It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Footprint - 200 Million Years Old

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

Funny we dont have any REAL evidence of giant humans only hearsay and religious BS!

Granite is formed DEEP underground its surrounded by other rocks when its formed no one or thing could have walked on it to form this print is that simple enough for the people who dont undestand how its a hoax.

Now when we say hoax it doesn't mean that someone made the print it could be pure chance it looks how it does!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by cookiemonster32

Funny we dont have any REAL evidence of giant humans only hearsay and religious BS!

Granite is formed DEEP underground its surrounded by other rocks when its formed no one or thing could have walked on it to form this print is that simple enough for the people who dont undestand how its a hoax.

Now when we say hoax it doesn't mean that someone made the print it could be pure chance it looks how it does!

I'm not so sure that there is NO evidence in existence. Klaus Dona is to put on an exhibition in 2012 with some bones which are 5 times the size they should be. Actually his claims of ancient giants of varying sizes up to about 5 times the size of a normal humans pretty much ties in with this video.

Some of his finds are shown on one of his slide shows and a recent interview which are fascinating -

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A little bit more on Klaus Dona's take on Giant bones & footprints.

Klaus Dona confirms giant bones from Ecuador: - All these bones belonged to a 7.6 The giant's bones.meter human giant! Klaus Dona is an artefact researcher from Austria. During his work he discovered that there were quite a lot of archaeological findings that were hard to explain. He came across some bones from Ecuador, and examinations by experts confirmed that they belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant!

Klaus Dona on giant bones from Ecuador

In this video he is quite open about some of the forgeries and photo shopped so called evidence of Giants available online. Most of which are clever fakes.

Giant footprints, skeletons & forgeries dealt with towards the end of the video.

edit on 8-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae
reply to post by Wolfenz

My apologies for misinterpreting your post (too much crazy posted way too fast.) While I do feel that the hominid skeletal structure could not hold up the the size a print like that would require, I also feel that point is moot based on the rock itself. Granite, as posted over and over, forms miles underground from molten magma and cools and hardens long before reaching the surface to acquire a giant footprint. There is no physically plausible means for a footprint to be placed there unless giant hominids possessed both a Wolverine-like skeleton and a bad temper. The only other way would be for the supposed giant hominid species to have a fondness for Tai Chi on one leg in the exact same spot over hundreds of years to weather it just so.

Your Giant Sumerian Alien theory also ignores the well known human penchant for grandiosity. There has been a longstanding theme in art to depict rulers or those of higher caste as larger, better looking, and more endowed than their 'lessers.' Is this all the consequence of ancient giant alien rulers, or the habitual arrogance of those in high station (who were also often deified.) The ceiling mural in the United States Senate building of George Washington set amongst a Greek pantheon while dressed like Jupiter shows this tendency to deify is still popular.

edit on 8/1/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

Thanks

Now if you look at my previous post ive put on the Thread about Lloyd Pye's
thought of the Human vs Hominid Foot and the who's foot would of been better for survival

it would make more sense for Weight bearing ! much like the Legend of Bigfoot ...

America= Sasquatch
Australia= Yowie

For a Giant Hominid ? to Step on to soft semi molten granite Barefooted seems unlikely
but if it did happen surly he would of lost his foot or would have been extremely maimed

This claimed footprint... should be more into further study a Thorough examination..
as looking for chisel Toll marks marks additions of Granite etc...

The Only Hominid that was found to even come close to fit this Footprint is the
Gigantopithecus but I doubt having a foot this Size.. as to note there has been arguments
of what the skeleton structure would of been either Hominid or more like an ape as the Bone pieces found is
mandibles and Teeth and partial skulls .. so could the Gigantopithecus have a foot like this shown on this granite rock or was it more of a Ape's foot ? Until we find more Complete Remains of the Gigantopithecus
We wont find out ! or DID they Find a Body and Scientist of anthropology are not telling !!! Who knows ...

( Something to read )

Mystery Giant Hominids
Posted by abby at Sunday, October 12, 2008
www.phenomenica.com...

