It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Again, as somebody who doesn't like most of Paul's policies and political positions, I'm not afraid to admit that he performed well beyond expectation. He was polled at 17% by real clear politics yet he is currently showing at 25% and he is tailing not too far from Romney. If anything this demonstrates that there is a growing voice in the Republican party that wants change, atleast in the foreign policy department of things. I do think the GOP establishment will need somehow adapt their message to the new libertarian base within the party, or they may verywell end up with a fractured vote come the general elections.

If Paul can perform as good come South Carolina, I think the Romney campaign will have to consider Paul as a serious contender to the nomination. I don't think Paul will perform well when it comes to the social conservative states, but then again he has outperformed expectations twice.. so I'll wait and see.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Tesclo
So Mitt wins Paul runs 3rd party and hands Obama a 2nd term. Good enough for me. Much better than sell out flip flopper Mitt. I'll never directly vote for Obama but I'll throw away my vote all day long.

Hey...something we can agree on

I'm down with that. I, however, would literally vote for Obama over Mitt. I feel that at least has some good hopes and aspirations for the country, even if they aren't executed. Mitt is just pure evil, IMO.

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I know. I wish the pool of candidates would shrink... but its RP against all of them. he is an outsider to the GOP... they wont drop out because they oppose him and are trying to keep their party neo-con central. thats all it is... they KNOW if he wins the GOP he would crush obama in the elections. and when/if he does the game is over for them.

Actually, Romney does best against Obama in national polls. Ron Paul loses to Obama by 7 points (Romney loses by only 1 point.)
edit on 10-1-2012 by Indellkoffer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Surveyed women especially and men too responded well to cutting war spending and EXTREMELY well to cutting $1 trillion.
edit on 10-1-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is the best Ron Paul speech i've ever heard him do. The media have no way to stop this thing now!!

GO RON YOU TELL EM!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The black dude in the back is sleeping.

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

So , do you suspect like I do , that the GOP Party itself does Not exspect to Defeat Obama in 2012 with Mitt Romney as their Candidate , and they more than likely are looking to keep their Majority in the Congress, then gain a Majority in the Senate to Negate Obama's Power if Reelected for another 4 years ? .......

link   
RON PAUL REVOLUTION BRING US BACK OUR CONSITITUTION!!!! RON PAUL REVOLUTION BRING US BACK OUR CONSITITUTION!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
This is the best Ron Paul speech i've ever heard him do. The media have no way to stop this thing now!!

GO RON YOU TELL EM!!!

Yes... this is EXCELLENT! They can't deny him coverage now! Everyone is going to see this speech and realize he's the one to vote for!

link   
Ron Paul's speech is so much more powerful than Romney's

I mean seriously

His state of the union would be EPIC

link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

No, too early.
Can't give up on Paul. We have some very populous states coming up, with lots of delegates.

I'm not giving up on Paul. I never thought he could win. I guess I just hoped to be proven wrong.

Paul's doing well but it's obvious he cannot "turn" the mainstream republicans. And the media is outrageously dismissive of him.

All I really wanted was a real challenge to Obama, no matter who that may be. But it looks like 2012 will be an easy win for the Pres.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by grantbeed

GO RON YOU TELL EM!!!

Yes... this is EXCELLENT! They can't deny him coverage now! Everyone is going to see this speech and realize he's the one to vote for!

It's a great moment. He is using his time wisely and socking it right to the establishment!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Yes, very possible. candidates like perry huntsman and gingrich are doing horribly yet are still in there. why? at least Bachman dropped out after iowa... the others are going to stay in to leech the votes away from the non-romney voters.
edit on 1/10/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

so whats your point?

link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

What poll?
FTR, Rasmussen lost a LOT of credibility if these numbers hold.
And the latest CBS poll had Romney AND Paul either beating Obama or within a point.

link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Tesclo

so whats your point?

Haha it was funny he looked like he was going to fall over.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great speech by Ron Paul, it was imperfect just like the way I like it.

Forget carefully selected catch phrases written by a team of experts, you gotta speak from the heart and Ron always speaks from his heart.

link   

What do you think are the Chances of the GOP keeping it's Majority in Congress , and Gaining a Majority in the Senate in 2012 ?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The energy of the Paul campaign will not go away. The focus will change back to the educational grass roots work that got us here.
Our minority has to be as focused as the corrupt minority that controls the GOP., and national politics in general.
I am encouraged.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

What do you think are the Chances of the GOP keeping it's Majority in Congress , and Gaining a Majority in the Senate in 2012 ?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Seems likely. The overall mood of the country, if you will, has shifted to very conservative.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join