It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC New Hampshire Debate Tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So who plans on watching this tonight? I know there will be another one Sunday morning, but this seems to be the only televised debate before the primary on the 10th. Right now Romney has a commanding lead in the NH polls. Linking the live stream below.

9pm EST.
ABC News
Live Stream

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
oh awesome i forgot it was on tonight!!, thanks for the reminder I will for sure be watching!! S&F for you :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can't see anyone in New England voting for Romney. I lived in Massachusetts when he was governor thus the name "Taxachusetts"! RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now that Bachmann has dropped out which was the best news of the week most likely i will be watching.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Now that Bachmann has dropped out which was the best news of the week most likely i will be watching.
Yes but sadly we still have to listen to Santorum. Maybe once he comes in 3rd or 4th here he will drop out

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Maybe once he comes in 3rd or 4th here he will drop out

With bated breath...

Guy's nuttier than squirrel turds.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I plan on watching it.

Should be a good one
leading up to the end..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Popcorn ready to pop.....should be very interesting after the Iowa caucus.

Some grew some...some were snipped.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

You beat me by 14 minutes. Just had my thread closed and diverted to yours. Cheers to you. I believe this will be quite the entertaining debate! Will Paul take the gloves off? Will Santorum have another Fruedian slip on the welfare issue? Will Newt wink at someone in the audience? We shall see. Enjoy the show folks!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how the MSM treat Paul as hes getting harder to ignore especially after such a great result in Iowa

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm just happy we'll not be hearing 999 nor seeing Michell's eyes bugging out....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Face it Americans, we are now where H. L. Mencken predicted we would be back in 1920.

When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” – H. L. Mencken

edit on 1/7/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
First beer cracked...ready for the fun to begin! No football game for me this weekend. So, looking forward to tonight's debate and the other 12 hours from now for my short weekend entertainment.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
First beer cracked...ready for the fun to begin! No football game for me this weekend. So, looking forward to tonight's debate and the other 12 hours from now for my short weekend entertainment.

You're not a Baltimore fan are you? Ew.

Haha I'm watching the Lions and Saints right now. Waiting for the debate to start.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo

Haha I'm watching the Lions and Saints right now. Waiting for the debate to start.

No. I live in New England. They are on a bye week.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This link offers three online streams

www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ah. My Steelers should be coming to see you next week then. Well as long as we can get over the worthless Broncos.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Same here, the lions are actually winning.

Debate starts in 36 min. it is going to be an important debate..

Although no beers, I DO have some jack d's devils cut
I am going to be timing how much time paul receives tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ah. My Steelers should be coming to see you next week then. Well as long as we can get over the worthless Broncos.

I'll be looking forward to that. That would be a good game! So tell them they better win!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Alright, another CLOWN show on tonight!! A circus of CLOWNS (minus Ron Paul) to laugh at.

Looks like I wont be needing to rent a comedy movie tonight after-all.
Comedy will be for free tonight!

edit on 7-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join