It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Ok after reading through about 6 pages of impulsive responses i got frustrated, made an account, and decided to post.

I am a psychology major with a good basic/amateur understanding of astronomy. I have an open mind but i judge everything with a high level of scrutiny.

This was your first post on ATS, this comment drew may attention "I am a psychology major with a good basic/amateur understanding of astronomy." Very interesting.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Kurokage because: removed excess quote

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

So, the Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, eh?

Does this include the moon? otherwise the container failed with the man moon landings, also this "container" must be worthless containing space craft as well.

Voyager 1, now the most distant human-made object in the Universe, and Voyager 2, close on its heels.

Thread fail

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
when people have delusions about something/someone out to get them or all of us.... they are generally schizophrenic. it's a serious condition and people need to take that into consideration. i don't think the story is a lie. he fully believes all of it to be true.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
For those who outright don't believe, this is a kind of trap. What worries me about the idea of a machine falls into their whole sky net, the irridium satllites that will form a pentagon over the earth, and be a channel the hellzone, by 2015, named after the second densest element they've discovered so far.

They, and I mean the mid manager group of renegades running this planet, are fully intending to renew and redo this trap, and enhance it with as much technology as they can, after this so called cycle. Its business as usual for them. The trap has to do with density and frequency. Frequency has to do with Love and awareness and especially assisting others or strongly wishing a more equal world, depending on your resources and abilities.

The 4D starwars guys, who literally took out planets, such as in the Lyra system, Altair system and numerous systems, settled for the earth system.

Earth was lowered in frequency. As far as I can tell, its either chunks of Tiamat, the planet in ruin, or like a moon of Tiamet. And I greatly suspect Ceres is a also connected to both earth and Tiamet. But this is not our frequency, and somehow this group stirred up enough trauma to get lowered vibrations and gain access.

Now we have co-creational soul abilities, so focusing on a TRAP, instead of a wonderful world and asking for Family to help and come in, only enhances their agenda. They're like dark magicians casting out the net to hijack us and rope us into assisting them in their spells.

Raise your frequency and there simply is no trap.

And when the time is up on the system, its all freed and dealt with anyway, which is what I think is going to happen this cycle.

Between info passed by ETs or Entities, and soul memories, where the window opens, including in my close lifelong friends, I'll go with the memories. There are many entities trying to gain access to light, and lower its frequency. Big Fish in small fishbowl schools like having people under their thumbs. If everyone progresses beyond them, they'd have to face themselves and make U-Turns.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting idea that makes sense. I feel this world is also an illusion,
I've heard there are ways to learn the truth through AP OBE's is this true?

Good post and much love

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
when people have delusions about something/someone out to get them or all of us.... they are generally schizophrenic. it's a serious condition and people need to take that into consideration. i don't think the story is a lie. he fully believes all of it to be true.

That's not true at all.
In fact these days with the Obama regime and the Napolitano Homeland gestapo, there's more reason to believe any one being persecuted or being spied on by "big brother" is likely to be truth.
I'm certain they engineered it this way to instill fear amongst the population in order to eliminate the rebelliousness nature.
In communist Russia they persecuted and labeled the people who spoke out against the government and often would commit them to mental institutions.
We live in a new America where the very same tactics applied in the era of Soviet Communism of Stalin and Lenin are the new standard replacing our sovereignty and independence.
What you have here in this thread is the original poster most likely abuses controlled substance and/ or creates a fantasy world to escape from the every day doldrums of life. Either that or they are in desperate need of some attention and this is their way of seeking it.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Godofgamblers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
what about the question, "should i be any of this at all?"

why should flying cars ever exist? why should anything from the future human beings dreamed up in books and movies ever exist? why should "the force" exist? why should klingons, and zombies, and santa claus exist?

what if "the future" is in a completely different direction?

Flying cars are real. We have the capability.
Traveling to other planets is a very real possibility.
Plasma rifle blue-prints exist.

Zombies, klingons and santa claus are fictional.

It doesn't stop at Flying cars... we are just starting to teleport particles.

How are we capable of teleporting particles yet we can't even establish a base on mars?

yes, and i hear the kill-o-tron 5000 is up and running and only needs the blood of 10 baby elephants a day to maintain 60% efficiency in mass death.

i think you miss my point.

what if you were never meant to live on another planet? what if your whole life was a lie and a dream? what if you need to wake up before everyone dies?

well this is off topic, but ill play along:

If this is a dream and a lie, why do i care if everyone dies? Or are you referring to the people who are waiting for me to wake up?

What's stopping me from waking up?

Are you a figment of my imagination?

If you are from the outside how did you get into my dream?!?!

This is obviously were you got your idea from to post your hoax and if you knew this info a year ago, why did you post your comments above only recently??
I would be a bit more careful, posting a known hoax could get you banned
edit on 7-1-2012 by Kurokage because: added last sentence

edit on 7-1-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
So, here we have another *I know something*. I'm going to tell you this incredible knowledge...[insert incredible story here].

I can't tell you who told me, but it's from [insert mind boggling vagueness here] But it's all true.

And we're off on another rabbit chase....how deep is this hole....

My best recommendation is to have an OBE. Not just for you, for every skeptic.

I have gotten a message from a poster(i wont reveal his name unless he wants me to) and he has had similar experiences.

Not the communication part, but the concept of us being trapped.

