<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

What is the shell made out of?

Why can we see through it?

What is its radius?

If it is a shell and not in contact with us, how does it keep us asleep?

If it keeps us all asleep, how come it doesn't work for you?

What you state is neither credible or self-consistent.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Might lose your bonus check?
That is what they do for folks who spin these yarns on the web.
Listen, jesus is not gonna come to earth and save us, little green men are not gonna come to earth and save us, the only thing that will save us is ourselves.
But as long as folks like you keep claiming "THEY' are coming to save us, some may believe it and be content with their pittiful lives.
I do not need to know the name of my saviour as I hear it everyday.
So, please do keep it to your self and I will be back on ???? to let you know, someone been spiking your koolaid.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

What is the shell made out of?

Why can we see through it?

What is its radius?

If it is a shell and not in contact with us, how does it keep us asleep?

If it keeps us all asleep, how come it doesn't work for you?

What you state is neither credible or self-consistent.

Everyone is asking this question, so ill answer.

The moon is actually the entrance/exit of the shell. This may sound really weird, i know, but the moon not what you think it is. If you experience an OBE and try to escape, youll realize you cant. But if you think of the moon as an exit, you might be able to make it out. It wont be long before you get reeled back in, but hopefully you can experience what im talking about.

It keeps me asleep as well. Maybe i should have elaborated better on this whole part.

Our existence here is a shared holographic imagination. Its not real, but since we experience it together some believe its real. This is actually not the real world though, and that is what i meant by "asleep".

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
heres a question for ya
howd we even get trapped in whatever this "thing" is anyways ._O??

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Been chasing any white rabbits lately! Don't mean any disrespect though, this thread is just Bizarre! I am just joining this journey to enlightment, but still :@ I am not quite sure which part to even ask you about first?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: wasn't done typing

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great thread! Sounds very similar to the claims from Tolec at www.andromedacouncil.com

If you and Tolec are right then I would assume you and Tolec are talking about the same thing.

I want to experience an OBE so bad. I just need to start trying it again but unfortunately most of the time I tried to do it I never had any luck.

I couldn't agree more with the waking up part you mentioned OP. There are times I just will end up in tears wondering just why are things the way they are on this planet. It's like the system is completely against my own common sense. And this is the system I have to grow up into unless these things actually happen.

Did you channel a member of the Andromeda Council or the Galactic Federation by any chance?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This Thread brings back a dream I had over a year ago probably. I dreamt a man was waking me up and I was in some kind of building, sort of hospital/institution type thing and he was wheeling me down the hallway and telling me to "get up, wake up, you have to drive, I have to hold them back." It was then I realized there were people chasing us. I couldn't see who it was night time and I could not keep my eyes open. I was so groggy, kind of like when you come out of anesthesia or if you've taken sleeping pills whatever. It was dark and even though it was dark the place seemed altogether gloomy even beyond just the darkness. The last part of the dream I was behind the wheel of a vehicle and being told to drive but I just couldn't even start the car I was so tired my eyes just kept closing but finally I got the car started and the man was in the passenger seat I think like shooting a gun at the people coming out. I got so far down the road and there came a bend and I fell asleep like a narcoleptic at the wheel and the next thing I knew I awoke wrecked into a guardrail. Then I awoke from the dream. It was so weird, I never experienced exhaustion in a dream and it felt like I was on an iv drip of sedatives for like a very long time, the best I can put it.

That brought me to the thought that maybe I was a mental patient being kept asleep in some other place and this is what they utilized as "therapy". But maybe it was what you're saying. All I want to know who the heck came to wake me up? If it was something more than a dream. Also this dream felt very real more real than any other dream I have ever had.

Now back to the OP is the noises being heard across the globe something to do with the armada's plan to break the shell? Is it a sound resonance they are using? Or is it a function of the machine or something to counter the armada's plans? Or does it have nothing to do with what you are discussing in the OP?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
In other news, I just broke the light barrier in my spacecraft.......but I can't tell anyone how.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
Been chasing any white rabbits lately! Don't mean any disrespect though, this thread is just Bizarre! I am just joining this journey to enlightment, but still :@ I am not quite sure which part to even ask you about first?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: wasn't done typing

Why don't you start with the part of how they got the big old bubble around us in the first place. I'd like an answer to that question...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm in the wrong Matrix. Somebody find me a better program to live out

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

So basically you don't trust any of us but you trust us enough to share this information?

I never saw this post.. but i have not revealed anything.

I cannot trust everyone, but giving out this information is more beneficial. The machine already knows whats coming, telling it so would not change its course of action.

I am simply awakening more individuals. I would love to assist the destruction of these chains as best i can.
edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

It's going to be oh so much fun ^_^

Mercury is ready.
edit on 6-1-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: sin tax! syntax.. er.. speeeling airroars.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
In other news, I just broke the light barrier in my spacecraft.......but I can't tell anyone how.

Don't you dare!! Im going to have to be quick with my thread about that....Anywhooo to the op,heard this story 100 times.No proof means bs to me.If you're going to claim something like this atleast back it up.Has ATS really sunk this low?Are you people really willing to believe anything?In that case my alien,ERS6794 is for sale.He'll only come stay with you if you keep him in the closet though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Sorry if this has already been said, but, does this remind anyone of that Invader Zim episode where aliens try to surround the earth with a giant sphere and literally "capture" earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I guess there are some truth that we can connect to the Matrix movie..... But about the space fleet... that is coming, aren't we able to detect it far away before they even reach here.... Or maybe they have cloaking ability.... It feels like Starcraft now... The protos fleet going to earth, while the Zerg will unburrow themselves from the earth... While we are in the middle..... En taro a dun... let the battle begins

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Maybe if humans were really energy life forms trapped here to live as parasites to biological entities.

If true the moon indeed would be a doorway and when the moon passes thru the tail of the planet, the magnetosphere there would be a window for energy life forms to leave the Earth.

If it wasn't for the highly charged particles in the radiation belts....maybe the shell you're talking about?

Interesting story and would make a neat movie.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Already seen the movie and the religion.

I'm not making fun of you, if you're trolling or exercising you're creative mind it was a nice criss cross of the matrix and Scientology.

If you are for reals, I'm sorry but you're right I don't believe. Because I need evidence and thats something you can not provide.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

if you sing loud enoughtand match frequencies with what you are listening to you will get an echo... my glitch said system??? but i jumped the fence when i waas a teen. Literally, when i landed I was in abject terror, and then warmth and compassion rescued me
go figure

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So tell me then...what happens when we die? do we start over in our past because of this shell?

and i guess the aliens must be trapped too or are they just artificially created by this machine as well?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

Purely epic. And who may know how deep and metaphoricL these ideas may be, the fact is that the idea is yhsre and it is felt, strongly!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
good post, i know what you are talking about,
hopefully people will get the message.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join