It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Have you not figured out that this polling data is inaccurate??? Who knows if it is even real data or just made up???

It has Paul winning everything...all the time.

They don't ever show raw data...and they run off of website donations.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

So you approve the war in Libya, the NDAA, failing to repeal the patriot act, failing to close guantanamo, the rich wallstreet execs he put into power, the bailouts, the failed economy, etc etc etc...

War in Libya...how many troops do we have there???

I'm not one of those that think NDAA is going to make Americans dissapear...I read the bill. Obama never said he would repeal the patriot act, he tried to close guantanamo...republicans blocked him, I honestly don't care if people worked on wallstreet, he didn't do the bailouts, he didn't crash the economy.

I think you spend too much time on conspiracy websites.

America needs a true third party, the right and the left pretend to support different ideals, but really report to the same people: bilderberg, CFR, The Fed, etc....

What about the illuminati and the NWO???

Now I know you spend too much time on conspiracy sites.

How come you left the third part out about crying on my shoulder?

There was a war in libya, done by "NATO" aka the US making everyone go along with us, not to stop ghadaffi, but to gain control of the region and resources in it by someone who didn't want to play ball. And, if you disagree with that, then you must wonder why we don't get involved in other countries where atrocities are being comitted on a daily basis....

Unfortunately, using the tin hat arguement against me doesn't work, because you got one on as well.

It doesn't change the fact these organizations exist, and have an agenda, and the people and resources to do it with. I literally repeat myself all of the time, so I won't go into details...

edit on 10-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: horrible amount of typos i should be banned for

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
romney just reminds me of a re packaged obama

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

We should push this idea to SO and the other amigos.

Since i brought up the idea... let me host the first show.

For your exit poll video... uhhh those numbers between ronnie and mit are CLOSE! but those are exit polls... Not everyone participates in them.
edit on 1/10/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Because, Im part of the half thats right.

Prove it bro.....you got nothin on me copper.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Obama's view of the constitution is consistent with about half of the countries view of it....and about half of the SCOTUS as well.

It is a document that is in need of constant interpretation and amending in the context of our current society.

Who are you to determine what half of the country is right or wrong???

Just gonna jump in here in full support of your views.

I support your perspective completely - - we could be twins.

Other posters need to know - - you are not alone in your viewpoints.

I think that's all I need to contribute at this time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad

Because, Im part of the half thats right.

Prove it bro.....you got nothin on me copper.....

Like I said...there is no "truth" in politics...there is no "right/wrong"...there is opinion and preference.

And for those who do think they are "right" on a topic...well...all I have to say is

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks Annee.

Other posters have to also realize that me and you are a minority here on ATS...but not out in the real world.

When it comes to politics...I don't think ATS has a very good cross section of America.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

v1rtu0s0 is my hero

In case you haven't seen it before...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Last update... for me at least... zzzz time!!

New Hampshire - 253 of 301 Precincts Reporting - 84%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Romney , Mitt GOP 80,850 39%
Paul , Ron GOP 47,159 23%
Huntsman , Jon GOP 34,742 17%
Gingrich , Newt GOP 19,620 10%
Santorum , Rick GOP 19,345 9%
Perry , Rick GOP 1,449 1%
Roemer , Buddy GOP 788 0%
Total Write-ins GOP 711 0%

84% results in ... and inching closer to the 40% deal... if anyone wants to carry on with the updates, feel free... you can find them here...

livewire.wmur.com...

Enojyed the discussion thanks all

edit on Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:21:37 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: sp again

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If Romney gets the nomination, Im expecting the Democrats are going to be finished with him pretty fast. Here's one of their ads they put out against him.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Thanks Annee.

Other posters have to also realize that me and you are a minority here on ATS...but not out in the real world.

When it comes to politics...I don't think ATS has a very good cross section of America.

It doesn't seem so.

According to political commentary sites - most RP supporters are younger - - more idealistic. I understand that as I was part of the Perot generation.

I think the demographic of forum posters tends to be in the younger age group as well.

But - - the real world voters tend to be older - more set in their ways - and not swayed by radical changes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
If Romney gets the nomination, Im expecting the Democrats are going to be finished with him pretty fast. Here's one of their ads they put out against him.

This is the man that republicans think is their best chance at beating Obama?! Haha make it stop it's too funny!

I'm starting to think the republicans actually want another 4 years of Obama. There's really no other reason for throwing everything you have behind a losing horse.... then again I'm voting for a man that's polling under him.

Oh God help us.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

How can anyone vote for this guy? Who supports him on ATS? Anyone? Hello?

I see people supporting Obama, and Paul... and no one else....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Romney has a solid win today, but we all expected that. Good showing for Paul all around as well, although I'm sure his campaign was hoping for the gap to have been a bit smaller. SC should be very interesting. I wonder what Huntsman will do there?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linkamoto
Romney has a solid win today, but we all expected that. Good showing for Paul all around as well, although I'm sure his campaign was hoping for the gap to have been a bit smaller. SC should be very interesting. I wonder what Huntsman will do there?

I don't think Huntsman will do much in SC.

I'm watching for what Santorum and Perry will do in SC.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Lol I love this quote from some guy under that you tube video

THE WHOLE #ING WORLD IS LOOKING AT AMERICA FROM THE OUTSIDE.. WHY IS IT THAT WE CAN SEE HOW YOUR WHOLE #ING MEDIA AND ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS CORRUPT, BUT NONE OF YOU DUMB #S REALIZE WHAT'S GOING ON?

edit on 10-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

As far as I see it, Perry is done. I can see Santorum doing alright in SC, but I have to wonder if RP's attack ad on him will have the same effect as it did on Old Newt.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Linkamoto

I don't think it was Ron Paul's ads that did damage to Newt....it was Romney's Super PAC that spent like 4 million in running ads against him in Iowa.

That is why I don't know why Ron Paul supporters want a one on one with Romney...he could easily drop 10 million in negative ads against anyone he wants....and that is just his Super PACs...not even his own campaign donations.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linkamoto

As far as I see it, Perry is done. I can see Santorum doing alright in SC, but I have to wonder if RP's attack ad on him will have the same effect as it did on Old Newt.

It seems all of the canidates that have zero chance of winning are staying on board to take votes away from Ron Paul... and will bail when the proper time comes and throw their support behind Romney.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join