It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can already tell that Ron Paul will win the Iowa caucus decisively.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
That will change after the voting fraud is complete.

What proof do you have of this? Credible proof or it's just a excuse.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

What will be your excuse if RP wins?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You make a great point. I used to be a Democrat until I started listening to Limbaugh in the 80s. Then I started to examine what I really beleived in and found that I was only Democrat because my Mom and Dad had been Dems. I found that conservatism aligned more closely to what I beleive and and for a long time I bought into the whole "Fair & Balanced" deal. Now I'm even more awake and aware that all media is state controlled.

There is a tremendous amount of propaganda out now about Iran. That's why I beleive the establishment is so threatened by RP - because they can't afford to allow anything to derail their next enterprise. And that is exactly what our government is governed by - the military industrial establishment and their next money making enterprise / war.

Iran may be a slight regional threat but the biggest threat they represent is the threat that we WON'T get to go to war against them. Our establishment WON'T allow us NOT to got to war with Iran. Our military industrial complex is like a big criminal defense law firm - if they lose a big revenue stream case (Iraq), they need to replace them with another big revenue stream case (Iran). They could care less who wins or loses (ala. Madeline Albright regarding one million dead Iraqi's "It was worth it") as long as the money flows from taxpayers, to the military budget, to the defense contractors who contribute to Congressional campaigns and approve appropriations to allow war and more defense spending to happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I really hope Ron Paul wins
However... I also hope they count the votes honestly

If after counting the votes honestly and he doesn't win then fine, so be it
even after the constant character assasination on tv media, i'll accept it and be happy

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Let's Face it , wouldn't it be in the Best Interest of the GOP Hierarchy to Support Ron Paul Now and more than Likely Win back the Power of the White House in 2012 with him as their Candidate , then worry later on how they will try to Influence his Policies that they seem to be so Terrorfied of once he is in Office ? Paul's Administration would undoubtably have many Key Republicans in it who will be Advisors that Paul may, or may not Listen to . The point I am trying to make is , a Paul Presidentcy is a better Alternative for them than 4 more years of Obama . For these Men , the Lesser of Two Evils in their minds would make sense , No ?
edit on 3-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

What will be your excuse if RP wins?

I honestly think he has zero chance of winning, but if he somehow does then fair enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Asking for credible proof when you are accusing Ron Paul of racism.

The irony...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Wow you guys are bringing back my 80s memories. I'm a huge fan of both bands. Still have "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Rock and Roll Machine" on my MP3 player.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

The irony...

motherjones.com...

No problem. Your turn.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

The irony...

motherjones.com...

No problem. Your turn.

Ill take that

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

NEXT!?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Here's why I think his policies makes sense;

1. His economic policies are spot on.
2. Even if his foreign policy is a little isolationist we've been "all foreign policy all the time" for too long now and our military industrial complex is taking advantage of the post 911 sentiment to advance their profit statements.
3. The military industrial complex would never let him implement all of his foreign policy initiatives or rather de-implement those already funded by previous administrations.
4. Even if his foreign policy was 100% implemented, we have very little to fear from any nation on earth except China and we're better off dealing with them on economic footing anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Clock is ticking..........

Republican Party of Iowa

Go Dr. Paul!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The irony...

motherjones.com...

No problem. Your turn.

Ill take that

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

NEXT!?

So a article on a tinfoil site, a propaganda video where no negative comments are allowed and a speech clear him? Typical.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Lovely thought that the mob is tallying the vote.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ron Paul has a very good chance at winning in Iowa tonight. So does Mitt Romney...and Santorum has an outside chance of winning as well.

We won't know until the votes are counted.

I don't know why you have a problem with what the media is doing....Huckabee won Iowa last election...yet that wasn't representative of what the rest of the country did. They are reporting current history of Iowa and the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as an indicator in the primaries.

I really wouldn't have a problem with what the media is doing in terms of downplaying Iowa...but what I do have a problem with, is them changing their stories. ONLY when Ron Paul was surging in polls was when the Iowa Caucuses were "useless" in the media. Now that Santorum has surged, it's back to being important again. Last night, they couldn't stop talking about how important it was. If Paul wins, it won't be important again. That's just plain wrong. Check out the differences in media opinion now (when Ron Paul is winning) as opposed to last year when he wasn't.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The irony...

motherjones.com...

No problem. Your turn.

Ill take that

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

NEXT!?

So a article on a tinfoil site, a propaganda video where no negative comments are allowed and a speech clear him? Typical.

About as much as your crap proves he is racists, sorry ill take the words of the NAACP president who has known him for 2o years

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

motherjones.com...

No problem. Your turn.

This entire accusation that Ron Paul is racist is so non-intellectual and even futile

It's so non-intellectual because if you look at his voting records and how despite being so pro-private property where you can deny certain skin color service but still give medical service to black patients and even at times free is just complete nonsense.

His entire life is a walking testimony that he strongly supports human beings
all white, black or hispanic equally

I mean you got over 30-40 years of proof
It's such a non-intellectual accusation

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What? even the title suggests 10 extreme claims of Ron Paul NEWSLETTERS.

So here it is again, where is the proof that RON PAUL is a racist?

Name ONE person that came out claiming that they were on the receiving end on a personal racial attack from Ron Paul?

Herman Cain received several claims from supposed sexual predatory victims, where are Ron Paul's victims if he is a 'proven' racist like you claim?

You need two eye witnesses or personal testimonials to convict a man of treason. You have ....ZERO.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm hoping for Ron Paul to win but I'm also hoping santorum comes second as mitt is the biggest threat and a third place would do him a lot of harm
edit on 3-1-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Here's why I think his policies makes sense;

1. His economic policies are spot on.
2. Even if his foreign policy is a little isolationist we've been "all foreign policy all the time" for too long now and our military industrial complex is taking advantage of the post 911 sentiment to advance their profit statements.
3. The military industrial complex would never let him implement all of his foreign policy initiatives or rather de-implement those already funded by previous administrations.
4. Even if his foreign policy was 100% implemented, we have very little to fear from any nation on earth except China and we're better off dealing with them on economic footing anyway.

You make an Interesting Point there . Even if Ron Paul becomes our Next President , he like Obama will have to deal with the Members of his Party in the Congress and Senate . He will have to Compromise on certain Issues with them in order to get things done Unlike Obama , because it is in his Character to do so . It is Easier to Bargain with an Honest Man then one who Practices the Art of Deception on a Daily Basis , no ? .......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join