Giant Insects, Scorpions, Sharks, why not Giant Hominids?
Posted by Guy Edwards
www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

GIANTS OF THE BIBLE

compiled by Dee Finney
www.greatdreams.com...
Tho the Legend of Giants are world Wide

just maybe !! its these Giants

Metaphor your speaking of metaphor !

as some may translate the Sumerian carvings & Artifacts as a Flying Bird with a man on top !
or the Wings and Claws are actually a Spacecraft and landing gear...

the Sky God Zoroastrianism

What would happen say when man almost destroyed themselves from the cause of a major tragedy of war
then a couple thousand years later they have found this !! A Coin with Eagle landing on the moon

or a winged man as some see an Angel or a presentation of a
Being that can fly to the Sky ! with a winged device ?

edit on 8-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is truely an amazing find. People that don't believe the Bible have got another thing to find out someday.
The Bible says Goliath and Og were giants. How can anyone be so stupid to say the Bible isa full of crap.
We have giants around even today. Robert Wadlow was A GIANT. Suffering frrom Gigantism. Whats so unbelievable ? Peoples prejudice me thinkst.

SnF for you OP
edit on 8-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
reply to post by Harte

I still think it is an awful amount of trouble and toil just to hoax something like this

Look at any of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot hoaxers. Often some intangible popularity is enough to get people to go to much more trouble than carving a foot would require. And even a lot of effort is quickly paid off if you actually fool some credulous idiots (such as the guy in the original video), or people who just want to see something a little odd for a laugh, and get them to visit your otherwise run of the mill small town. The people most invested in the Loch Ness monster mythos aren't the people who've spent their lives studying it, but the townspeople of Loch Ness. Without a prehistoric leopluradon swimming around there is no reason to visit a tiny out of the way Scottish town.

One or two rumors of a leprechaun were enough to get hundreds of people and a local TV news camera to waste their time:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Essan

But the point is, granite forms deep underground. Think!!!

(quite aside from the question as to why anything - giant or otherwise - would walk through molten rock

Howdy Essan

Hey you should think outside the box...

think

EXTREME firewalking
edit on 8/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

lol, yes instead of singed feed you walk (or crawl?) away with stumps singed off at the ankle

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
reply to post by aorAki

yes I did indeed say plausible it says so right there in my post I do not see your plausible/implausible comment all I see is someone who has nothing to say or add except slate other peoples thoughts

That's because if you read the thread I've already commented.
Your comments I responded to were highly implausible.
The rock is granite, the footprint is a hoax and we are discussing pareidolia.
Tell me, have a look at one of my previous posts and give me your highly plausible opinion of the penis rocks and the vagina rocks.

Which means giants placing lava in some areas I don't want to contemplate

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This is truely an amazing find. People that don't believe the Bible have got another thing to find out someday.
The Bible says Goliath and Og were giants. How can anyone be so stupid to say the Bible isa full of crap.
We have giants around even today. Robert Wadlow was A GIANT. Suffering frrom Gigantism. Whats so unbelievable ? Peoples prejudice me thinkst.

SnF for you OP

Aaaaaaand, a repost:

Kind of like the Earth being flat, humanity being horribly inbred as a result from starting out from one man and a rib woman that would logically have nearly identical DNA, a planetwide flood, men having one less rib than women, whales being fish, humans sharing originating and sharing a common ancestor from Mesopotamia due to The Tower of Babel Debacle, Plants are made on the third day before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes (1:14-19). 1:11, "I have given you every herb ... and every tree ... for meat."
Since many plants have evolved poisons to protect against animals that would like to eat them, God's advice is more than a little reckless. Would you tell your children to go out in the garden and eat whatever plants they encounter? Of course not. But then, you are much nicer and smarter than God. 1:29, that snakes eat dust, the moon is a light as opposed to a planetary body, day and night were 'created' with an apparent ignorance to the necessity of the rotation of the Earth to make them happen, Jacob's use of Lamarckian inheritance to ensure his flock birthed animals with certain markings, God claims some insects have four legs, God being confused as to the value of Pi, and... oh, well...

move along, nothing to see here!

(some information derived from the excellent sources below)
skepticsannotatedbible.com
rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

SnF for you OP

Well lets see

Wadlow's size began to take its toll: he required leg braces to walk, and had little feeling in his legs and feet. Despite these difficulties, Wadlow never used a wheelchair. On June 27, 1940 (eighteen days before his death), he was measured at 8 ft 11.1 in

Thats the problem of being a very tall human look on the net at current tall humans they ALL have one or more medical problems that either causes their size or is due to their size.

