It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Yeah but Perry's name is still on the ticket, whether he campaigned or not.

0.8% is abysmal if you're trying to become President.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Not a good speech by Huntsman, I almost fell alseep. Paul was much more energized, which prolly explains it.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Im watching CNN and they have that little "likeability" bar for the 40 undecided voters in SC on the bottom of the screen, and I noticed when Paul was talking about bringing our troops home, the bar was very high, and now Hunstman is basically saying the same as Paul about the troops, but his bar isnt as high?

It's a conspiracy to discredit Huntsman by the MSM. No, really. I see it clearly!

link   
Over 50 % reporting now!!!

January 10, 2012 - 09:34PM ET
New Hampshire - 155 of 301 Precincts Reporting - 51%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Romney , Mitt GOP 40,760 38%
Paul , Ron GOP 25,304 23%
Huntsman , Jon GOP 18,593 17%
Gingrich , Newt GOP 10,738 10%
Santorum , Rick GOP 10,585 10%
Perry , Rick GOP 809 1%
Total Write-ins GOP 459 0%
Roemer , Buddy GOP 413 0%

link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by ugie1028

Huntsman put his eggs in this NH vote...

Gingrich and Santorum will probably wait until the SC and FLA primaries to make a decision..

I guess that's Perry's angle as well... ???

My thoughts as well. These guys are all treating SC as their "do or die" state.

Perry almost quit after Iowa. He probably had a change of heart after all of his corporate contributors filled his inbox with, "WTF do you mean you're quitting." lol. If he can't finish top 3 in SC, it's adios for Perry.

Santorum is Newt's toadie. He'll stay in as long as Newt does or when the $$ dries up. I really believe all of Newt's shots at Romney were to try to get Santorum more votes. They'll probably pack it in after Florida.

Huntsman? You're dead-on. Put all he had into NH. If he doesn't pack it in after tonight, it'll be after SC.

Ron Paul finishing 2nd in NH is great for his campaign. Probably be a lot closer if not for Huntsman putting all those eggs in the basket.

link   
In other news...in the Democratic Primary...the write in is gettin 10% of the vote.

Does anyone know if they will release the details of the write ins???

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Billionaires can get drunk too!

Go Ron Go!

Check out the debate forum where I'm debating a poster about the Ron Paul media bias. I'm debating for Ron's side.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well Santorum surpassed Gingrich now...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Well try explaining that to Billy Ray next door. There are about 12 Libertarians in this state. It is about half ultra conservative or Obama supporters. So the only way Ron Paul wins here is in a general election. That is only because of poor turn out on the Democrats.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I hope that's true. I wish they'd drop out tonight and let RP and MR duke it out in an all out fight.... but thats wishful thinking on my part... meh...

Like I said in a different thread...Ron Paul does not want a one on one race with Romney.

He stands a better chance the bigger the field is.

One by one, as these others drop out...they will all endorse Romney...none of them will endorse Paul. They will campaign for Romney, they will tell their supporters to back Romney, and if they have any delegates at the time they drop out, they will pledge them to Romney.

Paul is only in this because it is a race with 4-5 serious contenders in each primary.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

He's on the ticket in SC, however, and he's pulling out the "look! I'm a True Christian Conservative!" flag.. The "conservative Christian" and church affiliation WILL play well in SC, but the question is if it can beat out the perception that "Romney is the man to beat Obama."

link   
I feel Huntsman is flat and serving merely as a Paul diversion.

Romney and Paul are poles apart. Good versus Evil.

Paul's speech was electric, you couldn't help but be glued to every word.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't know. I think that many Huntsman supporters would be more likely to support Paul instead of Romney. Get the rest of the field out of the way and I think you may be surprised at the results.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
182 of 301 precincts - 60 percent

x-Mitt Romney 47,664 - 37 percent
Ron Paul 30,136 - 24 percent
Jon Huntsman 21,561 - 17 percent
Rick Santorum 12,571 - 10 percent
Newt Gingrich 12,432 - 10 percent
Rick Perry 954 - 1 percent
Buddy Roemer 492 - 0 percent
Total Write-ins 446 - 0 percent

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I don't know. I think that many Huntsman supporters would be more likely to support Paul instead of Romney. Get the rest of the field out of the way and I think you may be surprised at the results.

Huntsman doesn't have very much support...he did good in NH because he put in a ton of work just like Santorum did in Iowa.

Despite what people think...some will vote for someone just because they took the time to stop by their town and shake their hand.

Someone can do that in SC...I'm sure they will all be doing it because they have a little more time between NH and SC than they did between Iowa and NH.

But it is hard to do that in FL...Florida will be a TV ad battle...so whoever spends the most is gonna do well in FL. This is why Paul is considering skipping...because he is doing poorly in the polls there and he doesn't have the money to compete with Romney and Gingrich there.

So Huntsman doesn't transfer much support to Paul...and I don't think Huntsman would endorse Paul.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by buni11687

Not a good speech by Huntsman, I almost fell alseep. Paul was much more energized, which prolly explains it.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I know , Huntsman giving the Ole ' America is the Greatest Country on Earth " Speech , then telling Everyone that we have our Problems , but we will be OK . No Specifics as to How as President , He will Fix them , just your Standard Talking but saying Nothing Speech........... What do People see in this Man ? He reminds me of a Boob Tube Talk Show Host ..YAWN .........

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul donations spiking

Ron Paul trending #1 on Google in South Carolina

This race is getting interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
looking on cnn site shows Paul at 30% and Romney at 28% in one county. But Romneys name appear first. Odd. Did they fix Romney's name to appear first?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

But it is hard to do that in FL...Florida will be a TV ad battle...

Of course FL will be hard since they are already notorious for miscounting votes. TV ad battle? I wouldn't be to concerned about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

" Like I said in a different thread...Ron Paul does not want a one on one race with Romney. "

What makes you Think that ? That's Exactlly what he has been waiting for , a Head to Head with the Poser........

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join