It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandyjack

The reason is because there was no science behind Velikovsky's claims and he was making a mockery of science. Throughout his books he makes numerous claims regarding both space and geology. At this point in time many of his claims have been able to be checked out and found to be wrong. In fact everything he has said about the Earth is completely debunked by the theory of plate tectonics. The fact that his books are still quoted so widely shows that people are more interested in a good story than the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandyjack
. How about starting with Emmanuel Velkovsky, "Worlds in Collision" and "Ages in Chaos." A basic tenet of his theory, is we are the survivors of previous civilization(s). The destruction was so extensive, that the few remaining survivors had only stories, eventual myths and legends, about the previous exist people. However, there are so many similar stories and myths, in widely separated, geographic regions, and numerous languages and cultures.
His theory was such a problem, that a very important, astronomer mounted a campaign against his books. To the point, he threatened to no longer publish or buy books published by the original publisher. A college level scientist making such threats was enough to make the publisher withdraw from publication.
Actually, there is a lot that could be explained by such a simple idea.

yes, the same idea would possibly explain the lore of Atlantis and Lemuria. and also the idea of the "root races".
and of course the rapture...and possibly the myth of the great floods...

...and man's "fall from grace" and the "veil" of forgetting...and the existence of the spirit world and "ascended" angels...and the idea of heaven/hell being different dimensions of possible incarnation.

...and the idea of Karma: because we incarnated here, we develop and gather Earth karma in this dimension. we have to release, or equalize, or cut off our karma from this dimensional Earth in order to start incarnating in a higher dimensional Earth. this point of Karmic release is the "hearvest of the soul"...

sounds pretty dang plausible to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

you are assuming she is being dishonest. the information that she herself is presenting is that she is a royal grand daughter. she is presenting that she is the child of a sexual affair. since "illegitimate" affiars are very unlikely to be investigated, and thus are "unknowable", we in the subjective reality world are in no position to assume her royal authenticity.

assumptions are not the scientific way.

in the case that she is of royal blood, then she is entitled to an elite position, no? something akin to "princess", maybe. in her case, since she is an "illegitimate" descendant of royal blood, her life would be well protected by the family members that know of the bloodline connection.

this is standard procedure in tracking and preserving royal bloodlines.

if she is being honest about her royal blood, it doesn't seem improbable to me that she may have lived in relative secrecy. a "forbidden city" where only elites are allowed, and no ordinary lay men: sounds like it would do the trick.

I'm not really assuming she is being dishonest about who she is, but I am also not going to assume that she is who she says she is. Does she have any proof of her genealogy? Not that I can see. She says that she spent time as a child in THE Forbidden City in China which I find improbable due to the events of the 40's and 50's when she would have been a child.

My question is whats makes her back story more believable than say Supreme Rockefeller (I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) or John Titor or Hidden Hand.

Until people from the Under Earth actually burst from the ground and declare their presence known, there is no (and IMHO will never be) proof of their existence. So why should we believe her and stop drinking out of aluminum cans?

I respect the positive message, I really do. You mentioned the Ra Material in one of your previous posts, another great read with a very enlightening message (same with hidden hand) but was it really transmitted through channeling. There is no evidence to support that...just faith.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

So why should we believe her and stop drinking out of aluminum cans?

You don´t have to believe her, just do the research.
Here, i will point you in the right direction;
You know flouride is a byproduct of aluminum right? And that water reacts with aluminum (all water contains flouride) and that drinking this leads to brain damage, calcification of pineal gland, and several now documented diseases, such as alzheimer.

If not, here is some pretty convincing proof for anyone.

www.actionpa.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.)
Dude, it was freeeezing in my part of Australia last night and is still cold today. (It's Summer.)
I wonder if I should "go indoors, lock all doors and windows, pull down the blinds."
I don't much go outside anyway.
Oh, but to top it off I will suffocate myself by sticking adhesive paper on vents and around windows and doors.

"Three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, – more men than women."
Like we didn't see that one coming, am I right?

link   
she is the grandaughter of the Meiji emperor.
rajaten.wordpress.com...

edit on 5-1-2012 by tc714 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Brandyjack

According to the Romans they completely destroyed Carthage yet we know where it is and artifacts from there are found. You are claiming that everything would be destroyed. Simply not possible. Some evidence would be left behind. Where is it?

A good astronomical failure of Velikovsky is that Venus is ejected from Jupiter. The 2 planets have very different atmospheres not possible if one was once part of the other. Not only that but the orbit of Venus could not be as it is if were originally a part of Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Lemuria is not a civilization. It was a place that was suggested as a land bridge to explain fossil distribution. Plate tectonics offers a better explanation. There is no evidence for the proposed land bridge.

Lemuria never existed.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wonderful video!

I love the agghhhhhhh's in-between words! its classic!

I truly believe that we are going through a great shift right now, I don't know how it will play out or if we will have darkness, but I believe that Love will prevail. And all beings will Want & Enjoy each other. Now is a perfect opportunity to let go of judgements, anger or fear. We all have to occupy this planet, why do it in so much disharmony?

We are all here to find out "whats really going on"

And this is the biggest story of them all!