We all have similar feelings of entrapment, yet nobody wants to acknowledge them.

But its okay, i was not expecting people to believe me. My best hope is that i informed as many as possible.

Even though the concept of someone rescuing us is very doubtful or delusional, I am 100% sure that we are trapped on Earth. The logic is simple - 40 years ago we were able to land men on our Moon, and with computers and technology today most of us should be able to afford space travel by now.

In regard to machine controlling politicians - I have no evidence for it, however, Glen Kealey goes very deep into the subject and explains that in Moho discontinuity there lives a machine able to control humans. In short - it was created tens of thousands of years back by Neanderthalers.

edit on 7-1-2012 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey, I saw this on Disneys Phineas and Ferb cartoon just yesterday this machine built by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz was programed to trap Phineas and Ferb in a force field, then realized their friends was supposed to be in it too so it got bigger, then Phineas and Ferb said they had friends all over the world so it encompassed the earth! Then they said they had friends all over the Galaxy so it put the shield around the Milky Way just as an invasion force reached it and stopped them cold!
And I thought it was just a cartoon, little did I realize it was all true! Thanks OP and Disney for letting us know!
Oh, is it Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz you are in contact with?
edit on 7-1-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I beliave that you are definitely trapped in a shell, the shell of a nut!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
You're right. We don't believe you.
Are you on medication or abusing drugs?

No need for that at all, have a little decorum. Anything could be possible, do we know everything about everything that ever existed/exists?

Instead of just blatantly attacking the OP and insulting them, maybe open your mind a bit. I'm sure they are not talking about a physical bubble or sphere like structure at all.. more metaphoric.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I was told something last night that i have to share.

if you were told something this drastic, you should state your source. you can't just say a being. how can anyone take you seriously if you don't state your source?

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

where would we exit to in the first place? are you claiming we were traveling through space before we got trapped in a giant container? like many have already have mentioned, are you claiming we are asleep like in the movie the matrix?

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

humans were a huge threat to whom? so if all the souls are trapped here, are you implying we just reincarnate and repeat life eternally? now you are saying we are trapped inside of a machine. are you calling earth a machine? and everyone is controlled by this machine called the earth?

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

you've been communicating with these beings? how? through what? i think you said through out of body experience or something of that nature right? how do you easily have these experiences? is it through drugs or something else? how are they gonna destroy the outer shell? is the outer shell invisible? you said our governments are controlled by the machine aka the earth, so the earth knows these beings are coming? how?

Originally posted by demonseedOnce you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

how did you get a glimpse of the real world? once again, was it through drug induced out of body experience?

Originally posted by demonseedsome of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

why can't you reveal the most important information? is it because the machine reading this thread?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleWillRise

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
You're right. We don't believe you.
Are you on medication or abusing drugs?

No need for that at all, have a little decorum. Anything could be possible, do we know everything about everything that ever existed/exists?

Instead of just blatantly attacking the OP and insulting them, maybe open your mind a bit. I'm sure they are not talking about a physical bubble or sphere like structure at all.. more metaphoric.

I do think I have an open mind...I just don't tilt over enough for my brain to fall out.

OT: I really do think the OP believes what he is posting. This is the Grey Area forum. I'm not here to judge his sanity...only my own.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Who knows, could human life on earth be some type of living circuit board? I dont know but there are so many unanswered questions about life, the universe etc...anything is possible in my eyes. We would be foolish to be so narrow minded.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

that's not the point of this thread. yeah no one really knows but op is claiming something out of the ordinary without any proof and only proof is his words. and he can't even back up his words with sources because he is paranoid. that's just ridiculous. if he is so paranoid, thinking the "machine" is watching him. why even post this on a public forum? doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
For once an honest accurate prediction on ATS. Perhaps 2012 will be different after all.

Still, I claim that it is not all that exciting that someone predicted that I wouldn't believe them.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the info. I don't believe we are trapped either. But I do feel there is control and an attempt to trap our way of thinking by tptb. But my main focus each day is to raise my virbation. So far so good.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
this is interesting, Sometimes i question myself over why we are here,why we live and why we are wherever we are at this point in time. It occurred too me that you may possibly be talking about life after death in some sense.
by being asleep we are alive living in this world. however when we die we awake out of this so called shell into another world?
I do believe you in some sense but not in others.
Maybe you could elaborate and give us some evidence and sources?
Also.
I think some people should stop insulting this guy and open your mind, use your imagination and think about what he is really saying

edit on 7-1-2012 by Hessiana because: -

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

Yup, another mysterious theory provided by God knows who and if I want to jump to any conclusion based on your nick there I would speculate your moniker and these mysterious saviours are connected. (Come on, you had to see that coming!)

Why are these mysterious "saviours of mankind" so concerned with secrecy and protecting their identity? If they are coming as they have apparently told you and the "machine" can do nothing to stop it why would they even need bother with secrecy since they cannot be affected either way?

You see where this all falls down?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

Originally posted by Destinyone

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

Of course people are allowed to question it, i even encourage it. It's just the way people ask these questions. They do it in such a 'know it all' manner. I get it, its pretty unbelievable, but WHY does everyone have to act so high and mighty just because someone says something that's hard to believe.

I will try to give you an answer:
It's because I (member of human race) am sick of this kind of intelligence blasphemy.
The OP has no respect to ME.
If one have a story to tell, then I expect a whole of it.
People want it all and they want it NOW.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join