It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaloonSal
What would YOU do if you grew up finding out that you had abilities no one else had?
I'd be me.

Would you run around telling everyone-"Look at me-See how different I am?"
Yes, and I'd audition for X factor, because thats how you get selected for X-men.

Would your family and friends be at ease with the knowledge of your abilities?
Families and friends get jealous over school reports, christmas presents, who made the "team" or who got the front seat or the tv remote so why would special powers be any different.

Would you KEEP ON TRYING to fit in with what others consider normal?
Dude, most people on the inside hate being normal. Lets be honest, normality is boring.

For all you "PROOF MONGERS" out there-
Is it proof enough that that "SCIENTIFIC FACT" states:

" Scientists and others in the psychological, sociological fields have asserted that humans use maybe .01 to.10 percent of our brain.
So what scientists are trying to get across to us is we have a lot more room in our cranium to fill. We have more volume to boost. We are not even close to tapping our potential of brain power.
Consider your statement, Scientists only use .01 to .10 of their brains so the assertion that Humans may only use that percentage may be incorrect considering the source.

Then there are the people who demonstrate mental abilities that are very rare. Some people with autism for example have had the ability to calculate very high levels of math equations without ever having learned how."

How can anyone say that this Thayer person isn't simply one of the gifted few?
My nephew is Autistic and he can do amazing things, he also can't communicate, still wears a nappy at 11 and chews on his fist compulsively.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this story just because YOU don't have extra gifted abilities or have never met anyone who does!
***Remember the villagers holding torches hunting down Frankenstein?****
I love people who like to use intellectually disabled people as some kind of proof that someone might have super powers.

They rarely mention the cost of having been blessed with a gift whilst being Autistic.

I bet Austic people would rather have the power to feel or express love, over an amazing photographic memory. The ability to communicate over the ability to play or recite music only just heard. The joy of becoming a partner, or parent over the ability to count to infinity.

Normal can become truly amazing if you do something with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Well you'd hardly be having an argument with someone who actually supported your viewpoint now would you......

Lmfao ya silly bugger,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thayer seems like a very interesting person, I can see why you are interested in being around him.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions. Why is he very interested in electricity? Does he go into some sort of trance when time is changed? Why does he believe something special is going to happen in 2012? What does he believe is going to happen in 2012 that will be very interesting to all of us?

I like interesting people like Thayer. I believe he is not immortal, but I do believe that he might live a lot longer than everyone else. I'm very sure he was put here on earth to do some very important things, and I'm pretty sure that whatever he was put here on earth to do, that he will start doing it in the year 2012. I suspect that a good way for him to start off, would be to put some videos on YouTube. He wouldn't have to expose himself right away, but he could have someone like you download his videos of things he wants people to learn.

He is among the few that were put here on earth to teach the world something very important. Whatever those important things may be. I'm very sure he is supposed to start taking risks in the year 2012 to get out his knowledge that he is to share with humanity. I'm very sure that he already knows this though. He learnt what he learned by listening and observing more things over with his keen perceptions. His keen perceptions are honed for the task ahead. It is up to him to accomplish his task no matter what, but he already knows that. He just needs someone to help spur him on, that is all he is waiting for; someone to provide that spark in his life that will ignite his fire into letting him release the knowledge that he holds in a fashion that everyone can understand.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
HERE I"LL SAVE YOU TIME AND QUOTE MYSELF

"As usual,the posters in this ATS community NEVER fail to disappoint.
Always quick with the same old "self-satisfying snark""

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Enjoyed your last post, just thought about being normal,,I think it is a funny word that gets thrown around a bit,

My thought, the only thng that is really normal is a cycle on a washing machine

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

I appreciate the effort of putting this story in writing.
I don't buy it but I have a question for your friend: can I have whatever it is he smokes? Sounds like heavy stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i think dead trev has accomplished what he intended to achieve,"no matter what is written some people will believe "
good story my friend,can't wait till your next one

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I agree. Normal is a funny word.

To be honest, there are far too many inconsistencies in the OP for me to take it seriously.

Surely you have noted them.

Not to mention you introduce an antipsychotic drug, being locked up, tales of systemic persecution whilst at the same time Thayer professing amazing powers and abilities.

It reads like 12 Monkeys in the bush.

A person who can manipulate time, reality, stop a persons heart beating and know a persons thoughts would have no fear of being locked up.

I mean, seriously.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thank you, your input is quite refreshing amongst some I have read this day.

Your first question is easily answered by me, he likes electicity cause ya can plug in puders and music machines and PA systems which you can then amplifiy your music with, we both enjoy playing instruments, he also reckons flicking a switch for light and refrigerators are wonderous and magical things...and of course other convenient and supposedly mundane things like that that few think about much except when paying the ever rising cost of such a convenience.

