It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assad Regime Reports That Extraterrestrials Are In Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thought this was an interesting title, and my first thought was what kind of black ops program could this be? An object that looks like a human figure? Well that is a new one, since it wasn't described with wings and a harp.

Idlib police monitor a ‘space object’ that has entered the atmosphere of Deir Simbel and headed towards Kafr Nabil
120cm tall wearing black clothes and a helmet
A space object, that resembles a human, has entered the atmosphere of the Deir Simbel village, located about 35 kilometres from Idlib and halfway between Jericho and Ma’arrat Naman, where it was flying at a speed approximately 40 kmph.

They said that is was rising and falling above the olive and fig trees.
According to the dispatch, the eyewitnesses completed their description of the ‘space object’ by saying that it was about 125cm long and 40cm wide, it was wearing black clothes and had a red spot on its chest and a helmet on its head. There was a bulge on its chest and back which suggested the presence of a device to help it fly. They pointed out that it was “moving itself in spirals, bending its feet and raising its arms and they did not hear the sound of any torpedo or mechanical engine”.
Source

Black clothes with a red spot on it's chest and helmet huh? Any guesses? I will try and find more on this.

In other news, Bashar al-Assad is now luring Salafist-Jihadists with trails of Reese's Pieces out of Syrian flower sheds.

spec

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe a drone wearing black clothes???

And that red dot is the power button.

The military seems to be very creative in their camouflage techniques.
The next one will be in the US disguised as Jesus.

edit on 6-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Clearly Iron Man is just doing his rounds in his latest suit, nothing to see here folks

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

125cm x 40cm sounds about right for a drone I suppose kdog, but what about this part: "They pointed out that it was “moving itself in spirals, bending its feet and raising its arms and they did not hear the sound of any torpedo or mechanical engine”."
Interesting indeed, but I can't find any other sources. This report is from Syria and the Telegraph link has the link to actual Syrian reporting if anyone cares to translate.

spec

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Kinda on the stubby side. Maybe they need little guys to be UFH's

But what do I know this is still in the category of WTF in my mind...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Apparently,this story is from 2006.

Here is the source,and if you use google,it will translate it for you.
syria-news.com...

Scroll down the comments to the bottom.

An end of you to note that the news of 2006

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Good work kdog, thanks. Why the heck would the Telegraph run it again? Oh well, tis interesting there is nothing else on the incident via google.
Old news I guess, or just plain ole silly perhaps.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have heard of this type of creature before in the USA, there were a couple of the creatures that apparently were hassling a family ranch. One of the creatures was seen "floating or flying" a few feet off the gound. They shot at the creature but the shots had no effect. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Was that perhaps the Mothman?
You have heard of those stories,haven't you?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Not saying this is real....just something I remember reading about

www.rense.com...

Sure looks like the description....even the red button

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm sure there ARE ETs in Syria.
However, I'm equally sure that the Assad regime has no freak'n clue as to that fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sounds like they spotted someone doing a night H.A.L.O insertion into the country...
Sloppy insertion getting spotted on the way in like that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Apparently,this story is from 2006.

Here is the source,and if you use google,it will translate it for you.
syria-news.com...

Scroll down the comments to the bottom.

An end of you to note that the news of 2006

Good find! I tried to leave a comment and register but I can't for some reason. So is he just a lazy journalist or does he have some sort of agenda?

Someone here on ATS, (sorry can't remember who) recently said they worked in the Media and UFO stories are used as 'filler' when there's nothing else available, or maybe if they can't think of a story. I have no problem believing that.

It seems even readers of broadsheets such as the Telegraph don't check facts for themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I defintitely agree. I mean.. Syria.. Sirius ..

2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In my opinion, this object would have been a special forces soldier conducting a HALO jump. The descriptions of the object match to a HALO outfit.

new topics

top topics

join