opinions...just not when they are mediators....anyways

Have we all forgotten the amount of deaths here in the USA caused by hate crimes....where gays, blacks, Latinos, etc etc are still facing racism....still being treated like second class citizens politically and socially.....a country that in the NOT TO DISTANT 60´s and 70´s was still beating people for their color in police stations ....for their sexual orientation....where you couldn't go and ask for help because the police would laugh in your face....and still yet today maybe

are we really going to get on a high horse and say to this one Iranian kid that his country is evil because some whackos like killing for one reason or the other......we still have those problems in our countries....so maybe we should solve them and then offer that miracle solution to the world....instead of being hypocrites and acting like we come from a perfect world where "that would never happen"

you go south enough or west enough in the USA and you better not be a gay half black half Latino who just so happens have liberal ideology....because I guarantee you that it will make you suffer some....it's like suicide...especially if he were to pick up a local white girl and kiss her in public....

I remember being in Maryland....with my Mexican wife....and having to console her in the hotel room and on the way back home because of the dirty looks and comments towards her and myself.....the looks of horror...
all thanks to my fellow Americans who happen to think we were an abomination and inferior..white and brown.....oh no!!!!......mind you there was allot of frat boys everywhere....but still it wasn't limited to them.....do I think all my people are like that....no....but I dont tolorate it is all....I wont judge us as a society based on that..

are we better as a society to start handing out judgments on other people....I think not....we just would like to think we are special....we are a great country.....just not so perfect so as to judge another....first lets move out of this glass house....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
The tales about war with iran has been going on for decades.they are just a bit bitter,believe it or not during ww2 britian and the soviet union teamed up and invaded iran together.trust me it will take a country a lot more powerful than iran to trigger ww3.all it is about is America and the west hate countrys been run by dictators.which is fair enough, as we all know they are evil,

Perhaps you should study a little history. America does not hate countries run by dictators. The history of Iran alone should tell you that. The U.S. seemed to love Iranian dictator Mohammed Reza Pahlavi who imposed brutal suppression of political dissent in the country until he was forced out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why can't Iran have nukes I say. Isreal went ahead and got nukes without "permission" but we did nothing. The world was apparently doomed if North Korea got nukes... except, hey look, nothing has happened in years. Every country has a right to prepare any defenses they deem fit, we have no right to bully them out of it to maintain our own stranglehold on the world.

Who are we to tell any country they can't have nukes when we sit on thousands of them? Who are we to call another country an axis of "evil" or "dangerous". Is American govt really so much better than Iran's anyway? Both countries leaders use religion to get elected (atheist American president is probably centuries away still in this bible humping country) and control the masses. What countries has Iran invaded in the last 10 years? O yea, none. Meanwhile the US has invaded two. How can we call Iran dangerous or evil while we have killed thousands and thousands of innocents in "collateral damage" and they have done nothing to any other country in recent history.

Who are we to tell which country deserves nukes and would be safe to have them when WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY EVER WHO HAS EVER USED NUKES TO SLAUGHTER INNOCENT CIVILIANS, TWICE. The US dropping nukes on civilians is one of the biggest atrocities in the history of mankind and yet it just gets overlooked because we've all been brainwashed to think it was okay since the victor writes the history books, in this case, the US. The US govt is full of the biggest hypocrites in the world and I am ashamed of our govt.
edit on 9-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

its all about the money and resources and raping the planet as much as possible.

Hate it.

S and F for tell me this. Thanks.

If they want a unlimited amount of resources, take up alchemy, it can create gasoline from base elements.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
Have we all forgotten the amount of deaths here in the USA caused by hate crimes....where gays, blacks, Latinos, etc etc are still facing racism....still being treated like second class citizens politically and socially

Lol! Love to see you explain how minorities are second class citizens politically.

POTUS? Black. Vice Pres? Woman.

Hell, i could name off dozens of minorities in the senate. Try again please.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yeah buddy the civil rights movement is over just like the slaves and slavery with all its tenants ended the moment the civil war was over....who is being naive now.....

and yes I could form a token anything list too.......
edit on 9-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
yeah buddy the civil rights movement is over just like the slaves and slavery with all its tenants ended the moment the civil war was over....who is being naive now.....

and yes I could form a token anything list too.......

TOKEN list? Damn, now i know your just trolling.

