It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I still think this one is the genuine one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

noth'n like the real McCoy !

this may be the one his Mother used to enroll him in a Hawaiian school.

It's from Granny Dunham.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Smunkey1

I agree and I hope the MSM gets a hold of this story. There will be a sh#$ storm so big.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

IF there is a document that will pass through our legal system.....AND....pass through public scrutiny and i repeat ...PUBLIC scrutiny ...show it but it hasnt been shown, It Dosnt exist and we cant make it exist.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yep that indeed sounds like NAZI Germany.

They can take away my nationality, but I will always be a US Citizen, born and raised and have a REAL birth certificate.

But lets be real, if they want to take it that far the guns will be drawn.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Well i'll reply rather than edit my previous post
......... Here we go with the trying to insult garbage again which is pretty trite around these boards , My comment as i'm sure most will gather was meant for more than just yourself. If you want me to stoop to your level here you are.... But then i guess anyone with a bit of paranoia and an ego could take it personally. I have plenty or mirrors in my house and enjoy them plus i only have 1 ats account. I'd say you have Eisoptrophobia and have several accounts. Enjoying your feedback.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ha ha ha. Well it's obvious that the person who runs this website is about as intelligent as mot "birthers."

My favorite is this post.

Thank you god!!! I am ready to cry! After 3 years of battle for the first time a judge ruled that Obama’s motion to dismiss is denied. I can now depose Obama and everybody else envolved without any impediment.

.... envolved... hmmm....

Man... I bet Obama is gonna have a hard time refuting whatever facts this person has... Probably because they will be misspelled and come up with by someone with an IQ of ~47 so they won't make any sense. Maybe some "birthers" might be intelligent and seeking the "truth" but from my point of view they are all just ignorant hillbillies. Go make a change in your country and stop making something out of nothing. By the time they get someone to listen to their babbling Obama will be out of office anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I still think this one is the genuine one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

noth'n like the real McCoy !

this may be the one his Mother used to enroll him in a Hawaiian school.

It's from Granny Dunham.

No, just a hoax to poke fun at birthers

barackryphal.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. This man, is a gun runner, has betrayed the country numerous times during his term and it's business as usual

He will not stand trial, this case will never see the light of day.

edit on 4-1-2012 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

i thought it was the other way around !

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't think there is much to argue over here; it is required that the American President be a natural born citizen. People didn't think that Obama was born outside of America just because he's black; its really not a race thing. The part where it gets iffy, as far as I understand it, is that Obama's childhood was spent in Kenya/Indonesia, and his grandmother claimed he was born in Kenya. Basically, upon digging into his childhood, it became a possibility that he may not have been born in America and that both of his parents may not have been American citizens; couple this with republicans fearing him being too liberal, or just not prepared to put a black man in office (the reason really doesn't matter), and it becomes apparent why they began to question his eligibility to legally hold office as POTUS.

There is reasonable doubt involved.

His inability to dismiss these claims by simply providing a physical copy of his birth records made it seem like he was covering something up. Basically, he should have just presented the physical copy when first confronted with the issue, took care of it professionally, and put it behind him. This whole, "stop picking on him," and "let's blindly trust his authority" ignores the fact that he was very hesitant to provide the information requested of him. What he did provide could have easily been faked since he released it online. Digital images are easy to edit, and easy to debunk when edited.

Look, the fact is that if he can provide the information, then he should, simply to put this behind him. If he can't, then that really says something. It's not a matter of protecting his ego, its a matter of his eligibility to legally hold office.

I understand that his fanboys and supporters would prefer to not have to confront the issue of his citizenship because, in the case that he is not a citizen, they will feel absolutely betrayed and lied to, but we all have to face the reality at hand here which is that until he provides physical evidence proving hes a natural born citizen, we cannot ASSUME that he is. Nor can we assume that he is not. Simply put, we don't know, and so we should be eager to actually find out and finally settle this stupid issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by spoor

The one they released had layers, go back and re-read my edited post.

yeah and it has been repeated ad nauseum that adobe illustrator splits all pdf files into layers.
not withstanding the fact that the document in question is a scanned image of a microfilm, the software is going to have artifacts.
really... do you guys have long term memory problems? hasn't this crap been hashed endlessly already when it came out?
ADOBE says that is how the software works, it will do that to pdfs of scanned items, trying to prove an edited pdf file is edited proves nothing when the people who made it say they edited it.

you can keep babbling on about the layers in the pdf but this just shows you are ignorant of pdfs and adobe software, not that the document is fraudulent.
i doubt any of the so called "experts" birthers bring up are experts in anything but being con artists if they don't know how illustrator works.

edit on 4-1-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
All I know is that the President-Elect Briefing is one of the most rigorous and serious background checks and intelligence inclusions any man in political leadership could ever endure. No one who wins the election is ever prepared for what happens at that briefing by the NSA/CIA/SS/DOD/DOJ/FBI. It's just an enormous shoulder weight when they leave that briefing. You see about 10 years shaved off there life span when they walk out of the briefing to get in there vehicle and be rushed off by Secret Service. If any of this Birth Certificate stuff were remotely true it would have been vetted for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

If you scan something there is no need for editing it.

