It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by demonseed

So, now you are saying your a smarter, better ant than the rest of us....A kind of enlightened ant

I have a real question here....did you by any chance experience your first OBE last night?

I experienced my first OBE over a year ago.

And i am using the ant reference as a relative reference.

When you are in this shell you are like an ant to the outside world.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

Of course people are allowed to question it, i even encourage it. It's just the way people ask these questions. They do it in such a 'know it all' manner. I get it, its pretty unbelievable, but why does everyone have to act so high and mighty just because someone says something that's hard to believe.

I'm not talking about you, its just that this is suppose to be a safe area, its almost as if people feel threatened by such statements and seem to think they should berate the person until he stops saying the things that they refuse to even consider may be even a slight possibility.
edit on 6-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pocketsando

Thanks Dad...

Now, back to the higher beings or, Freedom Fighters, if you will...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pocketsando

Is this residual angst due to lack of response on your recent thread on your Grandpa in this same forum?

Just asking.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Yep you're right...I don't believe you. Not that I don't want to but let's be realistic...we only see these kind of stories 3 times a week. If you want us to believe you then you need to provide statistical evidence of some sort. Who exactly are you communicating with?

I cannot realistically provide any evidence.

I can refer to sources that might persuade you into recognizing the condition which you are in.

ie: the matrix, japan princess revealing the inter dimensional shift

The machine that control us is in fact sentient. I have no knowledge of what caused us to be here(according to most movies "we" created the machines and they took ove).

The reality is that i personally cannot even trust you. If you are part of the system then any information i give you will effect the outcome.

Why have you even bothered to make this thread? You cannot povide any evidence and you do not trust anyone.

Sounds like you took the wrong coloured pill.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

Of course people are allowed to question it, i even encourage it. It's just the way people ask these questions. They do it in such a 'know it all' manner. I get it, its pretty unbelievable, but why does everyone have to act so high and mighty just because someone says something that's hard to believe.

I'm not talking about you, its just that this is suppose to be a safe area, its almost as if people feel threatened by such statements and seem to think they should berate the person until he stops saying the things that they refuse to even consider may be even a slight possibility.
edit on 6-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

Are you serious? The motto of this site is "DENY IGNORANCE". We don't take bull# too kindly here and we have to ask questions to get to the bottom of things. And honestly, OP seems to be dodging a lot of important questions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by three1zero

why would politicians be afraid arnt they trapped as well
how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

No. But I pity those who feel that way, because it is a classic symptom of paranoid schizophrenia, which is a horrible affliction to have.

Personally, I'm disappointed how completely alone my mind is. I feel zero telepathy, global consciousness, or anything other than what I think and sense myself.

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

How does that work?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

I believe you man, maybe not every detail, but I do believe we are being deceived on a MASSIVE scale and its time for us to wake up

We are in this predicament because of a mechanism called FREE WILL.
THAT parameter was set a very long time ago.
What we have agreed to, is, similar to the experience you encounter when duped by a good salesman. Coersion of any kind is a no-no...any entity that uses this 'technique' is not acting in your best interest...we feel like we've recieved a lemon, because (through FREE WILL) have 'accepted' a state of affairs (individually or groupwise) to slumber. Many are not sleeping, and find themselves the black sheep of the human family.

The only 'entity' capable of 'saving' your a** is yourself, at a much higher level than most will deign to travel.
The recent flurry of 'end of times' conversation relates to our crisis point, position and outside forces (which all universe entities are beholden to).

Good luck
Akushla

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sounds just like what an older poster named "reconpilot" stated. He stated that we are getting our souls recycled by Enki and the soul machine is located in the Bermuda Triangle. Oh and he is an alien himself stationed in Australia. Good stuff. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by cplouffe because: sp

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Am I having déjà vu, or this thread a reconstitution of the ET-Mans thread on the Warnings From The Benevolents!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

looks like time-elasticity is that test we are at for..
conceptart.org...
edit on 6-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

We can't free you if you can't free yourself.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

We can't free you if you can't free yourself.

Well, I want fool myself into to believing it's all true, even if I know better. At least I'll feel better for while and all the decay will seem a surprise.

