It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

uhhhhh.. could you elaborate please? Like maybe the part about how if the government is controlled by these signals from the machine then why are they worring about these beings coming to free us? Oh and eat another mushroom and ask your friend what frequency or atleast frequency range are the so called signals are being TX on.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Where do the children come from? If we are all asleep what mechanism is used to create the new humans whose new minds we interact with? What happens in the physical world to the minds who die?

I'll take the blue pill.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

Yes! You figured it out! It is like the kool-aid guy, a big glass bowl of a guy and they are going to oh yeah his world, break through that brick wall and save the day!

We are in layers of time-shells. They correlate with radioactive decay rates. One is about 3 days long for example. Others are 2 weeks long, 30 days long, 40 days long, 1 year long, 3.5 years long, 7 years long, 70 years long, and more. Some are easier to manipulate than others, like swirling koolaid in big bowls.

But if I were the original poster, I wouldn't let these entities break through anything. If they were truly in charge, they wouldn't have to notify people for consent in the first place.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think it's entirely possible that we're in a bubble, why not? I dunno. This world is full of so much deception that nearly anything is possible. It's far more likely they've just dumbed people down with education, sports, mass marketing, tv, the msm, and all the poisons and fluoride in the water. It's much more likely.

I too think a major shift is possible, in many ways, to free mankind. I do not think anyone will ever guess how until, if, it happens. A lot is still up in the air.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

And of course you can't disclose who or how you're communicating with these "beings"/

Lame..i'm sorry, but if you're gonna post this atleast elaborate on all the fun fictional facts behind it...

kslbggls

I mean it's actually not that crazy of an idea..i dunno if it would be a "machine" keeping us here, asleep, but yea i could see this type of thing actually being real.

But you lost me with the last words of your post.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Yep you're right...I don't believe you. Not that I don't want to but let's be realistic...we only see these kind of stories 3 times a week. If you want us to believe you then you need to provide statistical evidence of some sort. Who exactly are you communicating with?

I can refer to sources that might persuade you into recognizing the condition which you are in.

ie: the matrix, japan princess revealing the inter dimensional shift

yea i'm done here...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

your usericon hurts my eye. It's the color...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Might lose your bonus check?
That is what they do for folks who spin these yarns on the web.
Listen, jesus is not gonna come to earth and save us, little green men are not gonna come to earth and save us, the only thing that will save us is ourselves.
But as long as folks like you keep claiming "THEY' are coming to save us, some may believe it and be content with their pittiful lives.
I do not need to know the name of my saviour as I hear it everyday.
So, please do keep it to your self and I will be back on ???? to let you know, someone been spiking your koolaid.

GREAT reply...

The only thing that'll save us is ourselves..

it's called personal accountability and responsibility.

That's what is standing between us and freedom.

We all need to take responsibility of our lives.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

alright?

and what does that have to do with aliens coming to break us out of a magical shell that is keeping us asleep?

( but really ..u mean my mini-profile background color or my actual avatar? i've tried changing it to a picture i want but my mini profile background image setter thingy aint workinzz)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Quite interesting. I might agree with overall idea, but my main question is, that what to think of our nearest planets and space probes that have sent there? I mean scientists have sent probes to Venus, Mars and futher and got back pictures. Not just NASA, other countries too. I don´t mean it as sarcastic question, I´m actually open to the idea, that there might be civilisations on these planets and it´s hidden from us. What we see on pictures about Venus and Mars might be holograms or just false images, but how can these probes physically fly there and take pictures then?
Moon idea is good too, but why is this hole in the hologram moving constantly, why is it growing and decreasing periodically and affect sea level?
I´ve familiar with the idea, that earth is kept in kind of prison and sleep, but it´s cosmic embargo: no race can leave their planet until they have overcome violence, racism etc. I think it´s ok. And change is coming now, because it´s time. Frequency are rising and we´ll have open contact in future. There sertainly are dark forces and good forces in this world, but everything else is very much our own interpretation, I think.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So I didn't read the whole post only the OP and the first handful of negative comments... Sorry

But the OP's story reminds me of the gnostic teachings.

I could be a little off, but what I remember of the story in one of the gnostic gospels:

The female divine Sophia, went against the will of the ultimate light and created our universe for selfish reasons.
Our universe basically consisted of the luciferian entity/energy... Yaldabaoth
In shame Sophia disowned Yaldaboath
But Yaldabaoth, ignorant of the higher light, nevertheless began creating our universe in its likeness
stars and planets being the 'Archons' or angels of Yaldabaoth

Thus according to the gnostics our universe is the false prison that the OP speaks of.
Many believe Jesus (and other avatars) are spirits from the true light... Like the one the OP says will come and save us