Were not talking about some guy working in the DMV. YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK! This is the single most powerful man in the world! How the hell can you tell me with a straight face that there is bias in US politics today.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I mean I could write the bible here....but you already know what I´d say....don't you.....thing is....I am not alone here on that,.....thing about being a minority or having a minority community around...we all already know the truth....WE would be talking so as to argue.....THEY already have their opinions......wrong avenue to win over anything....thumb to the sun kind of there.....we all still see it....with or without an explanation...

I will not give you a platform or a soap box....to try and win anyone over to your aggressive...war justifying....judgmental.....ill informed....hostile....petty and lame arguments....I have not seen you ever admit you were wrong or give in the slightest inch here on ATS....I have actually read ALL your posts.....threads...etc...

YOU ADVOCATE WAR....while justifying it as something noble and necessary in any problem......you think our only skill set is dropping bombs and sending boots with their respective M16´s to places thousands of miles from home.....OVER peace and diplomacy.....

YOU HAVE NEVER ADVOCATED DIPLOMACY DIRECTLY
war.....m..o..n..g..e..r

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I had a gay friend tell me once they thought most gays were hung so why should Iran be any different?

Sorry I really could not resist.
Iran has done some horrible things as many countries with dictators has, and we have let a lot of them continue the tyranny if they had no nukes and no oil. Now that said I rarely believe the rhetoric being spouted by the MSM about Iran. We have our own spin doctors weaving American Propaganda all the time, anyone who thinks differently should put their head back in the sand…

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

trolling huh.......

why are you even talking to me.....YOU ARE UPSET becase I shut you down the other day on a similar thread....you love these....you come to ATS for the political end...the war related end....the hate ful purpose of war for your empire...and death to others.....you love weapons....think your naturaly inclined to racism as a human being.....you are twisted....

you have an agenda....and it is lame....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

maybe you forgot....here you are so you can get a refresher as to who YOU really are...you have a common theme to you....stinky

threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Gee, i feel honored to have such a following!

Thank you for reading each and everyone of my 1000+ posts. You sir are an inspiration to warmongers like me!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I never post here, i enjoy reading the threads on a daily basis, but i have to post on this 1. the 2 long wars in iraq and afganistan, even though i support the lads, i can never support the reasons behind the wars. This though is a completley different matter, i keep seeing that iran has not violated its npt oblgations, well maybe not but can you please tell me why they found detailed drawings and information on how to use demolitions to implode a fissle core?
Also there is the slight matter of iran enriching far more uranium than whats needed for thier research reactor. These 2 points alone tell you that the bombs on thier mind, they are just playing the same game as north korea, and oh look what they have now
I know that some people here believe that a nuke armed iran is well within thier rights, fair enough, but i personally think that this would lead to either a direct attack by iran on isreal or nuke tech in terrorist hands, and considering the jihad we have caused each and every 1 of us in a western country is a target.
This 1 needs to be done im afraid if we dont act now we may seriously live to regret it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

well the last couple I could for a couple hours straight....true true.....but......4-5- hours.....yes....so I do know you...
I exagerated...you are right....I wont lie...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

please PM me if you want to fill pages and pages of us talking back to eachother....let this thread continue and I WILL talk to you....you can then post any part of that conversation here if you like....but for the love of god, move on....I did.... and just write me a message....I will answer back....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Since you are so very interested in my posts, id love for you to produce one post showing where i advocate military action on Iran, or anyone for that matter.

Shouldnt be hard for you to find, since you have read so much of my work.

But you cant, can you? Simply because i critizize the Iranian government, some people have a knee-jerk reaction that assumes i want to bomb them. Is everything so black and white in your world?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

no no....you criticize them as a people.....like when you trolled that Iranian kid on this thread....asking him over and over if hanging gays was ok in his book......do you think he was INSANE....or wanted to trap him in an argument justifying his people´s religious heritage..."laws"....you think they all follow like maniacs.....killing people like zombies in the street over gay brains.....

PM¿?¿? no....ok here is fine too...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
here you advocate proliferating nukes.....double standard much......justified......lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by nightbringr

Japan, perhaps the country in the world with the most justification to make nuclear weaponry, swore them off because of the horrors witnessed firsthand. Perhaps the USA would do much of the same if their people were slaughtered and lands destroyed.

Or then again they would probably just nuke those responsible.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join