If you scan something it comes in it's raw form. Which would be flattened and contain no layers. It would also come in the form of a jpeg or other image format.

This is not a scanned document.

Sorry.

Edit to add: and no Illustrator does not separate anything to layers at all. Each new thing added to a document will become a layer.
edit on 4-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
In case people forgot...Obama released his BC.

And yes... I know the internet experts say it's fake...but what did you expect???

I find it funny that the OP thinks this will make Obama supporters nervous....and yet he is cheering for Obama to be disqualified...because Obama can't be defeated in the election.

I am a graphics expert, with over 15 years experience... And I say it's fake, too.

What do You expect? I don't care who wins the election. I do care that We were lied to.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
So their forcing Obama to follow a document (the Constitution) he spent his whole presidency trying to rip apart? Oh let the mud slinging begin!

Now if this is proven true, and his B.C is fake, does that mean, the United States, can effectively void, or reverse any bill/ammendment he's put his name to?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

before your jumped on, i'll say it in jest.
15yrs expert in graphics "proof or your a lier/birther/bigot/racist"
and yes you do care otherwise you wouldn't be here calling it fake.

i believe u and don't care either way.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What a great way to waste taxpayer money.
I remember having a court date and trial set for a $10 fine.
This is why we are going in the crapper.
It will NEVER be because of 4 or even 8 years of rule by any one man or single party.
It is a run on stupidity and senselessness across party lines...that will not seem to die.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
I don't think there is much to argue over here; it is required that the American President be a natural born citizen. People didn't think that Obama was born outside of America just because he's black; its really not a race thing. The part where it gets iffy, as far as I understand it, is that Obama's childhood was spent in Kenya/Indonesia, and his grandmother claimed he was born in Kenya. Basically, upon digging into his childhood, it became a possibility that he may not have been born in America and that both of his parents may not have been American citizens; couple this with republicans fearing him being too liberal, or just not prepared to put a black man in office (the reason really doesn't matter), and it becomes apparent why they began to question his eligibility to legally hold office as POTUS.

what other reason is there other than prejudice against him as a person? his policies can be criticized on their own without bringing up his place of birth. no other president has had to endure this stupidity before;what is the biggest difference between obama and the other 43? oh yeah his race!
by the way his grandmother never said he was born in kenya and there is no evidence that he ever went there until a few years ago, he never spent any time there as a child.
his mother was american, where did you get that from?
the only reason is either gullibility,racism, or hate for democrats.

There is reasonable doubt involved.

there is no reasonable doubt, there is no solid evidence that he isn't american, it is all spin,twisting of facts, or outright lies.

His inability to dismiss these claims by simply providing a physical copy of his birth records made it seem like he was covering something up. Basically, he should have just presented the physical copy when first confronted with the issue, took care of it professionally, and put it behind him. This whole, "stop picking on him," and "let's blindly trust his authority" ignores the fact that he was very hesitant to provide the information requested of him. What he did provide could have easily been faked since he released it online. Digital images are easy to edit, and easy to debunk when edited.

it was because no one had a justifiable reason to demand a physical copy of the document nor is he legally bound to do so according to the law.
he only has to provide a certified document of his place of birth and the short form posted is legally valid since that is what all hawaiians get if they need one.
no one is blindly doing anything, the accusations are unjustified and beyond the pale of reason, and birthers won't let it go, even when he goes beyond what he needs to.

Look, the fact is that if he can provide the information, then he should, simply to put this behind him. If he can't, then that really says something. It's not a matter of protecting his ego, its a matter of his eligibility to legally hold office.

he has TWICE, both times he did you guys refused to accept it, he has to do nothing more for you people, he is president get over it.

I understand that his fanboys and supporters would prefer to not have to confront the issue of his citizenship because, in the case that he is not a citizen, they will feel absolutely betrayed and lied to, but we all have to face the reality at hand here which is that until he provides physical evidence proving hes a natural born citizen, we cannot ASSUME that he is. Nor can we assume that he is not. Simply put, we don't know, and so we should be eager to actually find out and finally settle this stupid issue.

no, you birthers need to get PROOF that he isn't eligible beyond rumors, lies, and made up stories.
no reasonable adult with a brain thinks he was born anywhere else because you have no EVIDENCE that he was, until a birth gets beyond character assassination and lying, it isn't up to us to pretend that he might no be eligible.
the stupid issue was settled years ago, in 2007 when he presented a legally valid bc from hawaii that would hold up in court for anyone else!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

The logical thing that comes to my mind is why is the bc fake and what does it mean??? Not specifically he is not a american born and should be outed. People lie for alot of reasons not just the obvious ones???

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smunkey1
reply to post by spoor

IF there is a document that will pass through our legal system.....AND....pass through public scrutiny and i repeat ...PUBLIC scrutiny ...show it but it hasnt been shown, It Dosnt exist and we cant make it exist.

Golly I guess I missed the last 9 or 10 Presidential Birth Certificates that WERE held to public scrutiny.

How did I miss that?

I wonder if any commie sympathizers or naturalized citizens got by me....?

Oh yeah, they did.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join