It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All our days are dark now that we've lost our freedom.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
well we made it to July...nothing strange to report ..im betting august, September, October, November and December will come and pass like every other year before that.....

anyone want to bet on it??.....anyone?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
well we made it to July...nothing strange to report ..im betting august, September, October, November and December will come and pass like every other year before that.....

anyone want to bet on it??.....anyone?

I 'll bet on ye with my immortal soul that 2012... is the new beginning of the great cycle.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If I remember right, he Hopi prophecies include three days of darkness as well....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Actually I think the 3 days is quite possible. The women Dolores Cannon (70 year old no bull# women) who does past life regressions, with entire transcripts has over 5,000+ sessions where clients interrupt and start talking about the new earth changes and the coming three days of darkness. Almost every client doesn't believe in those kinds of things but they still report them.

They report that sometime near the end of December that the earth will not be able to see anything in the heavens including the sun. They say that we are changing to a "higher vibrational rate" and the earth will pass into the 5th or higher dimension. The sun will greet us in the higher dimension, but the sun and rest of the solar system do not exist in the "In between" for the 3 days it will take for the earth to make the switch. I think it's fascinating that normal people are don't believe in any of this or have ever read about 3 days of darkness are reporting the same thing under hypnosis! It makes the most sense if any of it were to be true. It's entirely scientifically plausible that if an entire person or being slowly shifted into another dimension, they wouldn't see lower dimensional stuff around them during the shift.

If you had a vision 200 years ago of gray aliens, watching the upheaval and changes on earth, would you not think that "Demons" were the cause of the terrible changes in the vision the monks and indians saw?

reply to post by OldCorp

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

Dolores Cannon is not a reliable source, nor is this regression method of hers.

People have this incorrect notion that our memories are like infallible video tapes of yesteryear. They are not. It is easy to change our memories.

A simple example for me is spelunking. I know that the cave is dark, but my recollections are the cave being well lit as my mind pieces together the parts of the cave as I see it one little headlamp area at a time.

In a demonstration I watched a person was allowed to look at a live situation for as long as they wanted to. Then they were asked questions about what they observed. The questions led the person into false memories such as "What foods were on the plates?" There was no food, but the observer modified their memory to account for the situation of food on plates. Later when told there was no food on the plates the person became quite sure that the person asking the questions was in error.

All Cannon has done is to add more and more bad data to the pile. No matter how much bad data is added the data is not of value.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It sounds like a horror movie.

THE IMMEDIATE SIGN
It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.) The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

[
edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Could you post the source link for this?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Julie Washington

ok - simple question - please outline the scientific mechanism which will cause 3 days of darkness

I was thinking, perhaps, it has something to do with our eyes and the sun. What if the sun had a UV burst, or something like that, that blinded everyone for 3 days?

Solar Eclipse

There are UV rays still glaring down from the visible prominences of the sun which can cause serious damage to the human eye. one of the ways to view this amazing cosmic event is get a certain camera filter with a certain filter. The other reason being, when there is an eclipse, there is darkness and hence the pupil in our eye expand to absorb more light in order to see better. But when the moon moves further there is a sudden burst of light coming in and our pupils are still expanded (it takes more time for it to settle down) by then the burst of light directly falling on the eyes would have caused a lot of harm.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by violet

Thanks.

Sorry about that. I had the link in a previous post and thought I was adding it right under my post but the pages moved fast.
I will look for it.
I posted it in the other thread by mistake
Here is the Source

You should be aware this is from a catholic belief .

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder what, if any, connection this three days of darkness stuff has to do with the accounts of people here on ATS experiencing brief sudden losses of all light. I'm not easily able to do the search and link at the moment but the topic where this eases discussed was called "The sun has had a power cut" I think. It was a weird phenomenon that many people experienced at different points in life and nobody could come up with a rational explanation.

edit: here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if these accounts are indeed true and properly observed and recounted for us, if the mechanism for the light loss is the same that will cause any three days of darkness that might be experienced as prophesied.
edit on 22-10-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by ignorant_ape

I am no scientist, sorry.

exactly...
So if by some fictional magic the earth were to stop spinning "for 3 days":fully half the earth would be in 3 days of full sun..(?)Where's that in any of this?

Only slightly less unimaginable(unlikely) is the nuclear reaction in the sun going"out". Which would mean the photosphere would collapse upon itself and the earth would not exist to last the 3days of the ensuing"darkness"? Afterwards it wouldn't matter anyway.
So I'm going to sit back and enjoy all the economic rollercoaster excitement 2012 is sure to provide knowing full well the rest of this is uadulterated "horse hockey".
edit on 6-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

I find it interesting that you overlook the fact that whatever causes this has occurred more than once to cultures and civilizations separated by tens of thousands of miles and still refuse to accept that human's don't know everything.

