It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Those huntsman Delegates are Pauls, when Huntsman drops his campaign. I think Perry might throw in the hat in this race. I doubt he will "surge" anytime in the foreseeable future.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I can see Huntsman endorsing Paul. He did choose Paul when asked who on stage he would take as his vp. Huntsman doesn't seem like a Mitt guy to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

" Like I said in a different thread...Ron Paul does not want a one on one race with Romney. "

What makes you Think that ? That's Exactlly what he has been waiting for , a Head to Head with the Poser........

Right now Romney doesn't care about Paul...he is actually the only one being nice to him and not openly insulting him.

Do you really want Romney and his Super PACS and his billionaire friends to turn their focus and their attacks on Paul???

In a two man race..they have no one else to spend their money on.

I don't think any of the candidates want a one on one with Romney...they want to attack him as a committee.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
romney/hunstman ?

romney/paul ?

romney/santorum ?

not a very compelling ticket no matter how you slice it

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
romney/hunstman ?

romney/paul ?

romney/santorum ?

Who says it has to be one of the other candidates for VP???

If Romney wins...I don't think he will pick any of the current candidates.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
romney/hunstman ?

romney/paul ?

romney/santorum ?

Who says it has to be one of the other candidates for VP???

If Romney wins...I don't think he will pick any of the current candidates.

it happens a lot, they fight, then they make up.

the veep decision can make or break a campaign

see palin, sarah

at the end of the day, romneys track record of laying people off for personal profit will kill him

obama 'till 16

book it

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Depending on how SC and Florida go, this might end up being a long drawn out race between Romney and Paul. Although, I think if it gets to that point and Romney's ahead, the GOP will probably just 'ask' RP to stand down, and by 'ask' I mean they'll pretty much officially state that they will never nominate him.

Don't get me wrong, every vote for Ron Paul is a vote against the establishment, but let's be honest: the GOP simply will not endorse him. And they have many means for avoiding that scenario.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Gingrich vs Obama won't be a good debate..Ron Paul vs Obama would be an EPIC debate, that most likely Obama would lose to. Why because its experienced vs inexperienced when it comes to the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Gingrich vs Obama won't be a good debate..Ron Paul vs Obama would be an EPIC debate, that most likely Obama would lose to. Why because its experienced vs inexperienced when it comes to the Constitution.

Do not underestimate Obama. He is an expert on the constitution and, even if he doesn't show it, a very smart man. It would be an epic debate, mostly because they are both constitutionalists. It would be very interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul also second in delegate counts

edit on 10-1-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If Ron Paul is Serious about wanting to be our Next POTUS , he will have to Confront Romney on All the Issues Right Now . If that Happened , both Men would have to Defend their Policies under a Microscope of increased Media Attention that will Expose All the Differences in their Respective Political Philosophies to the American People . In that regard , I see Ron Paul having No Fear in that type of Showdown .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

obama graduated harvard law

lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
FTR:

New Hampshire - 214 of 301 Precincts Reporting - 71%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Romney , Mitt GOP 61,107 38%
Paul , Ron GOP 38,069 24%
Huntsman , Jon GOP 26,998 17%
Santorum , Rick GOP 15,711 10%
Gingrich , Newt GOP 15,668 10%
Perry , Rick GOP 1,182 1%
Roemer , Buddy GOP 608 0%
Total Write-ins GOP 605 0%

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I have never seen Ron Paul as a good debater....I just don't see it.

He is timid...other people dominate him, take his time, cut him off...and that is just the moderators

I realize his supporters say he is a good debater...but I honestly don't see it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

obama graduated harvard law

In other words he is a master in rhetorical BS?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Santorum is spending 1.5Million in SC TV Ads
I hope Ron Paul does this too and starts focuing on Florida which he isn't now

Ron Paul's speech
www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I realize his supporters say he is a good debater...but I honestly don't see it.

Lets be honest sir.

If Ron Paul found a cure for cancer , you would criticize him for taking so long.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i really think huntsman was drunk

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

" Don't get me wrong, every vote for Ron Paul is a vote against the establishment, but let's be honest: the GOP simply will not endorse him. And they have many means for avoiding that scenario. "

If that Truely is the Case , then I can see the Republican Party losing over Half it's Base Support in the next couple of years leading to the Increase of Independent Voters seeking another Political Platform that Best Represents their Beliefs . In other words , the Possible Birth of a Third Political Party to offset the present Domination of the other two .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join