It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
wonder how much money she has made with all this dribble..princess my azz..go buy her books now, as they will be taken off the shelf's at the end of the year hehe
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I like her ways of thinking, she is cool with me

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Unity_99

Solar eclipses are short lived events that have been predictable by humans for millennia. The next one is in May of this year.
en.wikipedia.org...:Solar_eclipse_set_2011-2014

Eclipses cover very little of the Earth during the event.

Thats not what this video is about. But the first I heard of dark sun idea, was through someone that threatened me and talked about all the eclipses, and that dark side had won. After this, I couldn't see why the eclipses were so important to them and asked for ideas, and its something to do with portals, and access to this planet.

Other things were relating to the sun going dark, for quite some time. I don't think even in a pole shift that was the case, but perhaps if the volcanos errupted we'd have a dark sun for a while.

In any case, its all related to the dark side. Its their intention to breed out the love and give access to the beings they serve and have sold humanity out to. Im referring to tptb. So this is the dark side goal.

I would spend my time meditating nonstop and seeing my inner star connect with the infinite ligtht and see it shining everywhere. There is always light somewhere.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Human_Alien

I googled "princess nakamaru" and the entire first page is full of illuminati this, ben fulford that - not to mention a few prison planet links. What kinda princess doesn't have a wiki page at least?!?

And look at her FB page.

Facebook page
edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Those of us who know how the Internet and debunkers work knows, if you Google ANY name, there will virtually be scores of negative websites slandering their name.

So for somebody who is relatively unknown to the average household, its no surprise that s/he would have less-than-flattering publicity written about them on the Internet.

Sadly, the Internet has become as dubious as the media where it's very difficult to distinguish what's real and what's ratings.

That said, this woman could be just another new-age opportunist or ......she could finally be a genuine person giving a genuine impression about a genuine event.

We've made it this long. What's another 11 months at this point?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: Double-post

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Let this be a lesson to the gullible & naive people on ATS. There's some seriously nutty people on this planet, but what's new.
The lengths some people will go to seek attention is truly disturbing.
She's obviously been eating too much sushi, which has been infected with parasites that causes psychosis.

well you are in fact ignorant of her speech's validity, but you still assume a lot of things.

assumption is not the scientific way.

we ALL are ignorant of her speech's validity, it's called not knowing the real truth. it's called SUBJECTIVE REALITY, and NO ONE is exempt from it.

no one on this forum can either prove her royal connections NOR disprove her royal connections. therefore, we must approach her story with neutrality. we must NOT assume. NOT assume either that she is honest or dishonest.

once again, Assumption is not the scientific way.

just take it, or leave it. bashing her just shows insecurity with the unknowable.

the more people bash on her, the more it is apparent that those people have no control over their ego's doing the thinking for them.

ONLY the ego assumes things, and the ego is mostly controlled by fear. what is there to be fearful about this speech? nothing! it's a message of love and peace, what is there to fear?

when members' ego fearfully assumes that she is lying about her whole life, this is an indication of the ego's fear of the unknowable, fear of a peaceful message, and ultimately fear of themselves because she is a self just like you are a self, and you are denying her right to express.

Her resume and humanitarian work is impressive to say the least. Id like to see the resume of some of these members ignorantly judging her...I think it would turn out that she is a lot more credible than they are

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I like her ways of thinking, she is cool with me

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

Yes, I like her too. I feel a Buddhic sense about her. If she is enlightened enough to accept the 3rd eye and reincarnation, it works for me.
I believe the 3 days of darkness relates to both biblical prophecy and Mayan, and I believe it is an astrological/astronomical event or pole shifting.

A key thing in her address is that the Elite are trying to save themselves from the inevitable darkness by living where the underground cities are being built. She is right, they cannot escapt the judgement of the Almighty but they are going to try anyway. She is right that we need to purify our spiritual understanding. These are classic spiritual teachings so it makes sense to listen to the messenger.

edit on 6-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree with this video and its message. It is a uplifting message to say the least. She mentions being intouch with beings, then mentions that there are beings within the earth she is in contact with, she mentions our soul and spirit many times, we must be aware of what we think and hwo we feel in our souls in order to get to a higher demension during the upcommining life-awareness change. I take it as if we dont have a light soul if we have a dark soul we repeat for another ???? years. if our soul is light we move forward to a higher demension with clearer awareness. Nothign wrong with this message. And with the 3 days of darkness many religions and prophets have claimed this to happen in the end times.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is a profound statement from Japan's royal house. I mentioned why they build the radio observatories. In February or March of 2010, one of the ufology experiences, a medical exam, involved very tall humans. And he identified from Taurus 65 light years away and from Telos. Telos is not the lower levels, or even 3d earth level of Mount Shasta. Its a much higher frequency and there was monitoring from there afterwards, that I recognized, as in whats under my memory, though I'd already remember some things from childhood. On the higher levels of frequency, this solar system is highly populated, and 5D is getting far closer to the Family, progressively higher is more like angel/ets. I don't really like the different d's, but its almost like grouping many frequency channel realms into areas. So doing this 4D is still duality and what could be seen as star wars on the lower levels, and higher pockets, races and people preparing to grow to the next level, are more like 5D.

There is a lot of work on the vortex areas, volcanic areas, areas that have markers in the hills around them, special areas, to lower the frequency ie. cia/Mkultra negative occultism, and rituals, and observatories.

The Mount Shasta area, stretching from Canada, all the way down to South America is all related to Lemuria, so its connected to people from the last cycle, and comings and goings of ET.

She also is disclosing the agendas of our leaders and the wealthy. She's mentioned communication with both ET/crafts and inner earth.

And both of these are connected.

So she is an experiencer.