New motto: Embrace Sophistry

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWax11
Ok. I'm a new member to this site, actually the first and only site I have ever posted on. I really don't have a clue when it comes to all of the terms used on message boards to describe people are things. But is this considered a troll???? Serious question by the way!

I don't think anybody answered you Mrwax so I'll give it a shot.
this is wikipedia's interpretation:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

generally a troll is just looking for attention, whether it is negative or positive.
but this guy has been a member for, what, 3 years? so if he was a known troll he would already have been flamed or banned from ats. generally trolls don't last long on ats.
So this person is putting their ats rep on the line here.....
It's an awfully fantastic claim and I've been pondering it all day. I just can't see that this is all a 'dream'.
BUT this is the grey area and called so for a reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The gnostics described what you have described - they described it long ago. We an organic life form - earth/humans, in an inorganic reality. Countless others have talked about it since. Sadly, folks never think to ask the questions that would establish this as a possibility, instead they defend the artificial reality.

This topic has come up quite a bit in many areas post 11.11, but I have yet to establish a clear time table for the destruction. Any sense of a time table? My own personal sense is the groundwork has been laid, we are now just waiting...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

INSIDE THE WALLS
INSIDE A PRISON ALL MY OWN
NO LIGHT CAN REACH
THE DEEPEST DEPTH OF MY OWN HELL

AND YOUR EXISTENCE IS ASSURED BY YOUR DREAM
THE SECOND COMING OF YOUR STORIES AND LIES
DIGGING UP ANOTHER REASON TO BE
ALTHOUGH THEY CAN'T PUT A MEANING TO

ZETA (NOTHING)
ZETA (NOTHING)

FADING BETWEEN THE LAYERS EXPOSED
I SEE NOW SO CLEARLY
A FALSE REGARD / IDENTITY
BURDENING ME

LABOR UNDER YOUR MISCONCEPTIONS
CHOKE ON YOUR DOGMATIC BELIEFS
IMPALE YOURSELF WITH TRITE CONVICTION
DENYING OF THE VESSEL YOU KEEP

WHISPER MADNESS INTO UNCEASING NIGHT
FACSIMILE OF SANITY, CONTROLLED MONSTROSITY
UNENDING TORMENT IN THE DEMONS EYE
HALLOWED DARKNESS LEND TO ME
INHUMAN FINAL SCREAMS

AND YOU'RE LIVING IN A PATHETIC SHELL
TO WHICH YOUR LIES HAVE THEIR CREDENCE
IN THE FICTION YOU SELL

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

First you were like,

They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Then you were all like,

The reality is that i personally cannot even trust you. If you are part of the system then any information i give you will effect the outcome.

Then I was like

So, which is it Bro?
You were right tho, I don't believe you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I love these imaginative claims, but the most disappointing thing is knowing it's 99% likely just another person looking for attention on a conspiracy forum. But at-least you acknowledge we probably won't believe you...not that I wouldn't like to. I consistently get this uncanny, enigmatic feeling in relation to our existence..something bigger than we can imagine in this current state of consciousness. Apart from that all we can do is hypothesize, imagine, & realize it's most likely just human nature to put hope in such fantasies.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

First you were like,

They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Then you were all like,

Then I was like

So, which is it Bro?
You were right tho, I don't believe you.

it wont change the overall outcome, but it might change it for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your thread sounds like a wonderful plot for a sci-fi movie. However...I do believe that people do have unusual experiences..this (obviously) is one of yours.

Who you are talking to and getting this information from...you say...you cannot tell us that....why can't you tell us?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello Demon...

I would like to ask a few things... do you have any names of those involved in the incoming armada? have they been on Earth before? if so when? any signs/emblems/logos you can remember seeing? can you describe them?

What do the ships in the armada look like? are they like the standard UFO's we tend to see in videos, orbs/metalic disks/triangles or something never seen before?

How far is the holographic projection? just past earth/solar system/galaxy? (my guess would be just past the Earth)

Do you know which dimension they come from? and which dimension are the ones leaving earth are going to?

Cheers

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join