ABC New Hampshire Debate Tonight

page: 2
27
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Tesclo

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
First beer cracked...ready for the fun to begin! No football game for me this weekend. So, looking forward to tonight's debate and the other 12 hours from now for my short weekend entertainment.


You're not a Baltimore fan are you? Ew.

Haha I'm watching the Lions and Saints right now. Waiting for the debate to start.



Same here, the lions are actually winning.

Debate starts in 36 min. it is going to be an important debate..

Although no beers, I DO have some jack d's devils cut
I am going to be timing how much time paul receives tonight.


Yea... Wasn't ABC the one that gave him only 89 seconds or was that cbs. I have always confused them.




posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure
 


It was cbs I believe.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Tesclo

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
First beer cracked...ready for the fun to begin! No football game for me this weekend. So, looking forward to tonight's debate and the other 12 hours from now for my short weekend entertainment.


You're not a Baltimore fan are you? Ew.

Haha I'm watching the Lions and Saints right now. Waiting for the debate to start.



Same here, the lions are actually winning.

Debate starts in 36 min. it is going to be an important debate..

Although no beers, I DO have some jack d's devils cut
I am going to be timing how much time paul receives tonight.


Yea... Wasn't ABC the one that gave him only 89 seconds or was that cbs. I have always confused them.


Actually CBS..

Sometimes these moderators doing the debates are so shady



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Tesclo
 

Maybe once he comes in 3rd or 4th here he will drop out

With bated breath...

Guy's nuttier than squirrel turds.


Nuttier than squirrel turds...
Epic insult!



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
 


Seriously love that quote. It's one of my favorite of his. I've read a lot of his work, and can say that I was shocked at how much of it I had already said in my own way.

He's a man after my own heart.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
5 min. to go
and the countdown begins..


Who will win the debate tonight/

Newt is always well polished, Romney has his playbook memorized
Ron Paul has been doing good, Santorum never really debated all that well imo.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
5 min. to go
and the countdown begins..


Who will win the debate tonight/

Newt is always well polished, Romney has his playbook memorized
Ron Paul has been doing good, Santorum never really debated all that well imo.


And Perry will be well... just Perry

Is he there tonight?
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)


looks like it
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here we go, just about to start.

Im guessing there will be alot of attacks on eachother, pretty much a big free-for-all. Im glad Bachmann isnt in there anymore



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Man is the audience bound and gagged? No applause for anyone.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well...at least Dianne Sawyer appears sober tonight....off to a good start



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not 5 minutes in an Santorum is already starting with the warmongering.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"Rooster taking credit for the sunrise."

Loved it.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Well...at least Dianne Sawyer appears sober tonight....off to a good start






good call!
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Santorum falling over his own tongue



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Perry needs to drop out now.

Santorum sounds really strange,
*romney is not a leader like me, he is a ceo*



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I can't believe this crap.

A staged Romney/Santorum face off. Oooohh, the suspense.

Can we involve Ron please.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Insantorum and nimrodney are gonna get all the airtime. Bs



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Grinch who had his christmas stolen is up now



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I can't believe this crap.

A staged Romney/Santorum face off. Oooohh, the suspense.

Can we involve Ron please.


I got my stop watch ready to time Paul.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Paul came in 3rd in Iowa...why all this time on Newt ...he came in 5th





new topics
 
27
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join