Actually most of what the OP says is quite in line with intense philosophy... It's just stated as fact with some interesting specifics thrown in...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I don't believe you! It is up to us to break ourselves out of our own shell, stop waiting for something or someone else to do it for you because it will never happen till you get off your butts and ACT. This reminds me of the same moronic vein of the rapture folk who actually want the rapture to happen! Oooh yes they hang around begging for it to happen or their faith requires they have faith in sitting and waiting rather than playing a hand in creating their own destiny. If everything were pre-ordained, I doubt god would waste his time creating such an interesting place. Maybe sitting and waiting for rapture and allowing it to happen because they were sold on the idea that god is doing it and that it is good to purge the evil (meanwhile the evil purges them, one by one so they can have more power and control) as some form of rule by force collectivist movement that plays right into their hands, possibly that is what causes rapture to happen in the first place. I think the bible can be self-fulfilling because there are many who want it to be true, so much so that those who exploit religion would plot to ensure that you are forever enslaved by it with a fulfillment of endtimes. You are in both heaven and hell, and it is up to you to determine in which universe your observation of reality takes place -- you create your own judgement, and you have a chance to live a future with a free humanity in heaven, or an enslaved on in hell. Not that I believe in this bible stuff, but I do believe there are many on top of the pyramid of control and manipulation that would lust for the day this can be made to appear to happen, complete with their fake messiah actor. I am skeptical of everything; and your story reeks of malarky, it definitely sets the bs filters going off into overdrive.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So let me guess, you just bought Dianetics and now a $cientology convert, think you know all the secrets of the universe? Incredible...please tell me more.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
So let me guess, you just bought Dianetics and now a $cientology convert, think you know all the secrets of the universe? Incredible...please tell me more.

I think they're summed up nicely thus.

Be excellent to each other,
and Party on Dudes.

I used to think that was some stupid idea, and then I realized, it pretty much does sum it up. LOL. Truth in fiction and all that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow that is one huge sphere seeing how Voyager 1 is now at a distance of 119 astronomical units as of October 2011, it is the farthest man-made object from earth. And still going BTW. I see no substance to your claim that we are in a bubble since we are tracking incomming and out going objects in space that are traversing millions of light years throughout.

Please define this sphere ??

And if you are speaking to the incomming mother ships when is the arrival date, i would like to quit my job and go on vacation a few months in advance.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If you cannot remember your childhood growing up as a baby and claim it to be a dream.
How come your parents can?
Limbo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Dead to rights Brother!
It is how the pioneers survived, they did not wait for a food truck to come, they did not wait for someone to build a fire, they did not put off and hope for a windfall of luck or divine providence.
They got up, strapped on the boots and got hunting, farming, chopping, and by all of that LIVING, not surviving.
In the past few years I have been asking WWPD What would pioneers do?
How did they do...EVERYTHING?
So I have learned quite abit on how to start and finish many things from raw material.
Funny but true story,
I stop in my buddies home the other morning and ask him,"So, what we doing today?" as we will just do this.
He says WE need to go get some canned air and blow out the bottom of the rerigerator.
Now mind you, this man was a partner of mine in plumbing and is now quite the accomplished woodworker with all of the tools in the world and know how to use them.
I then said to him, you know what a mechanic would have done years back?
A mechanic would have fired up his air compressor and used it to blow the area out.
I then said, let's go get your compressor out of the garage...
He sat there and looked at me dumbfounded, we then both laughed.

We just gotta figure out what it takes and do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am impressed this thread has gotten so much feedback. The more people seeing the message the better.

I will try to answer as many questions as i can, but there are quite a few now so its possible i might overlook some.

1) Strange Noises being heard around the world: I did not even think about these, but they do provide some evidence of what im talking about. Many of these noises sound like machinery. Remember, the machine is cloaked to look like an atmosphere and everything is normal. The machine may be getting ready for the attack and because of this, we get to hear how it works. Imagine a giant device re-positioning itself. This might also explain why the stars and the moon look "out of place" recently.

2) Understand that many humans actually enjoy this world. They do not like the outside world. With more power comes more responsibility. Its much easier to just sit around and do what you are told. This is why many people will also help the machine. They have also invested so much into the system that they have become a part of it. Some people have given in to the machine completely. I remember i was playing the matrix in class for a project, and she asked me to explain the red pill vs blue pill. After that she said "blue pill blue pill blue pill". She did not want to be free and awake, she enjoyed her enslavement.

3) The government is controlled by signals. Some people may not even be real people, while others are just being emotionally turned on like rats being zapped into doing a maze.
Lets say you meet someone. The machine could literally make you love/hate that person on a whim. You have no control over what you actually feel about that person, the machine is telling you. Now add that to ideas, philosophies, strategies etc. Its very easy to manipulate people who are un-aware. You may think you are free, and sometimes you are given free choice, but the machine essentially dictates who you meet, who you spend time with, and how based on these signals.
edit on 7-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You and I must be reading a different thread, all I see is a bunch of folks telling you you're full of fairytale.
There is only one person saving me and that is me.

Have the stars and moon moved recently?
PHAGE PLZ HALP HERE!!!

I do enjoy my world and I will tell you I made mine with my sweat.

I will not and cannot argue that the gumment is controlled.
However, it is generally the israeli media and interests.
Not space men or demons.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I would like to ask you, WHY YOU? Why have they chosen you to communicate and give this information to the World or ATS?

IMO So many of us are getting messages . . . how many of us are taking time to really listen?? We are not "chosen" or in any way special. Perhaps, because our minds and hearts are open and we are thinking outside the box . . . . we are more able to resonate with higher frequencies. I personally hear and see things that other people do not. I think the veil between the dimensions is thinning and lifting . . .enabling many people to communicate with beings that most people don't percieve. My entire life has been filled with contact - from the time I was a small child. I don't bother trying to convince anyone of anything anymore.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join