He has mentioned about how he found a way to manipulate time to some degree and it includes moving in circles but I suppose he lost me with the explanation after that point, weird and interesting all the same.

The concept of immortality surely is fascinating, but from a human perspective I suppose we better get it together before the sun chucks a fit..I suppose we have a bit of time as far as the current thought by the ex-spurts tell us currently. Oh of course then there is transhumanism and so on which is racing towards our race ever faster.

As far as the end of this year is concerned, Thayer has been gathering a small group of people together and training them for the near future, and through all of the awful stuff and disaster man made and not. He has known that he has a part to play as we all do, of course for some over the next few years it is simply dying, for others simply living through it all. He believes he we are all chose to be here at this time, and as mentioned we all have a part to play....I am special he is special you are special we are all so special of course that nothing is special...don't mind me just being silly....Your thoughts have been most appreciated

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

So... what is he training the people survival lessons for? What does he expect is going to happen in the near future that some of it is man made and some of it is natural? What does he think we are going to have to survive? Yes, everyone is special in his or her way; yet there are teachers who will teach the world things that others cannot.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You said he has become a hippy? Well does he have long hair and a beard? Sounds like he is the second coming of Christ.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

I accept you appreciation gladly for the thread, I am finding my first thread interesting,

As far as the smoke you mention, I can tell you Thayer dislikes such things...i was gunna say hate but that is not true and anyway hate is such a distasteful word

I suppose I could mention why such things are illegal and controlled by government, the amazing healing qualities of some things the amazing uses for building material and clothing, oil and so on, but I won't mention it as I see it is not an acceptable topic on this forum...see mods all I am saying is I will not mention it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Maybe your friend is a Highlander. Try cutting off his head and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've been hit by a car going 50kp/h when I was 7, nothing broke. Landed on my neck/upper back from about 2 meters, just knocked the wind out of me. I've been in accidents(sports/martial arts) where my arms should have been broken, my shoulders dislocated and yet nothing ever broke or dislocated.

Maybe I'm unbreakable, or maybe I was just lucky enough never to have any bones broken, but if what you say is true about your friend, overdosing and slitting his own throat... well that's something else.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You say Thayer might be immortal and your ATS username is "undead" .....Is Thayer You ?

edit on 4-1-2012 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaloonSal
HERE I"LL SAVE YOU TIME AND QUOTE MYSELF

"As usual,the posters in this ATS community NEVER fail to disappoint.
Always quick with the same old "self-satisfying snark""

I was particularly satisfied with this snark.

Originally posted by SaloonSalI wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this story just because YOU don't have extra gifted abilities or have never met anyone who does!
I love people who like to use intellectually disabled people as some kind of proof that someone might have super powers.

They rarely mention the cost of having been blessed with a gift whilst being Autistic.

I bet Austic people would rather have the power to feel or express love, over an amazing photographic memory. The ability to communicate over the ability to play or recite music only just heard. The joy of becoming a partner, or parent over the ability to count to infinity.

Oh and just one more for the road.

Yeah, I remember that, it was a story. And they were not after Frankenstein but the monster he created from deady body and animal parts.

"I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart."

Just for the record, Frakensteins monster was that, a vile creation, an act against nature itself which turned on its creator by killing his younger brother and then framing that very childs nanny.

So yeah.

Great work, using handicapped people and murdering monsters.

Awesome.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

The anti psychotic for want for a better term was collected when working as a driver for disadvantaged people, something Thayer did for quite a while voluntarily and without pay.

I see you do not get it at all, Thayer is a threat and HAS been persecuted by certain people within the government system.. For wanting to spread some truth and really help people...He did not fear being locked up and through it all no matter what has happened to him he very much tried to do things in a non violent way, He is against all forms of violence, although of couse has on occasion been put in a situation where you gotta defend yourself and what is right...most of the people he had to deal with were just lackeys with big titles, and really were just little robots trying to keep a decent roof over their families heads, only rarely have the people behind it all actually felt the need to impress there feelings face to face with him....just because people are stupid or ignorant mean they should be hurt or die, you don't get it but it is a higher road and in the long run worth much more, please understand not everyone thinks the way you do,
Many pretend to fit in to this narrow little box oops I mean society but only a few like yourself actually manage it well. may the fleas of a thousand camels not infest you pants

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Yes that has been mentioned previously here but honestly I am not keen on cutting my friends head of to test the theory, and my life is not a silly movie...although I did see the original movie and it was mildly entertaining...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

If you cared to take the time to read the thread you will have the answer, have a great day

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Engafan

Hmmm Isn't it great when bones do not break, we humans can be quite resilient and yet we can be so very frail...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join