It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can already tell that Ron Paul will win the Iowa caucus decisively.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree. So many are worried about what they call his "crazy" stance on things. The reality is this: Every president campaigns on stuff they want to change, and hardly anything gets done, at least generally. So when you have a candidate with serious radical changes proposed, and of course many things will have to pass the house and senate, it's a reasonable assumption that with a President Paul, the more reasonable positive changes would be accomplished and the more radical ones facing a harder change through the process of congress.

I think I said that right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see these "professional" polls completely invalidated as propaganda machines. None of them have Ron Paul higher than 15% in their December Polls.

Gallup Tracking
CNN/Opinion Research
PPP (D)
ABC News/Wash Post
CBS News
Reuters/Ipsos
Associated Press/GfK
Gallup
Pew Research
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
FOX News

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Lovely thought that the mob is tallying the vote.

Yes, it is alarming that things like this are allowed. In fact, it is so obvious that I am astonished they can get away with it.

Within days of Ron Paul ahead in the polls, we are fed that there is fear of hacking by MSNBC and all the other MSM outlets:

MSNBC Article

Now we have this, tallying at a secret location, allegedely because of the Occupy Caucus movement:

Newsmax Article

DailyPaul

It is clear that they begin setting the stage to execute their plans well in advance. It doesn't even take a keen eye or sharp intuition to perceive it anymore. It is done in plain sight. The message is clear - there is nothing you can do about it.

Show up and vote? We control the votes.

Protest? We disperse the protests. We declare protesters to be terrorists (which, by the way, we can now detain indefinitely with no charges or trial). Time magazine even says protesters are terrorists, complete with enhanced Arabic features and sinister eyes:

Thwarted at every juncture by the machine of the power elite. That's why it's so important for Ron Paul to have an overwhelming turnout, so that maybe, just maybe, they won't be able to extinguish the grass roots fire of truth and liberty he has started.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree. So many are worried about what they call his "crazy" stance on things. The reality is this: Every president campaigns on stuff they want to change, and hardly anything gets done, at least generally. So when you have a candidate with serious radical changes proposed, and of course many things will have to pass the house and senate, it's a reasonable assumption that with a President Paul, the more reasonable positive changes would be accomplished and the more radical ones facing a harder change through the process of congress.

I think I said that right?

Yes , you said it Perfectly . More Good than Bad will come out of the White House in 2012 with Ron Paul as President . Even if it is not Everything we who Support him Hope For , it is Far Better than the present state of our Federal Goverment . Ron Paul could become the " Stop Gap " we Desperately Need Right Now as a Country heading towards Possible Bankrupcy and more Involvement in Needless Foreign Conflicts .......

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I am really hoping the santorum 'surge' cuts into romneys base which pushes Ron to the top

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
It will be interesting to see these "professional" polls completely invalidated as propaganda machines. None of them have Ron Paul higher than 15% in their December Polls.

Gallup Tracking
CNN/Opinion Research
PPP (D)
ABC News/Wash Post
CBS News
Reuters/Ipsos
Associated Press/GfK
Gallup
Pew Research
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
FOX News

Are you looking at their national polls or Iowa polls???

There is a huge difference.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What more proof do we need that Ron Paul is THE BEST candidate to go against Obama because he is PROVING to pull indies and dems to vote for him in a GOP caucus.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
CNN put up the Iowa state Map with the counting counties. This is it!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Gotta love Newt!!!!

Hes Ready!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is it me or are CNN and msnbc timing their commercial breaks in perfect harmony: ever single commercial break for the past hour and a half

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Did anyone NOTICE there are different TYPES OF BALLOTS
,Presidential ballot which are RED and they are what determines the winner to be counted at a secret location break out the spider sense and sniff this out..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Even here in the UK they are saying hes crazy and hasnt got a chance of winning. I hope he does win. Im sick of the muppets you keep electing in the USA. At least Ron is a man of the people for the people.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can already tell that Ron Paul won't win.
The Evangelicals will come out united for somebody, and it won't be Ron Paul.
In 2008 they propelled a bottom feeder in the polls to near 35% for a commanding lead, totally unexpected.
Ron Paul does not appeal to Evangelicals, and he only got 9.2% last time. They will not change their mind about him as being Evangelical is a way of life, not a statistic in a poll that can be swayed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
In 2008 they propelled a bottom feeder in the polls to near 35% for a commanding lead, totally unexpected.
Ron Paul does not appeal to Evangelicals, and he only got 9.2% last time. They will not change their mind about him as being Evangelical is a way of life, not a statistic in a poll that can be swayed.

So... you're saying its the Evangelicals who decides who will win? If they don't support you you will always fail?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Darn...I was kinda hoping you wouldn't find this thread....off to light my negativity repelling incense.....

OT...it's one minute to caucus time!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So... you're saying its the Evangelicals who decides who will win? If they don't support you you will always fail?

That's how it works in the State of Iowa, they are a large voting block and are well organized just by virtue of their lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Your right I was looking at the National numbers. Here's the link to the Iowa numbers...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong (err and also "Noboby puts Baby in a corner")

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

ummmm..........

Two Keys to the Iowa Caucus: Evangelicals Love Ron Paul, Romney's Bluff

Among Iowa Republicans, when you ask the self-declared “born again” Christians which candidates they agree with on the issues most important to them, Santorum ranks first (as expected). But Paul comes in second, beating Perry and Bachmann for the ideological kinship of evangelicals.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
CNN just said early entrance polls show Ron Paul and Romney are tied for first!

Go Ron!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ya that's why Paul only got 9.2% in 2008, the Evangelicals don't vote for a second choice, they all go in and vote for the majorities first choice.
Ron Paul cultish fanaticism holds no sway over them, religion got there first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join