It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assad regime now reports that extraterrestrials are in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The object that the Syrian people seen was reported as:

120cm tall wearing black clothes and a helmet

it was flying at a speed approximately 40 kmph.

it was about 125cm long and 40cm wide, it was wearing black clothes and had a red spot on its chest and a helmet on its head. There was a bulge on its chest and back which suggested the presence of a device to help it fly. They pointed out that it was “moving itself in spirals, bending its feet and raising its arms and they did not hear the sound of any torpedo or mechanical engine”.

This 'alien' in my opinion is in fact most probably a Special Forces soldier, potentially conducting a HALO jump into Syrian territory, as the description/the actions of this being sound like the actions a soldier would do while sky diving (bending feet backwards, and raising arms).

Picture of HALO jump:

Alternitavely, it could be:

Source:
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

What does ATS think about this?
edit on 7-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Someone posted this earlier try the search feature

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
its our saviour comming to kick the zionists asses and prevent ww3

link

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes, however, i have an alternate view on the subject stating that it isn't a Black Ops program an in fact may be a Special Forces soldier

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Great I'm sure they'd love to hear it on the original thread

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Mohamed 2.0

What, you dont think deities upgrade their tech also?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

OOhhh Noooo, I think you guys are a little off here......My opinion?? Definitely spec ops, but I'd say super spec ops!! Personally I believe the PTB have devices that defy gravity, and now this leads me to the special suits I've always suspected them of having that would allow them to fly with a antigravity pack. Think I'm crazy?? How many of you are old enough to remember "Back to the Future II"?? Well, I was about 11 yrs old. One Sunday evening, they had a special behind the scenes look into the movie, it was basically a promo. We video taped it, as we always did, with our VHS Recorder. We watched it over and over a hundred times!! My family LOVED those movies!! Anyway, back on subject. In the T.V. Aired special, Robert Zemeckis stated that "hover boards" had been around for years, but "parent groups" wouldnt allow their production, due to safety issues. Ok, now if you buy the trilogy of Back to the Future, that very same T.V. Special is in the special features......EXCEPT, that statement he made was CUT OUT!!! I immediately noticed it!! I had heard him make that statement about hoverboards a hundred times!! So I've realized that the PTB have the technology, and most probably use it for their special purposes.......and making a Antigravity Pack or suit??? Definitely doable in my book!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes, however, i have an alternate view on the subject stating that it isn't a Black Ops program an in fact may be a Special Forces soldier

Uh, they don't do special ops or black ops drops in broad daylight, especially if youre going to invade someone's airspace illegally.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Uh, they don't do special ops or black ops drops in broad daylight, especially if youre going to invade someone's airspace illegally.

You are a civilian, how do you know this?

I don't think you know what it is you are talking about. You are probably "winging it".

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I don't think you know what it is you are talking about. You are probably "winging it".

Because just about every male in my family is in one branch of service or another? I have seamen, marines, army and airforce all in both sides of my family and they all say the same thing. I was going to be an Army Ranger until i became disabled.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Because just about every male in my family is in one branch of service or another? I have seamen, marines, army and airforce all in both sides of my family and they all say the same thing. I was going to be an Army Ranger until i became disabled.

lol you have seamen .... j/k yea they're not exactly black ops during broad daylight , they'd be white ops

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That flight suit looks cool

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by ElOmen

A special forces soldier 125cm tall? Must be a midgit!

No seriously, I am open to alternative posibilities, but not excluding USA military operation flying thingy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Also, do they have guys that are just over 1 meter tall? That is one tiny little soldier!
edit on 8-1-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join