It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I am thinking because what I have done here today, I will probably hearing from Thayer on the morrow and will happily ask him.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What state in Australia is your friend from. I have an idea but would like you to confirm before i go into it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Tell your friend he has my sympathy.
"like his own personal and eternal hell."
I know exactly what you mean.
to hate life so much and wont to die.
and after you have tried to commit suicide a number of times.
you realise you cannot die.
and you have no choice but to live in a hell.

he fears the power! using it can alter all of reality.
could he put it back together again?
if he starts using it against bad people.
where does he stop?
he would end up having to remake everything on earth!
and he fears the mess he could make.
and what would it do to the sanity of the people?

even YOU call him a "Creature".
not good. if you are his freind.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

But NEVER any reference nor mention of a human achieving immortality, not only that...it is biologically impossible.

The only creatures capable of such a feat are Turritopsis nutricula's and that is a Hydrozoa.

It's amazing people are giving credence to his individual. It really is.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you're correct to a point. It is the nature of the 3rd dimension that nothing is truly immortal. I'm sure Thayer will eventually pass on as is the nature of all things.

However to quote Hamlet there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. I work in the field of science but have seen many remarkable things in my lifetime which cannot be explained by what we currently understand through science alone. It is only with extreme caution that I would ever choose to use the term 'biologically impossible'

Just because you know a few big words for a particular species of jellyfish does not give your view point anymore more validity than those who claim otherwise.

edit on 4/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by methuselah1937

Have you ever contemplated why these things have never been documented, Have you ever contemplated how wrong you could be....I doubt it, grab hold of your reality hard mate, and have a great day, your opinion is fair but don't look to far within yourself, you might not like what you see....anyway attack if you will it is only to be expected,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

More pseudo-intellectual rambling I see.

The TS wrote his little story in a literal sense, so please do away with your metaphysical hogwash, I don't think much to it, it’s very easy to appear…enlightened on an internet forum.

Your post is verbose in the extreme, it's akin to verbal masturbation...there is no need whatsoever to quote Hamlet to me unless it's to satisfy your own ego.

And I do believe that humanities understanding of biology extends to "Humans CANNOT be immortal"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

His children have all left home and are working or studying, he doesn't see alot of them as young people always so busy, they all have shown signs but mostly really try to ignore and close that part of themselves down as they have seen what it can mean first hand...Thayer has come across a number of very gifted people, and has even worked for a time in training people...He has a few very close friends that work in the Psychic field and has studied with a few people for mutual learning experiences. But has never come across another human that has seriously made him think they might of survived physical death except I know he is very curious about a few of the people he met while in the mentioned underground facility...

After my friend Thayer was released, he was told to go to a certain city to be debriefed I suppose you would call it. They kept a very close eye on him the first 6 months and a few times he was approached and warned about a few things that happened by what I would call classic men in black types...he said he could feel them coming at him from quite a distance, there was a feeling that these entities were a hybrid, and he found them quite intimidating, but understood why they were there, They were very powerful and knowledgable in certain areas, and he looks forward to the next meeting with them for his own reasons

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hello,

As you know, posting this was likely going to get alot of negitive feedback but I assume Thayer can handle it. Thayer, I speak directly to you. There is a reason you've been placed here, although you cannot see it yet. I'm sure you've tried researching other stories, legends origins of such individuals. Try to go back to the people who helped you as a child. Everyone, even those with your abillities have a purpose. Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's greatest swordsman said in his book, "The Book of Five Rings", that one should look within for all the answers...that is were the aswers lye..within.
In time you'll know why you're here. A watched pot never boils as my GrandMother said. Often things happen when you go on about your daily life, not when you're looking for them to happen. I don't know your life and routine, however just try living life, helping people in anyway you can. Yes some will be ungrateful, but you'll know you did something good. It seems to me that personally that your abilities are somewhat of a gift and should not be wasted on pondereing "why am I here?". I wasn't given any extraordinary abilities for a reason,nor most of us for that matter but perhaps YOU were as a test to measure the good you do while you're here. If you've survived death, you definately have a purpose here. Start by doing something good....something like helping locate missing persons, there are many ways humanity although sometimes not deserving of it, can be helped...there are good people in this world as you know, search them out and annonymously help them, they never have to know who helped. I wish you luck in this life....just don't waste it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

I have mentioned that I will not speak of his specific whereabouts at his request and of course my ip is not showing my actual location so good luck with that...you have an idea you could u2u me with whatever purpose is behind your request.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You seem to have a better grasp on his situation than most, even if it does sound insane to some.
He understands when I call him a creature and in no way takes offence I am an open book to him although I sometimes find it confronting

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What would YOU do if you grew up finding out that you had abilities no one else had?
Would you run around telling everyone-"Look at me-See how different I am?"
Would your family and friends be at ease with the knowledge of your abilities?
Would you KEEP ON TRYING to fit in with what others consider normal?
OR
Would you go into hiding because you feel like an outcast?
Would you EVEN BOTHER with continuing to seek help in understanding it all after experiencing people's reaction?
For all you "PROOF MONGERS" out there-
Is it proof enough that that "SCIENTIFIC FACT" states:

" Scientists and others in the psychological, sociological fields have asserted that humans use maybe .01 to.10 percent of our brain.
So what scientists are trying to get across to us is we have a lot more room in our cranium to fill. We have more volume to boost. We are not even close to tapping our potential of brain power.
Then there are the people who demonstrate mental abilities that are very rare. Some people with autism for example have had the ability to calculate very high levels of math equations without ever having learned how."