So how come if we have had humans with 4ft long feet we have never found a 35-40 ft skeleton!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

My guess is...The toes are darker the reason being that this is a natural shape in the rock that somebody has thought looks a bit like a foot so they chiselled out toes then darkened them with mud to look old.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by Tybrus
I dont know why I do this to myself. I start to read a thread like this and 3 pages in I regret it. Im so sick and tired of you people constantly calling hoax without putting forth any real legitimate argument other than opinion. Someone has presented something that should be discussed in a constructive manner, not entirely dismissed.

For now on Im simply looking at the initial post only. Id rather look at something and have an open mind myself than to have it slammed shut by others.

Geesh

couldnt agree with you more. I believe people should be skeptical, but most on here are ridiculous and start dismissing things right away with their own personal beliefs, instead of searching for all the facts they can find to make an educated answer. The crowd who is so closed minded that they would rather dismiss this sort of thing immediately than have their reality possibly crushed..

It's not skepticism to point out that granite is formed miles underground my cooling lava, which makes the idea of a giant stomping around leaving footprints in it unlikely at best.. That's common sense.

common sense if you don't keep an open mind and think outside the box, but since you know all the mysteries of the world, I guess nothing gets past you then does it?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

How do they know if it was male or female and furthermore how the heck do they know her name? Is there DNA in the foot print?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

My whole point is giants aren't that unbelievable when it's obvious they do exist. Everyone say it with me, giants do exist..

Credit the Bible.
edit on 9-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Equidae

And yet it remains the best rendition of how life and existence came to be to this very day. Unless you have a better one. You forgot to ridicule it for talking about giants in fairytales.

edit on 9-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Amazing find SnF.......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
what is intriguing in this thread is ...IT is known this formation has been around for some time...all you had to do is a search on the net....the story of the goliath foot print has been around for least 70years from ones mans account alone.....Not a new find is it....so my question as is cookiemonsters......WHY.....why on earth would someone way back when even bother creating this so called hoax by people in here.....

Baba Mutwa pointed to the hills surrounding the footprint and explains that this is a place of love, of peace and of healing and that iMpuluzi's footprint is there to serve the power of good. He explains that as a young boy in 1937, he was brought to the footprint of iMpulzi by his mother, after having suffered a severe case of child molestration.

source

more about Credo Mutwa

This is granite.....a very hard material.....and as i stated earlier...to create the impression of the mud lick at the toes.....Come on people.....you would have to take away loads of material to carve that in...and then you would have to ask yourself why.....now we know it is older than Baba mutwas time time who in the heck would this person or these persons be trying to hoax back in this time.......can we be realistic here.

How did it occur.....the thing is no one really knows...all that is known is that it does exist and it is in granite.....so it is all conjecture on how it got there...whether it be through erosion or it was exactly what it appears to be...A FOOTPRINT.

HOAX's are done to fool the public...now who in the heck would the public have been in a remote location in Africa at this time or as suspected...millions of years prior.....people can go on about how it is not possible to form in granite....but hey people.......IT IS THERE......

just a vid for credo

edit on 123131p://f43Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Great research and good points.

Why would people go to so much trouble early in the 20th Century to create a hoax? It's hardly been a tourist attraction has it?

The only two explantions surely are that this is an entirely natural formation or this footprint is genuine.

Michael Telinger, who is the SA geologist shown on the OP video is at the helm of Megalithomania and is involved in making the public more aware of many ancient sites all over the globe, which simply do not fit the traditionlist explanation of matters.

Whilst I'm not in tune with some of the alien Annunaki theories, preferring the Biblical explanation - some of these finds are nevertheless fascinating.

edit on 9-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So were are the skeletons of the 12,13,14,26,30,40 ft giants claimed by people show me one !

BET YOU CAN'T!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by randyvs

So were are the skeletons of the 12,13,14,26,30,40 ft giants claimed by people show me one !

BET YOU CAN'T!!!!!!

They have been mved to secure areas incase reanimation occures

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join