In one, it speaks of a Nebula and light from Orion...perhaps one of the 'scientifically considered' mini-black holes will waltz between us and the Sun, this would cause the light to go out as it's bent into the singularity.

Perhaps, another heavenly body like an unknown planet will pass between us and the Sun and cause the black out.

Perhaps the Sun does indeed reboot every so often, who'd be the wiser since established astronomy that we like to accept is only a couple thousand years old, and the older stuff that supports days of darkness is swept aside.

Perhaps there's a terrestrial oddity that causes the Sun to be blocked out by our own atmosphere.

Quit being such a humanist and realize that the world, much more the solar system and galaxy are tad bit bigger than you. Accept the FACT that you don't know about more things in existence than you actually do know. Then realize that any one of those things could be God, the Sun's cycles, astronomy, physics, etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

reply to post by violet

Thanks.

Sorry about that. I had the link in a previous post and thought I was adding it right under my post but the pages moved fast.
I will look for it.
I posted it in the other thread by mistake
Here is the Source

You should be aware this is from a catholic belief .

Thanks Violet.... however, the link doesn't work. I tried to go to the website to see if I could find it, but no luck

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Thanks for the link, an interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You can loose vision due to:
Blood clots. blood clots can be caused by infections ( poisonous gas cloud as mentioned earlier) although im not sure if your eyes would make it this long without blood flow...
Glaucoma is increased pressure on the eye, causes blindness(a transition maybe)(might be why colorado, oregon, and washing made weed legal)

low blood pressure
Amaurosis fugax has many causes and some unknown to this day, can include problems with the blood( a transition maybe), embolism.
Although these do not explain why most of those stories say they can see with a candle

I totally see the sun passing into a "more dense, or higher vibration" section of the universe, causing us not being able to see it.

Nibiru is unlikely.. but possible I guess, maybe we can not see it because it is currently in a higher vibration in front of our sun

maybe the Anunnaki park their space ship in front of us and the sun to cause even more chaos, and could very well be the demons mentioned

There is a little science mixed with science fiction for ya

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

All theories are welcome.

I find it amazing that the prophecy has over lapped so many religions and cultures. I haven't finished my research, but so far we have:

Christianity
Catholics
Muslim

Mayan
Egyptian

I wonder where else it can be found.

there is no clear scripture in the Bible that says anything about 3 days of darkness, theres darkness and all that, but nothing specifically states "3 days of darkness" sun being blotched, and other stuff but please ive researched this all over and its not there. Catholicism i know has it

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by honested3

I think you should brush up on your reading.

Exodus 10:21-23

English Standard Version (ESV)
The Ninth Plague: Darkness

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, a darkness to be felt.” 22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was pitch darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 23 They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the people of Israel had light where they lived.

So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was pitch darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 23 They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the people of Israel had light where they lived.
edit on 11-11-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

If we are to get 3 days of darkness it will happen just after we enter a new age... A dragon cometh.. 28th November 2013... The dragon will wrap its tail around the earth and we will get a cleansing...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ok - simple question - please outline the scientific mechanism which will cause 3 days of darkness

I don't know that much, I don't know if this was mentioned.

This is what one dude said, well you know if you flush a toilette in the Northern hemispheric the water spins clock wise, if you go to the southern hemispheric it spins counter clock wise, if you are on the exact equator the water drops straight down with no spin. You can tell you are on the exact equator as a egg will stand on end with little problem.

So this is where he said the problem arises, as we cross the dark rift the earth will stop spinning until we cross, then it will begin to spin in the opposite direction causing the sun to rise in the west,

This is not my theory, I don't think it works that way, the Maya said they only saw this happen once, that would take over 26,000 years which I think they were around to see , since they made calender.
The Egyptian's said they saw it happen twice, which would take over 53,000 years, but then again possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

This is what one dude said, well you know if you flush a toilette in the Northern hemispheric the water spins clock wise, if you go to the southern hemispheric it spins counter clock wise, if you are on the exact equator the water drops straight down with no spin. You can tell you are on the exact equator as a egg will stand on end with little problem.

None of that is true. Toilets and sinks and basins spin in a direction due tot he shape of the container. An egg stands equally well no matter the location on the Earth or the day of the year.

This is not my theory, I don't think it works that way, the Maya said they only saw this happen once, that would take over 26,000 years which I think they were around to see , since they made calender.
The Egyptian's said they saw it happen twice, which would take over 53,000 years, but then again possible.

There are no written records going back that far. In fact, there are no records of this since this does not happen. The Earth cannot reverse direction of its spin. A force would be required to do that and that force would have to be enormous. Even a huge impact such as the one hypothesized to kill of the dinosaurs did not change the Earth's rotation. It simply did not have sufficient energy.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join