It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrews and Muslims living Peacefully together in the Holy Bible

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Jesus became a man to shed his blood on the cross for you too

No, he most certainly did not.

, i have yet to hear one thing mohamed has done for the muslims other than keep them in submission.

Muhammad was the seal of the prophets. Sent as a messenger to all the worlds. With the last and final message of God - the Qur'an, which in itself is the direct word of God and Miracle of the Miracles - unmatched perfection.

With the revelation of the Qur'an, God corrected the corruption made by priests and scribed who had changed and distored the word of God.

The difference between Qur'an and previous Scriptures is this:

The preservation of the previous scriptures was the duty of the priests - which they did not fulfill - in fact, they abused it, and CHANGED the scripture.

So, when Qur'an was revealed, GOD PERSONALLY took the duty of preserving the Qur'an. NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT. Never. Until the Day of Judgement.

Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. - 15:9

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

I thought you believed that Jesus (Issa) was a prophet of God? Are you rejecting that now? I'm puzzled.

No I am not. What does that have to do with the scribes writing everything in favor of the jews, and making even God "jewish"?

Because Jesus declared in several places that Moshe (Moses) was the author of the Torah. Was Jesus lying or ignorant to the "fact" that the scribes wrote it?

And how many times do I have to repeat this?

YES, TORAH WAS REVEALED TO MOSES.

But the Torah that was revealed to him, is not the one you hold in your hand today. And NO, Jesus did not even have to READ IT, because it was GOD who taught him the Torah and the Gospel.

He repeatedly accused the priests that they have corrupted the "Law" and that they are using man made traditions rather than the word of God. And NO, he did not mean the Talmud.

here an example, before you ask once more:

IF the Torah you hold in your hand today is the SAME one that was revealed to him by God - then how come at the end it says "then Moses died and the Lord buried him ..."

Did Moses write this, AFTER his death?

Doesn't this strike you as SOMEONE writing ABOUT MOSES, and not Moses writing about himself?

edit on 7/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

so that is all you got the scribes changed the tanak in order for it to be jewish?

i can lead you to the water but i cant make you drink.

i have made a thread about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this same video is on that thread and is my source on this topic-6 parts

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

so that is all you got the scribes changed the tanak

For you too, in general as an example, that what you hold today in your hand is not the "revealed" word of God to Moses, but rather a BIOGRAPHY of Moses, written by SOMEONE else (hundreds of years later) - my reply above, about the DEATH of Moses.

How is it that Moses is writing "and then Moses died and the Lord buried him"?

Can you NOT SEE that this is some scribe/priest writing ABOUT MOSES and not Moses' direct words?

I mean, seriously, this is so obvious

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

so that is all you got the scribes changed the tanak in order for it to be jewish?

i can lead you to the water but i cant make you drink.

i have made a thread about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this same video is on that thread and is my source on this topic-6 parts

Are you now gonna make Abraham too a jew?

O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Abraham while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason?

Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have [some] knowledge, but why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows, while you know not.

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.

Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah ] and this prophet, and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally of the believers. - 3:65-68

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

in case you are not aware Moses brother aaron was the Levitical line of priest
the hebrews even before many learned to write would pass down traditions verbally
even threw the constellations of the stars,since before the flood they would pass down traditions which were kept very holy, so tell me what about all the jewish feast? all the laws if it was your people who are the real chosen ones why is there NO history of YHVH in the islamic culture?this is exacly why YAHWEH instructed them not to mary any gentiles .did your decendents come out of the land of egypt?
or is mohamed a descendent of DAVID and Solomon? im sorry but is not worth my time...you guys are Assyrians ,Babylonians and Chaldeans. Jacob was the first Israelite. where are the muslim dead sea scrolls dating back to the 6th century bc? like i said a waste of time

edit on 7-1-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

in case you are not aware Moses brother aaron was the Levitical line of priest
the hebrews even before many learned to write would pass down traditions verbally
even threw the constellations of the stars,since before the flood they would pass down traditions which were kept very holy, so tell me what about all the jewish feast all the laws if it was your people who are the real chosen ones why is there NO history of YHVH in the islamic culture?this is exacly why YAHWEH instructed them not to mary any gentiles .did your decendents come out of the land of egypt?
or is mohamed a descendent of DAVID and Solomon? im sorry but is not worth my time...you guys are Assyrians ,Babylonians and Chaldeans. Jacob was the first Israelite. where are the muslim dead sea scrolls dating back to the 6th century bc? like i said a waste of time

Do you KNOW why God had to send SO MANY prophets to the jews?

Have you ever thought about it?

If nothing is broken, you do not call the service-man.

But if it brakes repeatedly, you keep calling service men to repair it.

Until there is no more hope and you just ditch it.

The Jews, even in your Bible it says so, were so stubborn and so arrogant that they CONSTANTLY went against God. He would send them a prophet to guide them, and shortly after they would return to their old ways.

