It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
MKULTRA much?

If your friend is for real, I hope he can manage to find some kind of inner peace during his time on this planet of madness.

edit on 4-1-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Wow are you 12 years old? You seem to really need to have the last word.
Maybe you should add "NA-NA-NANA NA" at the end of your posts too.
Better yet, How about a tongue out smiley face just for good measure.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaloonSal

Na Na Na na na.

Yeah, I'm 12 and I totally owned you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Thayer is a real person and I hope he does to I remember when I use to feel that great peace within, as time spins faster it does seem more difficult

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guys would you mind keeping to the subject matter and taking your need to bicker at each other on this thread somewhere else, It really would be appreciated

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

I'd appreciate it mate, if you would reply to my post relating to the inconsistencies in the OP.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ok, say hi to Thayer from me then
....I`m sure he`ll know who I am

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My....What a Cute red tongue you have

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Is thayer a vampire? Because he kind of sounds like one?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If you were not so busy being silly you would find I did reply to what you call inconsistancies, whether it satisfies your feelings is a choice only you can make....Page 8 right...no worries

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok it is getting quite late here and I have some things to take of on the morrow, I very much appreciate the interest, and will be back again on the morrow. I have tried to answer most thngs although quite happily ignored a few things that were not worth my time...stay well all and be nice to each hey...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

The anti psychotic for want for a better term
That is its function. The drug is an antipsychotic. The dosage you mention is only administered via injection. Or was a whole packet.

was collected when working as a driver for disadvantaged people, something Thayer did for quite a while voluntarily and without pay.
Why did he "collect" an antipsychotic medication from disadvantaged people?
If they had the medication, then they had it for a reason.
Why did Thayer take the meds from others?

I help disadvantaged people too. I don't ever "collect" medications from them.

I see you do not get it at all, Thayer is a threat and HAS been persecuted by certain people within the government system.. For wanting to spread some truth and really help people...
What help?

He did not fear being locked up and through it all no matter what has happened to him he very much tried to do things in a non violent way,
Like hacking his own throat and overdosing on meds?

He is against all forms of violence,
Except self mutilation.

although of couse has on occasion been put in a situation where you gotta defend yourself and what is right...
Except it is not right to defending yourself against persecution obviously.

most of the people he had to deal with were just lackeys with big titles, and really were just little robots trying to keep a decent roof over their families heads, only rarely have the people behind it all actually felt the need to impress there feelings face to face with him....
So he let lackies persecute him. Fair enough.

just because people are stupid or ignorant mean they should be hurt or die,
I agree.

you don't get it but it is a higher road and in the long run worth much more,
I don't remember ever mention that Thayer should hurt anyone. If I did, simply point it out.

please understand not everyone thinks the way you do,
Which way am I thinking. I merely asked questions.

Many pretend to fit in to this narrow little box oops I mean society but only a few like yourself actually manage it well. may the fleas of a thousand camels not infest you pants
The only narrow box I see around here is the "i'm special box, you just don't get it box" you seem to put people in.

Don't worry about fleas in my pants, I was born with the ability to read the minds of fleas, to suspend flea time and reality. The Government knows and is after me.
Thats why I'm here.
edit on 4/1/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
First let me say, thank you for posting this thread. I find this very interesting. As for your friend Thayers abilities, who am I to question? There are many things we do not understand or have the open-mindedness to accept. I would personally be as secretive as he is if I had such abilities because of this. A "witch hunt" is common place in society today.

I am curious about these people he is "training". Do they also have special abilities? If so, what a blessing and a curse. Does he believe we can all "tap into" our own abilities with training? Or is it just a special few who are born with them?

Thanks,
Jerisa

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaloonSal

Owned.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

How old are you mate? I dont think the government would let anyone like him out there sights.... This guy is pulling your leg, Just dont give him money if he tells you he needs it to resurrect Jesus

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes, I saw it. Replied too.

Is your friend immortal?

No, I would wager Schizophrenic. Phychosis, Delusions of granduer, paranoid delusion including feelings and claims of persecution. Multiple suicide attempts. History of institutionalisation.

Doesn't take super human powers to work out an answer to your question Trev.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

is there a scar and if he cuts himself does he bleed
being that they only stitched his skin up?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

He told a story of when Thayer was 2 years of age. His grandfather was a garbage collector and was trying to replace a flat tyre on his truck, but was having trouble getting the tyre off. Thayer used to follow his grandfather around every chance he got and was told to hang around while he went into the shed to find something to lever the stubborn nuts.
When he returned, excitedly Thayer told him he had fixed the problem. Grandfather laughed at first until he realized this boy who was not as tall as the tyre had actually removed and replaced the the tyre and it was ready to go.

I could have quoted the entire post but i vote for the thread to be moved to the hoax forum..

Its the ops first post and i fear it wont be the last of its kind.
having said that:

"Its better to burn out,then to fade away"

edit on 4-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that with us.
It can be a scary feeling you get when you realise that there is no escape when time after time a person cheats death.It makes one start to believe that there is a reason unknown to you that you are here.
www.northwestohio.com...

WEST VALLEY CITY, UTAH -- Two trips to a Utah animal shelter's gas chambers couldn't stop this stray cat's will to live. The Associated Press reports West Valley City shelter workers tried to put Andrea down in October after no one adopted her, but the black-and-white longhaired cat lived through the carbon monoxide gassing. Andrea appeared to be dead during their second attempt, so the workers put her in a plastic bag in a cooler only to later discover that she had vomited and was still breathing.

edit on 4-1-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
LOL someone's been watching to much Twilight.

2 year old changing the truck tire alone, I think he is watching Superman 1 hehe

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join