It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can already tell that Ron Paul will win the Iowa caucus decisively.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why?

Because CNN and the other MSM outlets are dedicating loads of air time as to why Iowa isn't representative of the rest of American and why they shouldn't matter.

Since RP started leading the polls, the MSM has;

- tried to ignore his ranking in the polls by mentioning everyone but him
- tried to say he is "racist"
- tried to say he is evasive because they wouldn't accept his answers on the "racist" theme
- tried to imply his foreign policy is "dangerous"
- tried to turn his support to Santorum
- tried to imply he doesn't respect the office of the Presidency by saying it was a "risk" of candidacy
- tried to invalidate the results of the caucus by saying Iowa is not representative of the rest of the country

They are soooooo afraid......what other proof do you need that the real data shows he will win by a landslide in Iowa?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

They are soooooo afraid......what other proof do you need that the real data shows he will win by a landslide in Iowa?

Reported vote tallies. The Iowa GOP will do whatever it can, and the off-site vote tallying REALLY bothers me. I'm hoping all the caucusers bring their A game and are well rehearsed and passionate, and that the numbers are significant enough no reasonable fudging is possible.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Also, this

West Des Moines, Ia. — Ron Paul enjoyed a rock star reception this morning during a get-out-the-vote rally at Valley High School in West Des Moines. Throngs of reporters snapped photos and yelled out questions as he made his way into the school’s gymnasium. Once inside, the students offered the 76-year-0ld congressman their warmest welcome of the day. Roughly 800 juniors and seniors gathered clapped and cheered for the Paul, who briefly sported a pair of shades. Chris Moody, a political reporter with Yahoo! News tweeted this gem: “Iowa HS girl on Ron Paul when he enters rally: ‘He’s got his glasses on. Like a BOSS.’”

caucuses.desmoinesregister.com...

On another note, from the Drudge Caucus
PAUL 31% ROMNEY 24% SANTORUM 17%

DRUDGE READERS FROM IOWA VOTE:

PAUL 883 32.86%
ROMNEY 569 21.18%
SANTORUM 562 20.92%

Looking good for him, no doubt

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
Why?

Because CNN and the other MSM outlets are dedicating loads of air time as to why Iowa isn't representative of the rest of American and why they shouldn't matter.

Since RP started leading the polls, the MSM has;

- tried to ignore his ranking in the polls by mentioning everyone but him
- tried to say he is "racist"
- tried to say he is evasive because they wouldn't accept his answers on the "racist" theme
- tried to imply his foreign policy is "dangerous"
- tried to turn his support to Santorum
- tried to imply he doesn't respect the office of the Presidency by saying it was a "risk" of candidacy
- tried to invalidate the results of the caucus by saying Iowa is not representative of the rest of the country

Or...

- media was going on and on about how important the Iowa caucus is until Ron Paul started gaining in the polls and suddenly the msm is saying that it doesn't matter if Ron Paul wins because the Iowa caucus is not at all important.

edit on 3-1-2012 by cuervo because: (no reason given)

link   
Don't forget that the MSM fabricated a story that GOP officials in Iowa had reason to fear that terrorist hackers were going to try to hijack the caucus.

This fabrication served 2 purposes:
1) The counting of the votes is now being done at a private, "secure", undisclosed location. Totally unprecedented.
2) If RP wins, they can say the results are invalid because hacking of votes took place.

Lies, lies, and more lies. It is now the norm in the media, every day, 24/7.
edit on 3-1-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: correction

link   
I truely hope he does.

Not only because I think he is good for America but because he is good for the entire globe.

Also I'm excited as to how the MSM will react to a landslide victory. A close race they can brush under the mat, but a landslide will be tough to cover up, discredit.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah CSPAN had his campaign manager on and received phone calls. The guy at the 10 min mark is a laugh.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a very good chance at winning in Iowa tonight. So does Mitt Romney...and Santorum has an outside chance of winning as well.

We won't know until the votes are counted.

I don't know why you have a problem with what the media is doing....Huckabee won Iowa last election...yet that wasn't representative of what the rest of the country did. They are reporting current history of Iowa and the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as an indicator in the primaries.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As a reminder - Iowa picked Barack Obama as the Democratic delegate in 2008.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Which is really interesting because this is the Iowa Caucus not the GOP Caucus. I would think Iowa would be trying to control the process and not the GOP. Maybe I'm misreading the headlines but I got the impression from soundbytes that the GOP was forcing the offsite tallies to keep the "OWSers" from affecting them.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hey look, somebody gets it!

Love Pink Floyd, BTW. Cool avatar.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That will change after the voting fraud is complete.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You do make a good point. From memory, I believe in the past Iowa was always a major turning point for candiates and extensively covered by the MSM. So it is funny to see the MSM do a 180 and denounce the importance of Iowa

I was watching a little bit of the O'Reilly show last night and he did a fine job of putting down Ron Paul with the same old rehashed BS. Fox News sells the best BS

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Constantly trying to downplay the Ron Paul Revolution.

Your desperation is on par with the MSM.

But no, your efforts won't stop here. As Ron Paul grows in popularity and the nation sees him clearly, your actions will grow even more underhanded but you can't stop all of this.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Iowa is just a start tonight ....making a history in front of our eyes ..what a times ... fight to white house
go Ron goooooooo

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's amazing how many pundits are saying Iowa won't matter, when you can look at the voting history and see that 50% of the time, the Republican candidate that takes Iowa takes the party's nomination, 75% for the Democratic candidate. That's mighty significant. Especially when he's already polling strong in New Hampshire. Booya!

The Drudge Report live poll right now has him at almost 32%. Granted it's online, but the other candidate votes are generally in line with their respective places in the Iowa polls.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thanks. I like your avatar, too. It reminds me of the cover of Triumph, Thunder 7:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ron Paul has a very good chance at winning in Iowa tonight. So does Mitt Romney...and Santorum has an outside chance of winning as well.

We won't know until the votes are counted.

I don't know why you have a problem with what the media is doing....Huckabee won Iowa last election...yet that wasn't representative of what the rest of the country did. They are reporting current history of Iowa and the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as an indicator in the primaries.

We are tired of the Status quo, you might not be, but we are my friend.

RON PAUL 2012!
edit on 3-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
They are reporting current history of Iowa and the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as an indicator in the primaries.

50% of the time, the Republican candidate that takes Iowa takes the party's nomination, 75% for the Democratic candidate. That's mighty significant. Especially when he's already polling strong in New Hampshire.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

*grin* It should...I'm fairly sure they borrowed that directly from Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.

Take care, friend, and stay safe out there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join