I cant wait for this year to play out,

Love you all!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tc714

I wonder if that is the same rajaten that was banned from ATS?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The great purification has been initiated and the signs are all about us - mag 5 or greater earthquakes now occurring all across the planet, volcanic activity is jacking up, the temperature in the Weddell Sea in Antarctica is now starting to climb. All these signs are our Mother the Earth preparing to birth her core at the Weddell Sea in last August/early September this year. On the birthing of the core, she will fly to her new orbit closer to the Sun (the orbit Venus now occupies). Atlantis was the result of the last movement inwards when the Earth was in the orbit of where Mars is now and the water destroyed that civilization as she moved into her current orbit. In the new fifth world, we will not have these current bodies which are predominantly water and adapted to this current orbit. We will have bodies that are predominantly FIRE and perfectly adapted to our new home (i.e. 900 degree F, mostly CO2 atmosphere, NO CORE so no magnetosphere etc). Very soon...

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I can't really say I believe this woman. Whenever someone comes out and uses "connections" to people of "prestige" or what have you, it automatically throws raises huge red flags for me. I understand that being connected with someone in a position of "power" or "fame" might get you some more attention, but it also looks like you're just looking for attention. If the message holds any weight then it'll hold without being associated with some emperor.

Also, from what I understand, this all came about from opening her third eye which means that all this information is coming directly from her own light or whatever "source" she gets it from and therefore, whether she is related to some emperor or not is of no importance to her message.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is fantastic thanks you for the video link!Its great to see this women made a big step out,but the time is so close we are in 2012!!!
Time is coming!
ALL PREPARE! less than a year and switch button press.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Father Malachi Martin spoke of this. He warned the audience of "Coast to coast AM with Art Bell" shortly before he passed away. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The 'three days of darkness' on earth has occurred many times during the recorded cycles. It is not fantasy and occurs as our dimensional realms merge.

In saying such, be wary of any person/s that claim they speak with 'beings' from inner earth, for such entities are the bound representatives of the 'fallen' who seek to distort and corrupt His Children for their own agenda.

The December 2012 timeline is ripe for an advanced technological psyop to occur, for we are in the days of the dawning of the false kingdom---the rise of the adversary influence as we head towards the tribulation period at the closing of the cycle.

Challenges await and any beings who claim that earth's ascension will occur void of preceding tribulations speak through a serpent's tongue serving the antichrist whether knowingly or unknowingly.

edit on 5-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

this woman opened her third eye and all her brains fell out

3rd

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

The great purification has been initiated and the signs are all about us - mag 5 or greater earthquakes now occurring all across the planet, volcanic activity is jacking up, the temperature in the Weddell Sea in Antarctica is now starting to climb. All these signs are our Mother the Earth preparing to birth her core at the Weddell Sea in last August/early September this year. On the birthing of the core, she will fly to her new orbit closer to the Sun (the orbit Venus now occupies). Atlantis was the result of the last movement inwards when the Earth was in the orbit of where Mars is now and the water destroyed that civilization as she moved into her current orbit. In the new fifth world, we will not have these current bodies which are predominantly water and adapted to this current orbit. We will have bodies that are predominantly FIRE and perfectly adapted to our new home (i.e. 900 degree F, mostly CO2 atmosphere, NO CORE so no magnetosphere etc). Very soon...

1. Mag 5 quakes are and have been quite common for just about forever.
2. Volcanic activity has been rather constant for decades
3. The Earth has not been as far out as Mars
4. Earth cannot move closer to the Sun

The book you refer to is a work of fiction and not related to reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez

motherearthfathersky.org...

where did you learn of such things you say? the ebook you linked?

i've synchronistically had very similar thoughts about what it means for our perception of earth to change dimensions. i also came to the idea that it would resemble chemistry.

earth changing it's orbit of the sun would be analogous to a nucleus orbiting electron changing it's orbital shell in a chemical reaction.

when different chemical reactions occur, different atoms and molecules transform into new atoms and molecules by exchanging electrons and re-organizing the amount of electrons in each orbital shell.

it's a pretty popular theory that the microcosm is reflected in the macrocosm and vice versa, it doesn't seem too far fetched to hypothesize that our solar system operates in a similar way to how we perceive atoms to operate. in this case, the famous 2012esque "shift of the ages" would be a high dimensional solar system-wide chemical reaction/transformation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

earth changing it's orbit of the sun would be analogous to a nucleus orbiting electron changing it's orbital shell in a chemical reaction.

when different chemical reactions occur, different atoms and molecules transform into new atoms and molecules by exchanging electrons and re-organizing the amount of electrons in each orbital shell.

it's a pretty popular theory that the microcosm is reflected in the macrocosm and vice versa, it doesn't seem too far fetched to hypothesize that our solar system operates in a similar way to how we perceive atoms to operate. in this case, the famous 2012esque "shift of the ages" would be a high dimensional solar system-wide chemical reaction/transformation.

You are referring to the old Rutherford model which was found to be incorrect.

The Bohr model which replaced it considers quantum effects in the atom while quantum effects are not important at the scale of planets.

The two are very different and operate in very different ways and are not comparable.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The Bohr model is also shown to be incorrect since awhile back and it cannot account for the cold-fusion process(among other things), which is receiving more and more credibility lately, and is indeed, shown to be a working, valid phenomenon.

Even quantum theory, which succeeded the bohr model as a descriptor of the atom structure have trouble accounting for cold fusion, apparently.

Another model is in the works.
edit on 6-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join