It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Your very welcome PlanetX.

I am also a plan for the worse and hope for the best.... But continue to love and enjoy life and my friends and family every day.

I also subscribe to the idea of: If you have nothing positive or constructive to add to a thread or forum, then don't. And I never get baited by trolls or arguments, I just don't respond. I don't care if people agree with my beliefs or points of view and I'm not here to convince someone or to change their mind.

It's much less stressful that way.

Peace and love to you my friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Julie Washington
“3 Days of Darkness”.

wasn't one biblical "day" equal to one earthly "year" ? so wouldn't this be 3 years? or about half a tribulaiton time?

I hadn't hear that before, do you have a reference for that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Found this in connection with the photon belt but there is only 3 days and nights of light or 15-20 minutes of darkness.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
There are TWO possible scenarios.

Should Earth reach this PHOTON Belt before our Sun does, the sky will appear to be on fire and there would be three days and three nights of blinding light. Welders’ goggles would be needed to protect eyes from this light, as it would burn out the retinal nerves, and this would continue for 110 - 120 hours. This is a cold light, therefore there would be no heat.

Or

If the Sun reaches the Belt first there will be a similar period of immediate and total darkness, without the sun rising. All molecules will become excited and atomic structures will change at this point in time and all life-forms will have a certain luminescence about them, creating their own light system.

Signs of the approach of the Photon Belt are said to be strange lighting effects or colors in the sky, a perception of less light - even in midsummer, and a gradual darkening of the planet itself, with final entry into total darkness taking 15 - 20 minutes.

Some plane crashes and ’balls of lightning’ can be attributed to or result from these particles of blinding light. Likewise, many instances of cities going off the grid, electricity shutdown, radar system malfunctions (at airports, for instance) stem from entry into the fringes of the Photon Belt. (Often they are man-made)

Wow, this is very interesting, I will read more about this.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by ignorant_ape

I am no scientist, sorry.

I really do not wish to be crude but there really is no other way to say it.

It is obvious that you are no scientist, you are just regurgitating the same old religous rhetoric that has been spewed for centuries.

It amazes me how still to this day that people recite and believe the old folk lores that were made up thousands of years ago.

Religion wishes to instill fear into the human psyche. A tactic that works very well and is evident from all of the doom fear that people subscribe to.

It sounds like to me that ancient folks had no idea what an eclipse was. If it makes darkness for a few minutes, then darkness will come for three days.

Religion and logic are just two things that will never coincide with each other.

Again I do not wish to sound to rude but I really do not know how to say it any other way.

Have a nice day and do not forget to store plenty of batteries for your flashlights for your three days of darkiness.
edit on 23-6-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

“3 Days of Darkness”.

wasn't one biblical "day" equal to one earthly "year" ? so wouldn't this be 3 years? or about half a tribulaiton time?

I hadn't hear that before, do you have a reference for that?

google is your friend.

Day-year principle

edit on 6/23/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by Julie Washington

That IS very interesting- until I read the WHOLE page of text on the link...

*womp womp womp*

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Evidently that is quite well known, even though I had not heard that before.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

another thing to think about is that "judgement Day" in that way of thinking.. could be a "year".

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Julie Washington

ok - simple question - please outline the scientific mechanism which will cause 3 days of darkness

Further proof to my claim.

There's ALWAYS one in EVERY thread.
and usually within the first few posts.

Everytime
Gauranteed!
Set your watch to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
hello

i will post here instaed of making another thread.

God has shown me in a vision what will happen first and that is the darkness willhappen. I don't know the duration but there will be no communication. The animals will be affected also. believers in Christ are getting ready to leave or have left to their secure location. This can transpire as early as the 6th and any day up to the 8th of August.

If there is a delay, it is because God wants all of His people who are in the book of life be onboard and ready.

Good Luck and God Bless

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
hello

God has shown me in a vision what will happen first and that is the darkness willhappen. I don't know the duration but there will be no communication. The animals will be affected also. believers in Christ are getting ready to leave or have left to their secure location. This can transpire as early as the 6th and any day up to the 8th of August.

