It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Fantastic...what's your point?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have some footage of Niburu too. This footage was taken during a bbq with some friends. I have taken out some scenes where I was panning the cam to capture the surroundings.

As you can see with the last shot when the sun is sinking behind the trees, Nuburu is gone too. The believer in me says this is proof that Niburu is real because the light is still bright so if it's the cam there should still be a black dot where if Niburu is real it's behind the treeline. The sceptic in me says that this could be because the light of the sun is somewhat dimmed when dipping behind the trees.

So I devised a way to actually dim the sun. By driving behind a car with the sun reflecting of the window and increasing or reducing the distance between me and that car, I've managed to controle the brightness of the sun. Using the same cam, this should give me the answer if Niburu is in the sky or in my cam.

Damn, it's the cam.
Never mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Point is, beyond all those colors. There IS a solid object. The black part, is the frame of that object.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by RMFX1

Point is, beyond all those colors. There IS a solid object. The black part, is the frame of that object.

I disagree. It's a flare.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So why is it always next to the sun?

Every other planet moves in the sky due to thier orbit and ours so surley Nibiru would move away from the sun at some point due to our orbit?

The only reason Nibiru appears near the sun is because it's an optical illusion, which is the simplest answer.
edit on 8/1/12 by The Asgard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

LENS FLARE: Lens flare does not.

NOT A LENS FLARE: Shows a solid object

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by RMFX1

LENS FLARE: Lens flare does not.

NOT A LENS FLARE: Shows a solid object

It's a flare.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If, as stated in the OP, there is a "brown dwarf surrounded by a number of other 'things'", the effects on the solar system would already be fairly noticable, if not devestating. Imagine something the size of Jupiter (or bigger) in between Earth and the sun. It would be exceedingly difficult for the millions of amatuers not to see it. The fact that we are fine disproves the whole "brown dwarf" thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Unfortunately the believers in this rubbish seem to be blind,deaf and dumb to this sort of common sense.

A Jupiter sized planet fairly close to us would be an awesome sight in the sky. You certainly wouldn't need a telescope to see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The lens flare example that I just showed you, it shows a path of a line of site to the lens flare of the light, that is producing the effect of a lens flare. It however, does not show that line of site with that blue image. What that shows, is an outline of an object in the middle, it does not show a path of a line site, to create even such a flare look from a source of light.

So, debunked you and your lens flare theory.

I showed you in black and white, and you have showed me nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Manhater - the star on your post was accidental. I was holding my mouse over your post while reading it and accidentally clicked. This is not an attack on you or anything like that, just being honest about what happened.

Don't hate me Manhater.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sure it was.. Um hmm.

These objects are emitting there own light source. With the picture that you posted RMFX1

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's lens flare already; how about you run your analysis on the source material itself as linked to in my post earlier in the thread - you will find that it changes in relation to the position of the sun, a perfect example of lens flare. The other dots are dust inside the camera enclosure from what I can tell; the fact they're shown all over the screen and not just around the main flare is proof of this.

How this thread has obtained any flags I have no idea.

EDIT: We knew it would happen, but I thought I'd re-check the video as well, and the user is selectively removing comments that explain what is going on in the video, leaving only religious preaching and doomsday scaremongering.

I seem to have found my way into a troll thread, damnit.

edit on 8/1/12 by Peteos because: Adding information

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here we go again..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Looks like a load of rubbish to me.
not much more i can say, but it clearly is not an object heading towards from the sun......
Maybe you should look into what orbits are etc?!?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Not for nothing sweety but wouldnt the sun be the light source???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sure it was.. Um hmm.

These objects are emitting there own light source. With the picture that you posted RMFX1

I live on the coast of CA...if there were something with gravity like a dwarf star do we not think our tides would be majorly effected if the moon effects are so large? if there were a real object it would have to be a ship or some object that does not have a large pull on the earth....right everyone?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm still scratching my head wondering where exactly is the "front of the sun" and "in between earth and the sun" since the sun is a round ball, and we're a round ball, and we revolve around the big round ball while our round ball rotates on its axis...

Is this big ol' solid object following our revolution (and rotation) while it revolves around the fiery ball that rotates too ?

edit on 8-1-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by CranialSponge because: I'm so confused I had to edit my post twice for it to make sense

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

That is what I was just thinking, yet put more succinctly...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Have a star for bringing a little common sense to the proceedings. Threads like this are why I can very rarely be bothered to post on ATS any more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join