It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How False Shabbat, Sunday, Will Be Used In the Tribulation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Bro, i'm going to have to set you straight on this matter. Yes you can observe the sabbath and keep it holy, there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself but remember. Yahuwah made the universe and all the stars therein, and he made the earth and the sun and moon and the days and the nights. If you are worshipping Yahuwah 7 days a week then you are doing well. Sunday worship is not worshipping Ra or any other damned pagan sun-god because Yahuwah made all the days and they all belong to him. He is the Master of Time and all creation. Anyone that says otherwise is preaching doctrines of devils because the book of Genesis clearly states he made all of this and it was good and you should not call any day as belonging to any damned demon for you are discrediting the Creator and not giving him his Glory, but giving it to some Fallen One.
edit on 5-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Agreed, Jesus is head. But while he's away, who is the head in his place? Think back into what a Davidic kingdom is and how it would operate when the King was away. He did not choose His wording by accident. Read Isaiah.

Isaiah is my favorite book in the Old Testament and I know it well.

I know that the Lord's own arm is not too short to save. To whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

To me! Literally. And it's because I worship in spirit and truth and have a beautiful relationship with God, through the Messiah. I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit a few years back - at home alone, and the only time I've been inside a Catholic church was accompanying someone to an AA meeting. I get dreams and I get visions.

I am taught by God, not man.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Agreed, Jesus is head. But while he's away, who is the head in his place? Think back into what a Davidic kingdom is and how it would operate when the King was away. He did not choose His wording by accident. Read Isaiah.

Friend! He is still here alive in all of us!!! He's never left us! Why do I need to read the entire book of Isaiah??

Hebrews 13:5

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Joshua 1:5

"No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

He physically left, but only so that He could give us His Holy Spirit to abide in us, to lead us and guide us in all we do!!! That's fantastic news.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Friend! He is still here alive in all of us!!! He's never left us! Why do I need to read the entire book of Isaiah??

Hebrews 13:5

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Joshua 1:5

"No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

He physically left, but only so that He could give us His Holy Spirit to abide in us, to lead us and guide us in all we do!!! That's fantastic news.

I can't wait till he physically returns either. You know that day is close approaching when the Holy Spirit tags out.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually I think man tagged out the Holy Spirit a long time ago. I think he is tagging back in now.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That "tag out" should beright around the corner, the major players in the Psalm 83 prophecy are all lining up. Turkey was the last to get on board. Rather amazing for a king to write 2500 years ago ya know??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That "tag out" should beright around the corner, the major players in the Psalm 83 prophecy are all lining up. Turkey was the last to get on board. Rather amazing for a king to write 2500 years ago ya know??

Did it all line up because we all have free will and God watched tell the end and sort of injected the truth? Or does it all line up because the only free will we have is to accept that it's God's will or reject that it's God's will?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Indeed, even amid all the protests that were "making" this happen, they still can't believe. That's what you call thick.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Did it all line up because we all have free will and God watched tell the end and sort of injected the truth? Or does it all line up because the only free will we have is to accept that it's God's will or reject that it's God's will?

It is lining up because it is his will. This was all written in the star gospel and Daniel knew all about it, the written word is a confirmation.

Man has free will, but there are only 2 options to pick from. Yahuwah or Lucifer?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Indeed, even amid all the protests that were "making" this happen, they still can't believe. That's what you call thick.

We're forever indebted to the Muslims, the Secular world, and the Jews for conspiring with us to "self-fulfill" Christian end-time prophecies.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Huh?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

A- I will try to simplify. Did God watch the movie and insert the prophesy?
B- Or do we only have two choices. To accept that our lives are the will of God or to reject that our lives are the will of God. In this example what we do is not so much our choice, but only how we perceive it is our choice.

I believe A, and I believe this also explains how we can both have free will and be chosen as God’s elect. I am sure there are more possible answers but the bible appears to contradict itself with the free will verse chosen debate. Option A accounts for free will and the ability to be chosen. For if God knew your deeds before you did them he could have judged you before you were created. Thus providing the means to allow free will and also election.

edit on 5-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I think your confusion is not understanding that time is a physical property. It's an issue of Physics. God has no mass, He is a Spirit, therefore He is not in any way affected by the space time dimension. He exists outside time. Think of God as hovering in a helicopter above a parade. He can see the beginning of the parade where the floats are lining up, and He can see the end of the parade where the floats will stop simultaneously.

"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." -

Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I think your confusion is not understanding that time is a physical property. It's an issue of Physics. God has no mass, He is a Spirit, therefore He is not in any way affected by the space time dimension. He exists outside time. Think of God as hovering in a helicopter above a parade. He can see the beginning of the parade where the floats are lining up, and He can see the end of the parade where the floats will stop simultaneously.

"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." -

Albert Einstein

No I agree completely with what you are saying. Time is part of the creation. God is not bound by his creation as he lives both within and without his creation. The only logical conclusion is time is a myth. Thus there is no beginning or end so there need not be a time when the creator was created.

This logic agrees with A. I just feel that my example was easier to comprehend then yours.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I just feel that my example was easier to comprehend then yours.

Touche! lol, I was the one saying "huh" to you earlier. lmao

I heard something once that really helped me understand how we can both have free will on our part, yet can be God's elect from eternity past.

Imagine walking down a hallway and at the end of the hallway there is a door. And on this door is a sign which reads, "Whosoever will may come!" The door is slightly ajar and so you enter. Inside you find a great banquet table beautifully adorned with the finest linen, china, and silverware. There is a card on the plate and it has your name on it! Your quite puzzled as to how this is possible, and you turn around and there too is a sign on the other side of the door. That sign reads: "Chosen from the foundation of the world."

Unknown

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

That is a nice example. I think I will have to use that one. Since it's not yours I'm sure you won't mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

That is a nice example. I think I will have to use that one. Since it's not yours I'm sure you won't mind.

Not at all!!! It really helped me understand and explain the apparent paradox.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Isaiah is my favorite book in the Old Testament and I know it well.

I know that the Lord's own arm is not too short to save. To whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

To me! Literally. And it's because I worship in spirit and truth and have a beautiful relationship with God, through the Messiah. I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit a few years back - at home alone, and the only time I've been inside a Catholic church was accompanying someone to an AA meeting. I get dreams and I get visions.

I am taught by God, not man.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

Oky-doky. I follow man because God led me to these men and the bible says I should listen to them and not be presumptuous and arrogant.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That's really working out well, isn't it? 30,000+ denominations, each who believe they have the Holy Spirit guiding them because of their opinions when reading the bible. Maybe the Catholic Church is correct when it suggests that the apostles and successors and the Church would be led by the Holy Spirit into truth, since reality shows individuals are not.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The bible also teaches that you should test every teacher. And that you should test what they say against scripture. If what they say contradicts scripture than you are not to follow them.

Taught by the Spirit
1 John 2:26-27
26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

1 Corinthians 2:10
"But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God."

John 14:26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you."

JOHN 16:13
"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH ..."

2 Cor. 13:14,
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all."

You see my brother I understand your passion for the church and I commend you for this. My passion is for no church only the message from our loving father and his son, our only high priest, our only king, the only one by which we are forgiven and saved.

If the word of God promises me that the Holy Spirit will teach me all things then the Holy Spirit will do what is promised. No church is the Holy Spirit, nor can any church teach me what the Holy Spirit can teach me. Nor can I, whom is lead and taught by the Holy Spirit, teach you all things. I can only guide you down the path to the Holy Spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join