I mean, come on, Moses had just performed one of the MIGHTIEST of miracles - departed the sea - before their very eyes, and just days after this, they made the golden calf and started worshiping it!

Just how broken must one be to do this?

Then God kept sending them prophets, and sending and sending and sending - and these prophets themselves CURSED their own people for disobedience - but they would not learn.

Then Jesus came and they rejected even him!

But Jesus told them - The Kingdom of God would be TAKEN FROM THEM and given to a people who will bring forth its fruit.

That is why, after centuries and COUNTLESS prophets sent to the Jews (from the line of Isaac) God sent Muhammad from the line of Ishmael to the arabs and the rest of the worlds.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Do you KNOW why God had to send SO MANY prophets to the jews?

because of his unconditional Love for HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

As I said, you do not keep sending prophets to a people that is righteous.

The prophets in the Bible repeatedly criticized the jews and even CURSED them. Almost all of them.

If they were so nice and dandy, why the need to constantly send them prophets to caall them to God??

But of course, as expected, you simply ignored these facts, and went with a nonsensical thing about love and what not.

Oh yes, love. Ask Isaiah about that. Or Jesus for that matter.

Aghhh...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh yes, love. Ask Isaiah about that. Or Jesus for that matter.

Good idea... see what Jesus has to say about love...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Mathew 22:36
36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

thats what Jesus thinks of love.

the Jews are blessed that allah is not their God or they would not be in existence right now

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

the Jews are blessed that allah is not their God or they would not be in existence right now

Allah is God. In fact, Jesus called Him "Allah" too. Educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

so that is all you got the scribes changed the tanak

For you too, in general as an example, that what you hold today in your hand is not the "revealed" word of God to Moses, but rather a BIOGRAPHY of Moses, written by SOMEONE else (hundreds of years later) - my reply above, about the DEATH of Moses.

How is it that Moses is writing "and then Moses died and the Lord buried him"?

Can you NOT SEE that this is some scribe/priest writing ABOUT MOSES and not Moses' direct words?

I mean, seriously, this is so obvious

The only "question" is about chapter 34, which is actually an appendix:

Here

Secondly, we're talking about what was said in GENESIS, not Deuteronomy. And Jesus declared more than once that Moses was the author, not "scribes". So my question still remains:

Was Jesus (Issa) lying or ignorant to who wrote Genesis/the Torah?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

LOL! Epic! So apparently, ancient Jewish "scribes" conspired together to encode Hebrew names that when translated into English would declare the Christian gospel???

"Man is appointed mortal sorrow. The blessed God shall come down teaching His death shall bring the despairing rest."

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

the scribes had nothing to do with the scriptures today, the essenes wrote the dead sea scrolls and had a lot of prophets in their lineage, the bible remains unchanged, yje chosen people are the sons of jacob. this is quite a historic fact. just like the land given to them by YHWH. the god of Abraham isacc and Jacob

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

unchanged?

Really??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

unchanged?

Really??

We agree here! Just look at all the omissions made during the 4th century at Alexandria Egypt.

"Marcion and his followers have betaken themselves to mutilating the Scriptures, not acknowledging some books at all, and curtailing the gospel according to Luke and the Epistles of Paul, they assert that these alone are authenticwhich they themselves have shortened." ~ Irenaeus "Ante-Nicene Fathers"; Vol. I; pp 434-435

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

the scribes had nothing to do with the scriptures today, the essenes wrote the dead sea scrolls and had a lot of prophets in their lineage, the bible remains unchanged, yje chosen people are the sons of jacob. this is quite a historic fact. just like the land given to them by YHWH. the god of Abraham isacc and Jacob

Bro, that's not true. The Gnostics at Alexandria, Egypt were known by the antenicean fathers and the Christians during the 4th century to have expurgated portions of scripture that they didn't agree with. Prime example: The last 12 verses of Mark are missing from their 4th century manuscripts, yet Irenaeus quotes from them in 177 AD in his commentary on the book of Mark.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hints why I stick with the Good old King James Bible
All the new bibles use the same Alexandria manuscripts that you just talked about. Not the KJV though. The Authorized 1611 version of the English translated text is far superior (For us) to any bible perversion on the market today....INCLUDING the original letters wrote directly from the prophet's hands and Paul's hand.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

You know, KJV1611, your views on the Authorized Version are not widely known or shared. I get tired of playing twenty questions over and over, and I'm sure you do too, so maybe you can explain (once again!) why the 1611 KJV is better than the "original autographs." Just maybe something will click in someone's mind.

BTW, whatever happened to the original topic? These discussions always seem to reduce themselves to whether the Holy Bible is real or faked, accurate or altered, written by God or written by men, etc. My answer:

Real!

Accurate!

Written by God!

edit on 8-1-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 8-1-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

edit on 8-1-2012 by Lazarus Short because: dddddddd

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join