If there is a delay, it is because God wants all of His people who are in the book of life be onboard and ready.

Good Luck and God Bless

I think if you have had a vision you should make a thread, more people will see it - it is important to get the message out - most have no clue. If possible give a few more details - but thanks for sharing this info.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Great. We won't have to wait long to see another failed prediction.

It is so much better to make things really vague. Don't post a close date. Put it way out and indistinct.

That way people can babble on about it for ages.

So when nothing happens by the 8th of August are you going to say:
1. God messed with me
2. probably wasn't god

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by odinson
hello

Good Luck and God Bless

I think if you have had a vision you should make a thread, more people will see it - it is important to get the message out - most have no clue. If possible give a few more details - but thanks for sharing this info.

Hello

I started a thread entitled, My Ministry is Ended, said the Lord". There will be plenty of naysayers because there are so many people looking to keep life as normal as possible. That things will never change. So many people come to these threads saying this and that because they had one vision or so.

People can't comprehend that the messages that I have been receiving for over a year now have been consisent, timely, in order of progression and they will start soon. People who heckle is fine by me. i am posting this because I care.

Make sure your animals are put up when this kicks off. if this happens in the am, many people will probably be hurt and killed since the pets have the run of the house. The animals outside will be taken over also.

When I asked the Lord what will we be up against, He gave me a figure of a nude person contorted that apparently had a demon inside. Now look at the supposedly bath salt face eater that had no bath salts inside of him. There are many people getting naked and causing harm to others, just saying. You can heed me or not.

I am getting tired of sending out warnings but I think about the children and what will be in store for them. Everyday I pray this is delayed as long as possible. See dates are hard to give because the Lord wants all the people written in the book of life ready for this because when it starts there will be many who will perish.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Great. We won't have to wait long to see another failed prediction.

It is so much better to make things really vague. Don't post a close date. Put it way out and indistinct.

That way people can babble on about it for ages.

So when nothing happens by the 8th of August are you going to say:
1. God messed with me
2. probably wasn't god

Hello
You obviously don't know how much love God has for His children. He doesn't goby dates, He goes by the actions of others. He wants all His people saved. Why do you think the trib for His people was cut from 3.5 years to 5 months. Yes, I am saying it now, there is no pre-trib rapture.

If the time comes through and nothing happens then I will give God the glory that He delayed it for just one more soul. But from what I was shown, I know that it wont be months away. have food, water, clothing, etc ready with a plan of where to go.

Also, in the chaos of things to come, God will let His people know within 36 hours of a pending worldwide quake that will cause much damage. There were many things that was shown to me about the future. The first thing was to watch Syria from a vision in late 2010.

So have at it.

god Bless you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

You can claim whatever you want to about god.

The fact is that someone has made a claim for a nearby date.

I don't believe in that prediction.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by odinson

You can claim whatever you want to about god.

The fact is that someone has made a claim for a nearby date.

I don't believe in that prediction.

You don't have to believe in it happening on that date. But you should be prepared for its eventual arrival. There are some though that don't care about their soul. I hope you are not in that category. There are times that I think what would I have said 2 years ago when someone like me spouts this stuff.

I must admit that I would think the same. That was because Jesus was not in my life and my life was into living in the world. I was truly blind before and now i see. But, it took the birth of my son to kick start my belief. I hope that there was no trauma that you experience from the church. Just ask the Lord and he may answer you.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This discussion just reminded me of what my friend wrote in his book. He was quite prophetic. He wrote this in 1986. You will see much of what he wrote then, is now happening.

I think many of you will enjoy this excerpt from his book I am posting a link to.

You can find the excerpt here:

www.williamsamuel.com...

You might also like to read the introduction to this really very special and enlightening book:

www.williamsamuel.com...

The book is titled The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics
Written by William Samuel

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
it will most definately come true.......

...... if we all close our eyes for 3 days

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What about an event like the Day of the Triffids?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join