How can anyone say that this Thayer person isn't simply one of the gifted few?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this story just because YOU don't have extra gifted abilities or have never met anyone who does!
***Remember the villagers holding torches hunting down Frankenstein?****

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Comon people, this man is a fantasist, he even believes in Reptilians.

Originally posted by undead trev

Riggs I have been tested quite thoroughly and the scary thing is I am quite sane and much more intelligent than most and what I KNOW is that you are mistaken Reptilians do exist sir...in fact I would not be surprised if you know this quite well, any way on that note I will go back to sitting back, and not commenting because it is pointless and don't care what you think, if you truely do not believe you are wrong and I hope that sometime in the near future you will get passed it and start looking at the truth and thinking for yourself instead of repeating what some mind numbing society has taught you, I feel truly sad for the sheeple

And why be so sheepish with your location now...when you were fine with it back in 2008?

Gday people, I am from Gippsland in Victoria, Australia.

More of the TS's imagination here.

I had only heard a little of the possibility of reptillians until after coming face to face with one and wanting to know what the hell it was I spent some time looking into it. There is a lot of crap that gets said about such things, but here is a real truth, they do exist, the one I saw was about 9 feet high wore no clothing except for some type of utility belt for the want of a better term, the top half of this bipedal creature was massive compared to the lower half of it structually, and although it looked like it could tear me in half with its bare hands once it realized I had seen it seemed to freak turned and as it took off, hit something on its belt and became invisible

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

I think your friend is you, judging by your username.

Besides that, how do you know this whole neck story wasn't just a black out and a hallucination? I mean, this person did overdose.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't believe it without photos of the scar?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Couple of alternatives.

He could be a Zombie, technically not immortal but may seem "strange".

You mentioned him helping his pop with a car, this seems similar to "superman" as a boy who helped out his "old man" when he had a flat tyre too.

Is his name Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud?
Does he know Sean Connory?

He may be bitter about the reception the Highlander sequels recieved. This may explain why he keeps to himself.

Just some thoughts.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

More pseudo-intellectual rambling I see.

The TS wrote his little story in a literal sense, so please do away with your metaphysical hogwash, I don't think much to it, it’s very easy to appear…enlightened on an internet forum.

Your post is verbose in the extreme, it's akin to verbal masturbation...there is no need whatsoever to quote Hamlet to me unless it's to satisfy your own ego.

Check the title of this forum buddy and I believe you will find it is called the Philosophy and Metaphysics. This is exactly the place I am going to post my 'metaphysical hogwash'. Then check any other posts on this forum and I think you will find mine are quite far from extreme. They are about as logical as you can get when discussing topics such as metaphysics and philosophy.

I have never claimed to be enlightened, but you are quite right as you have well and truly proved you are not. As for Hamlet, it has nothing to do with satisfying my ego, it is simply a phrase which sums up your very narrow viewpoint quite succinctly. If the OP had posted this thread in the 'Science and Technology' Forum then maybe you might have a slightly valid argument, but he didn't. So if all you can do is attack then why don't you just scuttle off back to your 'I don't believe anything that cannot be measured or perceived with my 5 senses' rock where you'd clearly feel more at home.

And I do believe that humanities understanding of biology extends to "Humans CANNOT be immortal"

And this is exactly what I said in my last reply to you.

Comon people, this man is a fantasist, he even believes in Reptilians.

It is truly sad when you have to delve back into 4 year old posts to find something that doesn't even support your argument at all. This is a conspiracy website. People come here to talk and discuss topics that people such as yourself would consider 'fringe' subjects. If you weren't so full of your own #*%@ I'd almost feel sorry for you.

edit on 4/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

lol I was waiting for someone to say something of my username, it is pretty simple really I got the idea from knowing Thayer

Oh the scar is real and if he allows me to photograph his neck and somebody points me to how I can upload it the site correctly I have no problem with posting it. I will ask him about taking the photo....I am thinking I might see him on the morrow after all of this...he was here for a while, he wanted to read my initial thread before I posted, hung around for a bit and went his way

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Actually it was a garbage truck so a much bigger effort by a two year old,
and thanks I enjoyed your sarcasm

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I would shy away from the "term" logical.

And I was linked to this post via the popular topics feed, I really care little for the sub-forum it is in.

The OP has a history of being a fantasist, check his posts...actually...why I am I having this argument with someone who is actively defending him?

I'm off back to the conspiracy forum...at least most of the threads there are based on some semblance of fact and not a random person on ATS who believes he has had contact with a reptilian capable of rendering itself invisible and has a friend who is immortal.

Read that back by the way...you will see how insane it sounds.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

It might sound insane to some, but I am not the only to see a reptilian, it was the last thing expected and must say since that time I have noticed they have been reported through out known history in a big way, the idea of immortals I give the same answer to,

Jesus survived physical death so they say, and hey I think one or two believe it, so why not someone else....

All just a matter of perspective and how you choose to look at what goes on around you I suppose...

I hope you enjoy the conspiracy forum, it certainly can be interesting, although Irans threats seem a bit worrisome at this time hey
edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I would shy away from the "term" logical.

I'm sure you would.

why I am I having this argument with someone who is actively defending him?

Well you'd hardly be having an argument with someone who actually supported your viewpoint now would you......

I'm off back to the conspiracy forum...at least most of the threads there are based on some semblance of fact and not a random person on ATS who believes he has had contact with a reptilian capable of rendering itself invisible and has a friend who is immortal.

Read that back by the way...you will see how insane it sounds.

Good for you mate, I'm sure you'd be right at home there spreading your negativity around.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join