As such this is a profound statement.

In addition she is sharing that all the leaders know, that they have built bases for AND what I think, that there bases are useless.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I forget which conspiracy end times theory it is discussing the 3 days of darkness
basically rapture..during the three days, if you stay indoors and pray, your fine, the sinners and whatnot are being all burned up and such.
Said you would also hear rather horrible sounds outside, don't look, else you will end up being zotted also..think its angels or demons basically doing their thing and murdering everyone left and right...but again, stay in your home, windows covered, use only a candle, and pray lots.

then after the third day, your good, go out and rebuild society and prepare for the lord to live with ya.

some religious mumbo-jumbo nonsense basically...yes, like others voiced before me, it will be nice when 2013 hits and we can dismiss this entire forum. I will be a bit sad though when it leaves..everything doomsday hopefuls has been hung on 12/21/12.

One thing I know that will be happening on that date...zombies..yep, zombies. World War Z is released in theaters then (zombie movie) starring Brad Pitt.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You exaggerate HA....

Let's take Benjamin Fulford for example, the guy with a million failed predictions...should be a "debunkers" dream, right?

In fact I'm on page 5 and see nothing negative at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The races in the bases, are the Tall Whites, and akin or related to the Tall whites of Lemuria which have a connection to Lyra/Vega, my own inner connection from my own memories. The natives of the Okanagan Valley have a legend of coming from a land in the pacific that went down, the Legend of the Wayward Sun, and of coming from a race of tall Whites.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Sadly, this video and message is the exact premise that the anti-christ will run on and fool the whole planet. Why? Because this is exactly what almost all the planet wants! Unity, Harmony, Peace, and Love and respect.......for all different views, opinions....and "lifestyles"

The anti-christ will conquer this planet through means of peace and flatteries with his tongue. People have no clue the carnage that will come once he assumes power.....

Always remember....it you are GIVING all these "rights" of Unity, Harmony, Peace, and Love and respect from a MAN of government...then by all means the same government or MAN can take them away from you just as he gave them....

Read Daniel 11 for a FULL description of how the anti-christ will assume power over the planet. And people will beg him too.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well whether I believe her or not, the message is clear and quite beautiful. Even though I don't believe in this 3 days of darkness scenario it's good to know about it 'just in case'.

Tell me did her message remind anyone of the hidden_hand thread, especially when he spoke about reincarnation to different (negative/positive) worlds?

ALS

link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

The only person who is ignorant is you. If you had actually taken the time to check the links some users had already posted of how she's nothing but a self deluded con artist, then you'd already know the truth. But the only thing you're interested in is the ramblings of a fruit cake.
It takes a nut to know a nut.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

Glad to know there's a clairvoyant aboard. So tell me, what's it looking like election day? Ron Paul have any chance?

Grant it, you're probably correct but I don't think we're in any position to get all smug at this point. We're almost there. Let's gracefully proceed forward and welcome our future with positive thoughts. Not arrogant ones. Because that's just as bad as negative ones.

Ron Paul will not be elected POTUS.
Obama will not get re-elected.

I predict ABO will get elected November 6, 2012. ABO = Anybody But Obama

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Or is it 'anti-christ' simply because it goes against the doctrines of the church. I often wonder if the church made up the 'anti-christ' myth to stop such scenarios as peace, love and unity.

ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You exaggerate HA....

Let's take Benjamin Fulford for example, the guy with a million failed predictions...should be a "debunkers" dream, right?

A million failed predictions? And you claim he is exaggerating? HA!

As far as i know, nothing Benjamin Fulford says so far has actually been debunked, it all may be true. Sure he may have one or two failed predictions (if you go back years) but that is mostly timeline related, which means it didn´t happen... at the exact date he gave. Take the Lawsuit for example, he predicted it would happpen earlier than it did, it still happened though, although at a later date. I wouldn´t call that a failed prediciton. And he stopped with dates since then.

To be fair, the things he says sure sounds outrageous, so i can understand alot of people don´t believe him..

I have an open mind though, and find him interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Stop believing the BS and do some research. She has nothing to do with the Japanese. She's a South Korean fruit cake and the nuttiest one around.
All you people on ATS keep deluding yourselves that someone or something is coming to save you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
diannerobbins.com...

Messages from Hollow Earth

The inner earth library called “Porthologos”.

When I had contact from Telos, and the cosmos, and this was when the negative elements, hijacked meditations, scoop marks and constant access by the greys stopped. Only recently did another experience happen, and that relates to allowing lower frequencies, kids fighting too much kind of thing, mother in the hospital, and numerous stresses that occurred.

A message from the Lemurians of Mt.Shasta ~Part 1

So I did this research very uncomfortable with the new age type of feel, nor does channeling interest me, in addition, the entire ascended master st gerome, I believe, and totally ignored that in my research

However the above message, that was a connection, wherein they monitored and they use crafts.

Another connection to this is Mount Adams, and James Gilliland.

There is so much synchronicity. Was researching this yesterday and watched some of the James Gilliland vidoes, and sent a few to my friend. Then this thread. Its always with a synchronicity how things occur.

edit to add: On a lower frequency, inner earth and volcanos could be seen as reptilian dens or even winterlands/hellzones.

On a higher frequency, the magma is a connection the the heart of mother earth, the inner sun, whether earth is hollow or not, and I believe it has caverns, inner cities and tunnels, but isn't hollow. However, on a higher frequency it could be anything, we don't know how they arrange their space, for infinity you can reformat any size you wish with advanced knowledge.

But from a higher frequency perspective this is a connection to both the heart of Mother Earth and the Sun, our Star, including to the Central Sun of the Universe.

Also very element enriched area that can be transmuted to anything they wish.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join