It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

I can only hope to one posess a fraction of the knowledge,wisdom,and experience that you have mastered.
Thank you for your powerful insight.
Your spiritual enlightenment knows no equal and I can only hope against all hope to one day become your student.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This fool will be the first into the alien craft when they initiate the abomination of desolation. Your god, Science will not save you when they demand your guts for their garters...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Her Facebook says shes from Hiroshima.
That is just a lifetime of radiation exposure talking.

JK, who knows... but like someone else said, who with a title of princess doesnt have a wiki page.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the info, lots of reading a head of me

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just came across this, thought you might like it-

Here's a link to their site- shiftoftheages.com...

enjoy.
edit on 6/1/12 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
despite POSSIBLE "dubious" points in the official title of "princess", the woman has an inspiring message to say, and there's no reason to attack that.

It does seem when someone speaks of love and peace, they tend to be attacked heavily.

I thought her message was beautiful, and I hope she's right. I think the Quran speaks of three days of darkness (may be wrong, never read it) and after that, the sun will rise from the west.

If the lights go out on the 22nd, I'm just going to chill and enjoy the peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
JK, who knows... but like someone else said, who with a title of princess doesnt have a wiki page.

Princess or not, it appears she does not have a Wiki page.

But she still is real.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Glad to know there's a clairvoyant aboard. So tell me, what's it looking like election day? Ron Paul have any chance?

no chance, of course Obama will get re elected.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexile
i don't know what to say, i'm suffering from information overload. So shes saying that there's beings inside the earth? like the locust from gears of war? lol This keeps getting better and better.

Don't go into the cellAR! they might be down there.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
just marking for later

You can subscribe to the thread which will place it in your subscribed threads, which shows up in your "My ATS". That way you don't have to make off topic comments and risk a slap on the wrist by mods.

That said, I don't know what to think. She is apparently the granddaughter of an emperor of Japan. She brings an interesting message but it could just be a bunch of new age speak. I have trouble figuring out the physics of a 3 day world wide black out that includes no stars or sun visible.

From my very small knowledge of Science, it seems to go against what is physically possible. But she does have good things to say, encouraging us to open our hearts, eat right, exercise and more.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
edit on 6-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Who is this 'princess'?? She is not famous in Japan...at least the average person wouldn't know who she is. Just another nut-job talking bout what everyone else has been talking about for years now. she is giving a fallacious image of the Japanese princess by using that title, and it is obviously confusing people who are not very familiar with Japan...she gotta stop it

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Everything.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero
reply to post by Human_Alien

this woman opened her third eye and all her brains fell out

3rd

Yes I lol'ed

I want to believe on what she is saying, but before that, I just want more prooves about her identity. I have no reasons to doubt she is princess bla bla bla but i can't find any concrete proof she is what she says.
What makes me think is the fact she lived in the Forbidden city. It might be, but I would never say a royal japanese could be in a "holy" place for chinese

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
3 days of darkness, no stars, no sun no elecricity. i personally cant think of anything that could block out all of the stars. maybe its somekind of event that renders us all temporarily blind for 3 days..... if you beleive any of it that is

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
3 days of darkness, no stars, no sun no elecricity. i personally cant think of anything that could block out all of the stars. maybe its somekind of event that renders us all temporarily blind for 3 days..... if you beleive any of it that is

I was wondering that myself. Even if there were no Sun, Moon, Stars and electricity, I am sure people can still use candles and have some light. But everyone going temporarily blind or sleeping for 3 days would work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
But she does have good things to say, encouraging us to open our hearts, eat right, exercise and more.

Perhaps. But this thread is about her "announcement" regarding this year, not her tips on healthy living.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Really? What exactly makes you think there is anything to wait for? That she encourages us to open our hearts, eat right, exercise and "predicts" impossible, from all available scientific knowledge, things makes them things we have to wait for and see?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest!

Then something else will start.

Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over!

No it doesn't. It moves onto the 14th baktun. After the 20th baktun, you may claim the calendar "starts over", if you are not counting the higher 'tun's.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It's Chistian crap like this that really makes me wanna puke..!! lol

No I'm not a satanist or anything, but everytime I hear this religious garbage I have to stop and think... So Christians are the only good people on earth and will be the sole surivors...lol Gimme a break!!

I hope nobody follows this advice...hehehe

Honestly, Lay on the floor and blubber prayers to ward off demons at the door...lol Down on your knees with your arms outstreatched and beg for gods mercy..!?! If god is so merciful, and loving, he wouldn't make his people beg for mercy would he..? Thats the mark of a sadist..!!

There are many, many wonderful people on this earth who are not christians and there are many christians on this earth who are evil, but think if they follow gods rules at the end, will be speared..

If the end dose come this year (which it won't). Life & death will be a lottery, reguardless of faith or belief. The smart and resourcful will survive and the procrastinators who wait for salvation will most prolly be the ones who kick it..!!

But I tell yer what, if the end dose come like prescribed there... I'll not turn to religion to save me, I will turn to god though and ask to be speared and promise to continue being a good person, minus the bible in hand... take it or leave it..!!

edit on 1/6/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

When we enter this fifth dimension, as she speaks of. Do we actually die on that date, or do some survive? That I couldn't make out of it.
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I dont doubt that the woman has done much of whats been claimed.....but i wonder about the supposed connections to UFOs and beings inside the earth.......
As far as i can determine, the many and varied warnings which ETs have passed on through contactees
dont have a chance of all comming true.
Seeew.......which is it?
There have beed contacts with all kinds of beings that have been the subject of books articles and even cults.....but the prophecies have all come to naught.....
What makes this the truth and not just another Dec 21 st fantasy like the rest?
There is some kind of charge that humans get from this stuff.....it pricks a mental switch the turns on some as yet un charted hormonal sequence that sweeps people away emotionally despite their every day rationality on most matters.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join