It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How False Shabbat, Sunday, Will Be Used In the Tribulation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Where does changing the true Sabbath as done by the Roman Catholic Church that also incorporated idolatry, worship of Virgin Mary and Other Saints, and religiosity in place of a true relationship with God, fit into Lucifer's scheme for Tribulation and getting people to take the mark of the beast and damn their soul to Hell?

According to the following prophecy and snippets, the point is that, at some point, a man, a counterfeit, is planned to come along and go by the very name " Jesus Christ" ( the Greek translation of the true Hebrew name Yahushua; God out of mercy has granted power to the name " Jesus" until Tribulation, when they antichrist will use that name as his own) - This is supposed to happen after everything gets really bad with the economy and everything else, then, a " savior" figure is supposed to emerge. This guy is going to establish mandatory Sunday Worship and the Mark of the Beast goes with the mandatory Sunday or is linked with it. ( what I understood is that the Antichrist is gonna spew distortion about the true teachings of Christianity. He's gonna spout New Age or Gnostic teachings that deny the existence of Hell and promote " spiritual evolution" but everybody who buys it is gonna easily take the Mark and be irrevocably damned.

'Are All Sunday Sunday Churches Evil NOW? NO! But They will be in the Great Tribulation'

www.amightywind.com...

Anyone attending a 'Sunday' church during the reign of the son of satan will be given a choice whether or not they want to take the Mark. This deception is WORLD-WIDE.

Sunday churches that will be working for the son of satan are now conditioning their congregations to believe that they are obeying the 4th Commandment by worshipping on Sunday. This is the spirit of religion. These churches will be exposed, and even then the Sunday churchers will flock to them so they can take the Mark from their phony messiah. This is a counterfeit of MY Son, YAHUSHUA.

More on the Roman Catholic Church Changing the Sabbath to the first day of the week, Sunday.

amightywind.com...

In this humorous video for Occupy Shabbat, at point 00:30 you hear the Jewish people shout the true Shabbat- it has never changed for them. They've continued with the true Shabbat. ( Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset; Every Friday Night to Saturday Night) Remember this.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Isn't Sunday is the day that Moses let the Hebrew slaves rest?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Saturday is the original sabbath but I believe Christians changed it for whatever reason because of Christ saying "man wasn't made for the sabbath but the sabbath was made for man". I believe interpreting that sentence to change the sabbath day is what the early Christians did. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

According to the gospel story, the day after the Jewish sabbath was when Christ rose from the dead.
So the early church began celebrating the fact. Hence the focus on Sunday.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
the token of GOD is the sabbath. the token of GOD was a rainbow here at HAZARD PARK Los Angeles. i summoned ELENIN and sent it away ahead of its time. the token was seen on Saturday as the heavens spoke with words. all have seen the eternal token of MEDJUGORGE. the sign is this, that there will be no sign, but the token was restricted before its making, by OBAMA. this is the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

Hey, Kenny, would you care to join into my thread (title starts with RFP)?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was hoping to entice you!

(Don't know why the OP has derailed their own thread by deleting the OP...but, whatever. )

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
the token of GOD is the sabbath. the token of GOD was a rainbow here at HAZARD PARK Los Angeles. i summoned ELENIN and sent it away ahead of its time. the token was seen on Saturday as the heavens spoke with words. all have seen the eternal token of MEDJUGORGE. the sign is this, that there will be no sign, but the token was restricted before its making, by OBAMA. this is the truth.

Huh?

That.Makes.No. sense.

Leave those fortune cookies alone.
edit on 4-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by kimish

According to the gospel story, the day after the Jewish sabbath was when Christ rose from the dead.
So the early church began celebrating the fact. Hence the focus on Sunday.

Yeah i know right? I am absolutely sure someone is going to get on here and say that sunday worship is pagan worship and blah blah blah and that puts their soul in jeopardy because God created all the days and they all belong to him, not some damned demon.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

pardon me, apparently OP needs to PREVIEW before posting. My response was to the original answer....before the edit.
edit on 4-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Ok, that was a cute video..."we of the .01%". I laughed watching that because it was so funny. Not to be irreverent, it was just very funny.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Saturday is the original sabbath but I believe Christians changed it for whatever reason because of Christ saying "man wasn't made for the sabbath but the sabbath was made for man". I believe interpreting that sentence to change the sabbath day is what the early Christians did. Just my opinion.

What is wrong with worshiping God every day? Why do some folks claim I can only do it one day of the week? (Sabbath) And when is the Sabbath? Do I need to determine what time sundown is in Israel if I live in the United States? What if daylight savings time falls on a Sabbath? Would I be sinning if I started my Sabbath an hour late? God also commanded me to kill others who refuse to rest on the Sabbath, am I sinning if I don't kill people who are out of their houses on the Sabbath? How could I enforce that command and not leave my own house?

So. Many. RULES!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo

Take the check and make it from the black of the GATES! The razor of the Tribulation will explode in searing bakeries or tectonics and CORBONATORS. As the peels and tumults of the GOOB trails and picking at my cats? Please there are so much for the ELVES of the moons of ENDOR. You are the teal, your drain is my flower of entropy and CABBAGE. Of all time, and in your spices and rain there will never call on the FOAM of the boat.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Maybe you would want to understand why Sunday was chosen and why they had the authority to do so. Jesus did not appoint them to compile a book, give it to everyone they can, and let everyone have their own opinion. He founded a church with Peter as head.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

He founded a church with Peter as head.

You may want to re-read that verse, Jesus is the head of His church, we are the body. Peter's declaration was the foundation of the church, not Peter himself.

"You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God."

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, Jesus gave Peter the keys, so he is the head of all apostles. Whatever he would bind on earth would be bound in heaven.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Well, Jesus gave Peter the keys, so he is the head of all apostles. Whatever he would bind on earth would be bound in heaven.

That's true, but the reason why we have a Papacy today is misapplication of what Christ said to Peter. The foundation Christ built HIS church upon wasn't Peter, but what Peter said. Christ is the head of His church, we are just the body.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

That's true, but the reason why we have a Papacy today is misapplication of what Christ said to Peter. The foundation Christ built HIS church upon wasn't Peter, but what Peter said. Christ is the head of His church, we are just the body.

Why did the early church fathers believe differently? Do you have something they don't, despite them being educated by the apostles directly?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I agree with Jews on this one. Sabbath is from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening, until the first three stars appear in the night sky on Saturday evening.

In fact, in Genesis we learn that God calls a day from evening until morning and what was created was labeled under it. To keep the Sabbath Holy is a commandment and it's not for man to change the times.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the Resurrection on Sunday, but the day of the Sabbath is from Friday eve til Saturday eve.

Most people have weekends off now days, so both could be put into practice/celebrated.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Why did the early church fathers believe differently? Do you have something they don't, despite them being educated by the apostles directly?

I'm of the opinion that the beloved disciple knew more than Peter, and knew things before Peter. The catholics interpreted what they read a certain way - but it doesn't make them right. The body of Christ is made up of Jesus' disciples, not Peter's. What the body has in common is the knowledge that Jesus is the Messiah - not because Peter "said so."

It's because it has been revealed to us as well.

We follow Jesus. We repent to Jesus. We love Jesus.

It's Jesus' church. It's Jesus' teachings.

Not Peter.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Agreed, Jesus is head. But while he's away, who is the head in his place? Think back into what a Davidic kingdom is and how it would operate when the King was away. He did not choose His wording by accident. Read Isaiah.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join