You wont believe me but..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So is the escape going to happen on Dec 21 2012? Just asking a question. I listen to everything and wait to see if it happens.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Why are they coming to save us??? If the point of this capsule thing is to keep us from destroying everything until we evolve to the point where we won't, why would anyone come break us out? Isn't it up to us to free ourselves???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by LadySkadi

So your purpose is to inform us, encourage us to hold on, enlighten us to the promise of a better future?

I'm curious - How do you know your interpretation of the message is correct? Why do you believe?

I cant answer that question. If others start seeing the message, i cant let the system deny them.

Of course you can't.

Too bad...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So you were just told last night? And you have been communicating with them since last night? And they told you all this last night? What time last night?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

All this time I've been wasting growing this pointless eggtooth.

But what a pretty eggtooth it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWax11

So you were just told last night? And you have been communicating with them since last night? And they told you all this last night? What time last night?

According to the OP, it was given to him by another ATS poster. By whatever means, we don't know. That unnamed ATS poster has left it to the OP of this thread to impart the truth to us.

Pretty convoluted huh....

I would think the original mysterious ATS member would tell us himself. Maybe this is a test for the OP as a new disciple.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The beings coming are called The Insomniaki !

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Who were we a threat to because of our powers? Who made the machine to trap our souls? An armada of what, spaceships are coming to save us?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

According to the OP, it was given to him by another ATS poster. By whatever means, we don't know. That unnamed ATS poster has left it to the OP of this thread to impart the truth to us.

I would think the original mysterious ATS member would tell us himself. Maybe this is a test for the OP as a new disciple.

No this was not given to me by another ATS poster. I simply mentioned that another ATS poster messaged me saying he experienced something similar.

I have been getting these for a while now. They are getting stronger and stronger, since about last year.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You have no reason not to disclose how you gained this 'information' and saying 'I can't say' only shows that you haven't even thought up a valid excuse. If it was an alien, well saying so isn't going to put them in jeopardy. Especially if they're outside this capsule. If its a human - there's 7 billion of us, saying it was a human is hardly going to narrow it down far enough to specify who.

The fact that you find this theory more plausible than the alternative - i.e. that we are not encapsulated and are in fact merely residents of a planet orbiting the sun, says more about your yearning for a more interesting life than the nature of reality.

Well, I'll entertain you - what is the scale of this 'giant' container? The universe? Earth? Milky Way?

In what sense are we 'asleep'?

What exactly are our 'capability and powers' - being able to use intellect and science to harness the power of physics? Or something more 'supernatural'?

If you're making it all up, which I assume you are - what possible motive could you have for making up a story like this and posting it on the internet? Is that how you get your kicks?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So you said:

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

There are actually many sentient beings placed here already and blending in.

Am I to understand that we are asleep and there are also many 'sentient beings" here with us - in our dream? Are they asleep too or did they just somehow physically come into our dream world? And why would they need to do that since:

All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

All they need to do is send a signal to us - not "sentient beings". For that matter, why don't "they" just beam a different idea into your dream head to get you back off track and into the dream world place thing again? Or is that the "good guy" beings that are overpowering our matrix dream masters in order to wake you specifically up? And since you are "awake", what does the "real world" look like? Is it all machine-y like the Matrix movies, or more like a hell on earth type of thing? Oh, wait - you already addressed that. First you said:

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

But then in a post on the second page, you said:

2) Terror. What you see around you is so alien and frightening that you run in terror and enjoy the confines of the shell. It is much nicer in this fake reality where the digital grass is green and the holographic sky is blue.

So, which one of these stories is it really - beautiful or terrifying? It's hard to tell with you changing the story from post to post.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

No this was not given to me by another ATS poster. I simply mentioned that another ATS poster messaged me saying he experienced something similar.

I have been getting these for a while now. They are getting stronger and stronger, since about last year.

What was the turning point of last night that caused you to post this thread today?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is there no sanctity in the gray area? people are suppose to feel safe here, are they not? Can't people ask their questions and make their inquiries without mocking the poster?
edit on 6-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ok. I'm a new member to this site, actually the first and only site I have ever posted on. I really don't have a clue when it comes to all of the terms used on message boards to describe people are things. But is this considered a troll???? Serious question by the way!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pocketsando

Agree - but when one chooses to only tell half a story.... hmmmm

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando
Is there no sanctity in the gray area? people are suppose to feel safe here, are they not? Can't people ask their questions and make their inquiries without mocking the poster?

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

As well as making a statement on one page and contradictory statements on the next page. So has ATS gotten to the point where we have to walk on eggshells when questioning an OP who contradicts themself? If you are that thin skinned you probably shouldn't be posting here in the first place.
edit on 6-1-2012 by tallcool1 because: idiotic spelling error

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Who needs alien intervention to help break us from this 'shell' when we have our very own chemtrails!?

Ya know OP, I've come to a point of my life where I hardly ever say never anymore so, perhaps you're right.
But I'd like to think you're not though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thank you for your concern, but i am okay. I was expecting exactly this to happen.

Many questions you guys are asking are valid, and i would do the same.

Its hard to describe something that your own brain can't even comprehend.

Its not really contradictory. Imagine if you shrunk down to an ant and lived among ants. All the ants knew was to get food and march march march. Now your an ant and your are given human intelligence and shown the "outside" world.

How would you describe that experience to your other fellow ants? How many ants would believe you?

Better yet, how many ants would stop obeying and marching along to listen to you?
edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So, now you are saying your a smarter, better ant than the rest of us....A kind of enlightened ant

I have a real question here....did you by any chance experience your first OBE last night?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join